Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting For me, anyone with a pretty and loving gf is living the heaven

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★
And I feel like a idiot with these thoughts but what can I do? I never had something like this. What is normal for a lot of people it's like the heaven for me.

You don't need even to have a gf to trigger this thought on me, if you have sex with pretty girls is more than enough to think that you live an incredible life.

One of my long-time friends is a chad, I already commented about it here on the forum. This guy is literally what most people here think about chads, each every two week he is fucking a new girl which he found on tinder or some party. He is 32 and the girls he picks up are usually in their 20s.

He also lives with his mom and they are pretty poor but girls still want him (money copers on suicide watch lol).

Sometimes when we are hanging out he tell me he feel depressed and think about killing himself. As I always says here, only sufferers can understand sufferers I simply can't understand what is exactly his suffering. He literally lives the "heaven", he doesn't even need money to get laid or to eat or to join a party his charisma and beauty pays for everything, how anyone in this state can feel depressed? lol

He is a good friend though.

That's true. They really are, while we rot in the depths. It's strange to me how those types of people are supposedly living in the same world as us, yet it feels so different.

Sometimes when we are hanging out he tell me he feel depressed and think about killing himself.
Chads problems are a joke compared to our problems. Oh did poor Chad only get his dick sucked sucked 6 times a week instead of 7 times ? Meanwhile we never even saw a girl naked

XX pol apoorva mediumSquareAt3X

YES, LOOK AT THIS
THIS IS HEAVEN
A SUBMISSIVE TRADWIFE LOOKING AT YOU WITH ADMIRATION LIKE THIS
I WILL NEVER HAVE THIS
FUCK VIVEK RAMASWAMI

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HIS POLITICS ARE GOOD
HE'S A FUCKING MOGGER
HE CREAMPIES DAILY THAT STACY WHILE I JERK INTO TISSUE PAPER

Chads problems are a joke compared to our problems. Oh did poor Chad only get his dick sucked sucked 6 times a week instead of 7 times ? Meanwhile we never even saw a girl naked
I guess sex is not everything lol(atleast for Chad's because they have had it so much)
Being dirt poor and living with your mom especially if she is annoying must truly be suifuel inducing

View attachment 1156595
YES, LOOK AT THIS
THIS IS HEAVEN
I WILL NEVER HAVE THIS
FUCK VIVEK RAMASWAMI

HE'S A FUCKING MOGGER
No woman has ever looked at me like that :cryfeels:

View attachment 1156595
YES, LOOK AT THIS
THIS IS HEAVEN
I WILL NEVER HAVE THIS
FUCK VIVEK RAMASWAMI

HE'S A FUCKING MOGGER
Just be Curry proved yet again

Or perhaps she is dreaming about her Chad poolboy she fucks while he copes about muh politics

No woman has ever looked at me like that :cryfeels:
Im siding with Ann Coulter in whatever that drama is about

Ann Coulter is closer to inceldom than Vivek Mogger is. Ann Coulter is 62, has never been married, and doesn't have children. She will NEVER have children. She is more relatable to incels. A fucking woman, mang.

Vivek is not an ally. he is a mogger who makes me very angry

Being dirt poor and living with your mom especially if she is annoying must truly be suifuel inducing
And this still his choice. A lot of people offered him good jobs but he doesnt want.

He also made a lot of money with cryptocurrency in 2021, he could even buy a house but spent almost everything in parties.

I guess sex is not everything lol
Maybe sex isnt everything but everything is nothing without sex. Chad would rope within a month if he lived our life
Since he is Chad his mother is probably not annoying and actually very proud of her son

Or perhaps she is dreaming about her Chad poolboy she fucks while he copes about muh politics
I really hope so. I hate and envy him so much. He's already had enough.