Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women in general are pretty annoying and boring

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Recruit
★★
I look at my younger self and I'm baffled by how I used to consider most women as equal human beings. So few of them seem to actually have souls and unique personalities. Has anyone else noticed most women in a certain group are basically just carbon copies of each other? For example, when I was in college, I'd see sorority girls all the time in groups. The way they all acted, looked, and dressed, it was basically like they were all interchangeable. They all wore slutty clothing, took retarded selfies making duck lips and sticking their tongues out, enjoyed getting drunk and acting like literal children, gossiped, had hobbies of shopping, candles, makeup, and spending way too much money on dumb shit like pedicures or eyebrow waxing. They're all the exact same fucking person.

Women are just boring as shit too. They're not funny, they're not engaging. You have to watch what you say and refrain from certain topics or they'll get upset or emotional. In what world are these creatures supposed to be my equal. Most of the muslim girls I've been around who actually wear a burka or hijab pretty much have zero personality. They don't ever say anything and just try to be unnoticeable for the most part. Tbh, these sorority type girls aren't much better than the NPC muslim girls.

I really don't know why women are so god damn boring. Why don't they like building shit, inventing creative tools and gadgets. Why do they not know how to add coolant to car. Stay at home moms are kinda pathetic to me. Like, you have one life, and you're not going to try and change the world or leave an impact on it? Don't get me wrong. I want a family some day, but I also want to accomplish things and be successful. This is probably why there are so few female leaders, explorers, inventors, conquerers, etc. Women seem to lack drive. I know not every single woman is like this but holy shit there's way too many.

k,only boring cause we're unnatractive so these hoes don't put out

i would still really wanna hug and put my dick inside one :feelsbadman:

Water replies incoming.

Yes, this became clear to me by college.

The Foids in College never pass on merit but do by sleeping with College Staff

Their hobbies consist of stalking Chad and TikTok

I look at my younger self and I'm baffled by how I used to consider most women as equal human beings. So few of them seem to actually have souls and unique personalities. Has anyone else noticed most women in a certain group are basically just carbon copies of each other? For example, when I was in college, I'd see sorority girls all the time in groups. The way they all acted, looked, and dressed, it was basically like they were all interchangeable. They all wore slutty clothing, took retarded selfies making duck lips and sticking their tongues out, enjoyed getting drunk and acting like literal children, gossiped, had hobbies of shopping, candles, makeup, and spending way too much money on dumb shit like pedicures or eyebrow waxing. They're all the exact same fucking person.

Women are just boring as shit too. They're not funny, they're not engaging. You have to watch what you say and refrain from certain topics or they'll get upset or emotional. In what world are these creatures supposed to be my equal. Most of the muslim girls I've been around who actually wear a burka or hijab pretty much have zero personality. They don't ever say anything and just try to be unnoticeable for the most part. Tbh, these sorority type girls aren't much better than the NPC muslim girls.

I really don't know why women are so god damn boring. Why don't they like building shit, inventing creative tools and gadgets. Why do they not know how to add coolant to car. Stay at home moms are kinda pathetic to me. Like, you have one life, and you're not going to try and change the world or leave an impact on it? Don't get me wrong. I want a family some day, but I also want to accomplish things and be successful. This is probably why there are so few female leaders, explorers, inventors, conquerers, etc. Women seem to lack drive. I know not every single woman is like this but holy shit there's way too many.
Its possible to retard a horse, its possible to teach a pigeon ping pong, but take a human out of its comfort and poisoned world view and they fight to retain it, less they should desire freedom which is possible. What you describe is hell for others but a pleasure for them. One female family member told me "fuck philosophy" it hurt, because that was the subject that I learned many a great men all to be demeaned into a fuck you....

Its possible to retard a horse, its possible to teach a pigeon ping pong, but take a human out of its comfort and poisoned world view and they fight to retain it, less they should desire freedom which is possible. What you describe is hell for others but a pleasure for them. One female family member told me "fuck philosophy" it hurt, because that was the subject that I learned many a great men all to be demeaned into a fuck you....
That's why I can't justify wasting hours on philosophy and having intellectual discussions. None of it matters or impresses anyone that matters.

Foids don't need to be interesting or have hobbies to get relationships of any kind, be it platonic or romantic. They just need to be born with two X chromosomes and that's enough. Why develop a personality when you don't need one?

Foids don't need to be interesting or have hobbies to get relationships of any kind, be it platonic or romantic. They just need to be born with two X chromosomes and that's enough. Why develop a personality when you don't need one?
yep they have already won at birth, they will breed without doing nothing, that difference of power gives men a drive to compete against other men to make foids happy so maybe i will get status, fame and money and get a foid

Foids are only useful for their holes i never wanna hear a foid talk about anything unless it`s something that can benefit me

Foids are only useful for their holes i never wanna hear a foid talk about anything unless it`s something that can benefit me
Based. All sluts are good for is laying on their back taking dick. Well, that and shitting out babies

Based. All sluts are good for is laying on their back taking dick. Well, that and shitting out babies
Pretty much and soyciety is cucked for even listening to these sluts

A woman has zero personality, zero knowledge about the world, zero original takes on anything,zero opinions,zero interests, zero hobbies, zero good tastes in media(music, movies,etc). A woman is nothing more than a blank slate except it's filled with ego and lust for Chad. Women shouldn't be consider human beings but a lesser being .

k,only boring cause we're unnatractive so these hoes don't put out
That's not it, even Chad's and sex havers have same complaints that their foids lack any semblance of humanity or personality.

pretty much have zero personality
Same thing, all of my female cousins(only foids I've been around) lack personality just carbon copies of one another. You could literally replace their flesh and body with another and I wouldn't even notice. Even background characters in anime have more personality.

Last edited:
"fuck philosophy" it hurt,
I knows the feels, I had one normgroid tell me "fuck philosophy" too out of nowhere. That made hate that faggot and normies so much.

That's why I can't justify wasting hours on philosophy and having intellectual discussions. None of it matters or impresses anyone that matters.
Its not for impressing some stupid normie or a low iq foid. A man reads philosophy for his own leisure .

I think it's like the hive mind, when men hang around each other they act the same, same with women, my one foid friend only hangs around guys and she's pretty unique

All women are worthless n good for nothing but sex

I've noticed the same. It's hard treating them like humans or anything other than bots. Used character ai and realized there's literally no difference between chatting to a boy and talking to a woman.

I think it's like the hive mind, when men hang around each other they act the same, same with women, my one foid friend only hangs around guys and she's pretty unique
Simp.

A lot of the stuff they talk about are superificial, materialist and surface-level. Nothing too profound or interesting anyway.

Last edited:
bluepill will confuse you. I was just like you. foids are not fun to be around. the creature is only a cum inducer for men.

Men are like the sun foids are like the moon

I agree with everything except for the contribute something to this cucked soyciety crap fuck this world that treated me like shit because my genetics I just want to destroy it.

Normies are boring to me as well

If you meet one female you've met them all