Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You don't need courage to kill yourself, you need courage to live

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
If you don't have the courage to kill yourself, it's the world telling you not to, that there's more to life and that you shouldn't give up. Perhaps it's because of the guilty feeling of causing loved ones to be heartbroken. Whatever it is, it takes way more confidence to end one's life than to ask girls out.

Nah, i've not killed myself solely because of religious reasons. I care about myself and i don't want to rot in hell forever, but i don't give a fuck about anything else.

I would kill myself but I believe there would be consequences since I believe in the after life

Why would you kill yourself when you can kill others? :)

I want to leave my mark on the world, one way or anothER.

I just want to commit seppuku tbh.

To live, you just need good genes or a vagina. To kill yourself, you need a lot of courage. Overcoming self preservation instincts isnt easy.

I can't do it for several reasons

I am a total coward and mostly only alive right now because I've been to scared to kill myself.

What of afterlife is worse than this?

Nah, i've not killed myself solely because of religious reasons. I care about myself and i don't want to rot in hell forever, but i don't give a fuck about anything else.
Cope

lol @ religious copers coping for their pussy shit at not being able to suicide because of 'religious reasons' instead of just admitting they're afraid to die

lol @ religious copers coping for their pussy shit at not being able to suicide because of 'religious reasons' instead of just admitting they're afraid to die
Why would i be afraid to die ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back