Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are not lonely as Man. Stop pretending they are

True loneliness is having 0 connections at all. It's not the bullshit normies and foids say about "being in a room of people and feeling alone." No, that's just something they say for attention and pity.

True loneliness is being absolutely fucking alone with no friends, no family that care for you, and absolutely nothing in life.

Watch this Getting Downvoted to Hell and Back :feelskek:

Woman really like to be seem as Victims ( For Attention and SIMPathy Reasons )

True loneliness is having 0 connections at all. It's not the bullshit normies and foids say about "being in a room of people and feeling alone." No, that's just something they say for attention and pity.

True loneliness is being absolutely fucking alone with no friends, no family that care for you, and absolutely nothing in life.
I was in a mental health bullshit group session one time and on the power point it had a chad tier guy smiling and laughing but the whole point that was trying to be made was that even people who look happy can be depressed jfl

Loneliness is just an asthetic for them, especially foids

Watch this Getting Downvoted to Hell and Back :feelskek:
What is Reddit soyjak upset about? - Normies must fucking ded | Facebook

I was in a mental health bullshit group session one time and on the power point it had a chad tier guy smiling and laughing but the whole point that was trying to be made was that even people who look happy can be depressed jfl
Fucking enraging.

JFL Women are not lonely as Man. Stop pretending they are​

Until ugly autistic foids start becoming as common as ugly autistic men, this will always be true.

Very true. They don't grasp how soul crushing true loneliness is. Foids mock us and say our problems aren't serious but they wouldn't last a day in our shoes.

Until ugly autistic foids start becoming as common as ugly autistic men, this will always be true.
It still wouldn't change even then. Ugly autistic foids will still get way more attention than an ugly autistic man could even imagine. An ugly autistic foid still has a higher SMV than this entire forum combined. If a foid is alive and not insanely deformed there will always be some guy simping over them.

It still wouldn't change even then. Ugly autistic foids will still get way more attention than an ugly autistic man could even imagine. An ugly autistic foid still has a higher SMV than this entire forum combined. If a foid is alive and not insanely deformed there will always be some guy simping over them.
Yeah, I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt. Point being even if I play devil's advocate, women don't even reach the bare minimum requirements statistically speaking (based on their comparative prevalence of certain traits like autism relative to to their prevalence in males) that's needed to match the sheer quantity and scale of male loneliness.

Yeah, I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt. Point being even if I play devil's advocate, women don't even reach the bare minimum requirements statistically speaking (based on their comparative prevalence of certain traits like autism relative to to their prevalence in males) that's needed to match the sheer quantity and scale of male loneliness.
Yep. They will almost never have the severe loneliness a below average man does.

Just like women claiming to be "autistic" when they're more NT and extroverted than anyone. Also, women by nature have very social lives even if they're more "lonelier" than their counterparts.

Yep. They will almost never have the severe loneliness a below average man does.
FtM detransitioning rates prove this as well too. Compare it to MtF detransitioning rates being much lower. All objective data points to this conclusion.

Just like women claiming to be "autistic" when they're more NT and extroverted than anyone. Also, women by nature have very social lives even if they're more "lonelier" than their counterparts.
Yep. Most women do not struggle socially despite what they say. The average woman who is actually autistic still has a better social life than most NT men.

It sort of reminds me of when I see "lonely" ugly girls sitting in the corner. Usually, I play out this situation in my head like "I'm a lonely guy, you're a lonely girl, and then let's get together!" Lol, even sometimes I would daydream having a life, future and family together with them.

And as you start seeing her for longer and longer from the distance... then you realize she has more friends than you realize and sometime later you'll see her holding hands with another guy. The feeling and thought that I had of there being "lonely" girls pretty much diminshed.

I've also been in internet spaces where girls claim to be "lonely" but the online friends they have and their irl/outside internet life still mogs yours lol.

No such thing as "lonely" girls or even "femcels" for that.

FtM detransitioning rates prove this as well too. Compare it to MtF detransitioning rates being much lower. All objective data points to this conclusion.
I once saw a video of an FtM crying about how lonely being a man is and how hard it is to deal with women. She/he said that as a woman she had close friendships and didn't realize that was exclusive to women. She/he/it said that she had closer friendships with random women in the bathroom at clubs than her closest male friends after transitioning. Seeing a woman who was oblivious to her privilege get a taste of the hard life we've been living our whole lives is lifefuel.

"Ugly austic" women are still very much desired, i.e. juggernaut law (or look at the pig woman experiment).

I once saw a video of an FtM crying about how lonely being a man is and how hard it is to deal with women. She/he said that as a woman she had close friendships and didn't realize that was exclusive to women. She/he/it said that she had closer friendships with random women in the bathroom at clubs than her closest male friends after transitioning. Seeing a woman who was oblivious to her privilege get a taste of the hard life we've been living our whole lives is lifefuel.
It's extra satisfying because they usually resemble low T manlets when they transition.
"Ugly austic" women are still very much desired, i.e. juggernaut law (or look at the pig woman experiment).
It's the bare minimum for foids to even fathom the experience of an ugly autistic male and they can't even reach it.

They bald and become ugly, but another funny thing is that a lot of MtF still want to fuck FtM (because they have vaginas). There are T4T (trans-for-trans dating only circles lol).

But yes they detransition at higher rates because a lot of them transitioned young, but also living as a man (an ugly at that) when they come to realize is brutal (and a reality check). Women are just delusional.

Any woman who says they are lonely is an instablock and please die.

It sort of reminds me of when I see "lonely" ugly girls sitting in the corner. Usually, I play out this situation in my head like "I'm a lonely guy, you're a lonely girl, and then let's get together!" Lol, even sometimes I would daydream having a life, future and family together with them.

And as you start seeing her for longer and longer from the distance... then you realize she has more friends than you realize and sometime later you'll see her holding hands with another guy. The feeling and thought that I had of there being "lonely" girls pretty much diminshed.

I've also been in internet spaces where girls claim to be "lonely" but the online friends they have and their irl/outside internet life still mogs yours lol.

No such thing as "lonely" girls or even "femcels" for that.
Very true. I've also seen this. Girls that looked lonely in my classes always had friends and usually boyfriends no matter how ugly or crazy they were. In order for a woman to actually be lonely she would have to be insanely ugly. The only women I think could actually be lonely for real are deformed looking ones like Lizzie Velasquez or Turia Pitt and even then their social lives usually mog mine to oblivion.

They bald and become ugly, but another funny thing is that a lot of MtF still want to fuck FtM (because they have vaginas). There are T4T (trans-for-trans dating only circles lol).

But yes they detransition at higher rates because a lot of them transitioned young, but also living as a man (an ugly at that) when they come to realize is brutal (and a reality check). Women are just delusional.
It's always fun to see when the harsh reality of being a man hits them. They believed men were the privileged ones and females were somehow oppressed until they learned the truth first hand.

Lonely women : can't get chad
Exactly. Male loneliness is having no friends, go gf, and just rotting in your room by yourself. Female loneliness = can't get chad. Most woman always have a big social circle of female friends and can get a boyfriend so easily. Late at night when I go to rot in the gym there isn't ever one female there by herself. They always have a boyfriend or a female friend with them. Meanwhile the men there at that time are lonely losers just like me who can't socialize for shit.

Any woman who says they are lonely is an instablock and please die.
I see them all the time on reddit complaining about how lonely they are when they somehow still have a boyfriend who treats them well, good friends, and good family. Bitch you don't know what loneliness is. When they say they are lonely when they are living a social life infinitely times better than mine it makes me hate them so much.

Foids live in a completely different reality from men. They either fail to acknowledge, (or don't want to acknowledge) that the fact they have a hole in between their legs, people will care about them.
If they lived in the shoes of most men they would fucking kill themselves.
When they talk about shit like guys have it better than foids they are talking about the chads they talk to.

Very true. I've also seen this. Girls that looked lonely in my classes always had friends and usually boyfriends no matter how ugly or crazy they were. In order for a woman to actually be lonely she would have to be insanely ugly. The only women I think could actually be lonely for real are deformed looking ones like Lizzie Velasquez or Turia Pitt and even then their social lives usually mog mine to oblivion.
Girls are non-threatening to social circles while guys usually pose a threat to social circles, so many guys are deem to be lonely from the start anyway. Also, at least among female friendships they definitely share a closer bond than compared to male friendships.

Ugly women still have better lives than a majority of men: https://incels.wiki/w/Juggernaut_law

Still being a woman alone still presents many advantages doesn't matter how ugly, and or fat the are. They'll always be desired. Best to take advantage of it, which is why usually I'm more angry at ugly woman than attractive woman.

And they say they're "oppressed" :feelskek:

I see them all the time on reddit complaining about how lonely they are when they somehow still have a boyfriend who treats them well, good friends, and good family. Bitch you don't know what loneliness is. When they say they are lonely when they are living a social life infinitely times better than mine it makes me hate them so much.
It's just pure suifuel when they say stuff like that.

Eventhough I hear a lot of them say that and I'm supposed to get used it, still pisses me off.

Foids live in a completely different reality from men. They either fail to acknowledge, (or don't want to acknowledge) that the fact they have a hole in between their legs, people will care about them.
If they lived in the shoes of most men they would fucking kill themselves.
When they talk about shit like guys have it better than foids they are talking about the chads they talk to.
They wouldn't last a day in our shoes. They wouldn't even last long in the shoes of a normie man who has an alright life.

And they say they're "oppressed" :feelskek:
I know right? Oppressed in what way you fucking idiot foid? They can't objectively name one way they are oppressed. Seeing FtM's crying after finding out what it's like to be a man proves that men are the oppressed ones.

They wouldn't last a day in our shoes. They wouldn't even last long in the shoes of a normie man who has an alright life.
Exactly, most men are genuinely lonely and have thought about blowing their brains at least a few times by age 20 (in videogame ofc)

It's just pure suifuel when they say stuff like that.

Eventhough I hear a lot of them say that and I'm supposed to get used it, still pisses me off.
It pisses me off too. It really is suifuel when someone living an infinitely better life than you complains about how bad they have it but if you complain about your genuinely shitty life people would say, "You don't have it bad stupid inkwell. Just put yourself out there. Go tOuCh GrAsS." Sometimes when I see a foid on reddit complaining about loneliness when they clearly have it good I give them a piece of my mind in the comments. They take the time out of their day to argue with me, so it makes me feel good to make their day a tad bit worse. :feelsdevil:

It pisses me off too. It really is suifuel when someone living an infinitely better life than you complains about how bad they have it but if you complain about your genuinely shitty life people would say, "You don't have it bad stupid inkwell. Just put yourself out there. Go tOuCh GrAsS." Sometimes when I see a foid on reddit complaining about loneliness when they clearly have it good I give them a piece of my mind in the comments. They take the time out of their day to argue with me, so it makes me feel good to make their day a tad bit worse. :feelsdevil:
They deserve to be upset. Such absolute morons.

Exactly, most men are genuinely lonely and have thought about blowing their brains at least a few times by age 20 (in videogame ofc)
Yep. Even normie men have it fairly hard. People like us have it so hard that most people wouldn't last more than a few days in our shoes. A 3/10 ugly woman lives an easier life than a 6/10 normie man. I'm not even that ugly, so my female looksmatch is out living the good life while I rot.

They deserve to be upset. Such absolute morons.
They sure do. I make sure to upset them as much as possible. All it takes to upset them is to spit facts in their face and then watch them try to deny it. I saw a post a while ago called something like, "Why are we gendering loneliness? Men and woman are equally lonely." Boy did I give that one a piece of my mind. I lectured her about how much harder men have it in terms of dating and friendship plus brought up suicide statistics. Someone replied to me that actually women attempt suicide more than men. That may be true, but I told them it's only because woman lose their shit over minor things that we would brush off. Plus, women are rarely truly suicidal, so they pick methods that don't kill them as an attention seeking move. Men choose more effective suicide methods because when they reach that point they want it to be final. Of course I got tons of downvotes for this but it didn't matter because it felt good that I was making them upset. Another fellow brocel chimed in and backed up my points.

Why would you even go to therapy? The vast majority of the time its just you paying people to listen to you, they dont have any actual interest in your well being and just will jump on giving you pills the first chance they get

Basically school
It was the same way for me in school. I remember once there was a group project and not one group out of the 10 groups in the class would let me in. The teacher had to assign me a group and they hated me because I was like an intruder to their stupid little group. That was some humiliating shit to be ostracized by everyone.

It was the same way for me in school. I remember once there was a group project and not one group out of the 10 groups in the class would let me in. The teacher had to assign me a group and they hated me because I was like an intruder to their stupid little group. That was some humiliating shit to be ostracized by everyone.
After a while I stopped bothering and pretended I want to be in a group by myself. It was no less humiliating tbh.

Foids will never know what true loneliness is they live in a different reality than us

if foids first relationship ended when she was 15, she's already lived her whole life and it's not worth continuing

After a while I stopped bothering and pretended I want to be in a group by myself. It was no less humiliating tbh.
I did that too when I could, but the teacher I mentioned forced me to join a group. It was a project too big to do by yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back