Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why tf do high schoolers LARP as incels?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I've seen literal 15 year olds on discord blackpill servers and it is such a fucking shame because most of them are normies LARPing not realizing they are going to fuck themselves up like dude you still have time to get a gf especially because most of you young"cels" are normies and when they graduate high school those LARPers will realize they fucked up big time.

Yeah it's suifuel when most 'incels' are younger than you and mog you

Edgelord effect.
´oh look at me, I identify as incel,
im a dangerous individual´:feelzez:

They're fakecels fucking themselves over but I struggle to feel any sympathy if a few tiktok blackpill memes were enough to mindbreak them.
It's almost worse than normies LARPing as incels. They're just retards.
Some of them have completely normal lives but they spent too much time on tiktok and now they think they're incels.

Also, TikTok nowadays has an influx of Blackpill / lookism content,
So more people are familiar with the term ´incel´.

Probably because they are just trying to be edgy and think it's cool?

It's kinda how some people pretend to be depressed because they think it's cool for whatever reason

Probably because they are just trying to be edgy and think it's cool?

It's kinda how some people pretend to be depressed because they think it's cool for whatever reason
And end up actually becoming depressed

I lurked here last year and I was a senior in high school. Most of these norm chinktok fags who larp as truecel know they are larping, just do it to humiliate us

I believe they think incel means "I want to have a girlfriend RIGHT NOW but I don't, therefore I'm an incel".

They don't know yet the difference between a normie going through a dry spell and an actual incel.

i honestly think many of them are truecels
over 70%+ of young men are incel now, and with the blackpill becoming mainstream, denialcels may be starting to accept their situation

I've been here longer than many of you. Not as active as I once was of course, but I've been in the trenches of this movement for awhile. A lot of guys, and I mean a lot, are getting fucked over by hypergamy big time. The same accusations of fakecelery was being lobbed against other guys since fucking braincels. Not saying there aren't some larpers, but most are probs genuine.

Shits bad out there boyos.

Bc i am incel????

I've been here longer than many of you. Not as active as I once was of course, but I've been in the trenches of this movement for awhile. A lot of guys, and I mean a lot, are getting fucked over by hypergamy big time. The same accusations of fakecelery was being lobbed against other guys since fucking braincels. Not saying there aren't some larpers, but most are probs genuine.

Agree 100%

A lot of them are indeed incels and they end up here due to spending too much time on the computer. However, if you are a teenager and still in school it serves you no purpose by giving up when you could instead try your best to max whatever strategy you can think of. You still have time and better yet now you know how girls really are and what they like.

If you can't laid in High School then it's nothing out of the ordinary by today's standards. But that doesn't mean you'll 100% end up forever alone in your 30s and beyond. Nevertheless, it probably is a sign your life won't be very happy since you'll be missing out on the life experiences good looking people get. You don't have to be a KHHV truecel to have a miserable life. Most people won't live lives they're satisfied with. Sometimes, mediocrity itself is degrading,

I've seen literal 15 year olds on discord blackpill servers and it is such a fucking shame because most of them are normies LARPing not realizing they are going to fuck themselves up like dude you still have time to get a gf especially because most of you young"cels" are normies and when they graduate high school those LARPers will realize they fucked up big time.
Imposter syndrome

15 and blackpilled, can get worse with years, a fucking kid learning is so fucking over for him even without developing

Shit is very bad out there indeed

They are having sex while they post

Offset - Do anything for Clout

I believe they think incel means "I want to have a girlfriend RIGHT NOW but I don't, therefore I'm an incel".

They don't know yet the difference between a normie going through a dry spell and an actual incel.

To be fair it can be pretty brutal in high school if you are a virgin, even if you will have sex later

You are surrounded by prime teens but only chad has them, and you realise you are not a chad, and you are forced to be around it for hours 5 days a week, that is probably why