Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Two studies] Women frequently participate in gang rapes as perpetrators, and in the US, there's a gang rape done just by women every 3 days

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
This is something I've discovered some time ago, at first seeing it as just another random study I found before realizing just how crazy it actually was, and now, with the kind of stuff talked about on the internet:

View: https://twitter.com/Cooperstreaming/status/1786682681197216119#m

I think it's a pretty good time to bring this to the attention of both the based users and soy lurkers and infiltrators here.

Here's the two studies I'm gonna be talking about:

Deconstructing Incidents of Female Perpetrated Sex Crimes: Comparing Female Sexual Offender Groupings

Multiple Perpetrator Rape Committed by Female Offenders: A Comparison of Solo, Duo, and 3+ Group Offenders

Mostly this is about the former, which is a US study, while the latter is Dutch. Basically, both of those studies looked at the types of sexual assaults/rapes women do when they do some, by type. Unsurprisingly to anyone who's not completely high on the "women-are-wonderful" kool aid, women do in fact participate in gang rapes in roles other than the victim one. In fact, compared to how often they do it alone, they are a part of a rapist group quite frequently.

From the first study:

this study uses 21 years (1992-2012) of National Incident-Based Reporting System data to analyze incidents of sexual offending committed by four female groupings: solo FSOs (n = 29,238), coed pairs consisting of one male and one FSO (n = 11,112), all-female groups (n = 2,669), and multiple perpetrator groups that consist of a combination of three or more FSOs and male sexual offenders (MSOs; n = 4,268).

So, to summarize, according to this study's data:

A solo female rapist: 29,238 instances.
One female and one male rapist: 11,112 instances.
A larger mixed-gender group of rapists: 4,268 instances.
An all-female group of rapists: 2,669 instances.

Over a 21 year period in the USA. Doing the math, that means that there was an incident involving an all-female group of rapists, probably trying to make the backstory for Living Sex Toy Delivery a reality, every 2.87 days, not even every three days:worryfeels::fuk::dafuckfeels:. For attacks involving a mix of male and female perpetrators, they happen not even every two days, and the rest of course happen even more frequently.

Here comes the best part though. That is all based on incomplete data. As in, deeply incomplete. The second study, which of course was done since American data =/= world data, elaborates on this:

However, their results are based on a sample that consists of police-reported incidents. Data are recorded on incident level and not on offender/individual level. Besides, it was not possible to disentangle whether a woman was involved in more than one incident. Also, data from small- and medium-sized police departments are overrepresented and the data do not include data from areas with high crime, that is, New York City. All these aspects may limit the generalizability of their findings.

They got numbers like that while not including data from high-crime, high-population places like NYC:feelskek::feelskek:. Just imagine what it would've been like if they included those as well:feelsbadman:.

Some other interesting finds there:

- If you thought that the duo perpetrators, one male and one female, are two people in a relationship committing those crimes, you are obviously right. And if you deduced that those two are mostly parents sexually assaulting and abusing their own children, you are still obviously right. The two studies found their fair share of differences, but this was one of the things that was the same in both countries, that duo offenders were more likely to attack their victims indoors, to have younger victims and to attack those victims multiple times, because most of those assaults were done by parents on their own children, which just further shows us just how great personalities sexhavers in general havem and why we will never find love, because we lack wonderful personalities like those duo offenders have.

- I may have been a bit too quick to say that the all-female rape groups are those making Living Sex Toy Delivery a reality. Apparently, those groups, similarly to duo offenders, are more likely to have female and intrafamilial victims. It is actually the solo female offenders who are more likely to go after males and strangers. Which, honestly, just shows you how much "truth" (none at all) there is to feminist claims that all women live in fear of men or whatever:feelskek::feelskek:. Women are so scared of men, and have such empathy towards each other, that lone women have no problem sexually preying on men and female gang rapists often gang up to assault their own sisters, daughters, nieces and so on:feelskek::feelskek:.

- As could be expected, the mixed-gender rape gangs seem to be the most violent and most likely to assault strangers, and the authors are trying hard to convince themselves that that's solely because of the men in those groups, because even when women join violent rape gangs, some people still find it hard to believe that they could be violent themselves:feelskek::feelskek::feelsugh::feelsugh:.

@Ron.Belgrade @SupremeGentleCel @GeckoBus @based_meme @To koniec @LesscoBlob @Stupid Clown @DarkStarDown @Copexodius Maximus @Mortis @Epedaphic @_meh @Puppeter @decafincel @InceldianWarrior @NeverEvenBegan @Pajeetsingh

At wageslave rn, but will read when i get off: Kind of reminds me about that study i saw showing boys are more likely than foidlets to be victims of child molestation.

Almost done with (((finals))) so soon, i will have tons of time to make the threads I want & finish-off what I’ve been working on. :feelscomfy:

the bear/man meme became huge jfl

if i was alone with a foid in a forest i would still do everything i can to avoid her bc she would be disgusted by me

anyways

good read :feelsokman:

hope that cooperfoid gets raped then mauled to a slow and painful death by that bear

Interesting.

This is something I've discovered some time ago, at first seeing it as just another random study I found before realizing just how crazy it actually was, and now, with the kind of stuff talked about on the internet:

I think it's a pretty good time to bring this to the attention of both the based users and soy lurkers and infiltrators here.

Deconstructing Incidents of Female Perpetrated Sex Crimes: Comparing Female Sexual Offender Groupings

Multiple Perpetrator Rape Committed by Female Offenders: A Comparison of Solo, Duo, and 3+ Group Offenders

Mostly this is about the former, which is a US study, while the latter is Dutch. Basically, both of those studies looked at the types of sexual assaults/rapes women do when they do some, by type. Unsurprisingly to anyone who's not completely high on the "women-are-wonderful" kool aid, women do in fact participate in gang rapes in roles other than the victim one. In fact, compared to how often they do it alone, they are a part of a rapist group quite frequently.

From the first study:

Over a 21 year period in the USA. Doing the math, that means that there was an incident involving an all-female group of rapists, probably trying to make the backstory for Living Sex Toy Delivery a reality, every 2.87 days, not even every three days:worryfeels::fuk::dafuckfeels:. For attacks involving a mix of male and female perpetrators, they happen not even every two days, and the rest of course happen even more frequently.

Here comes the best part though. That is all based on incomplete data. As in, deeply incomplete. The second study, which of course was done since American data =/= world data, elaborates on this:

They got numbers like that while not including data from high-crime, high-population places like NYC:feelskek::feelskek:. Just imagine what it would've been like if they included those as well:feelsbadman:.

- If you thought that the duo perpetrators, one male and one female, are two people in a relationship committing those crimes, you are obviously right. And if you deduced that those two are mostly parents sexually assaulting and abusing their own children, you are still obviously right. The two studies found their fair share of differences, but this was one of the things that was the same in both countries, that duo offenders were more likely to attack their victims indoors, to have younger victims and to attack those victims multiple times, because most of those assaults were done by parents on their own children, which just further shows us just how great personalities sexhavers in general havem and why we will never find love, because we lack wonderful personalities like those duo offenders have.

- I may have been a bit too quick to say that the all-female rape groups are those making Living Sex Toy Delivery a reality. Apparently, those groups, similarly to duo offenders, are more likely to have female and intrafamilial victims. It is actually the solo female offenders who are more likely to go after males and strangers. Which, honestly, just shows you how much "truth" (none at all) there is to feminist claims that all women live in fear of men or whatever:feelskek::feelskek:. Women are so scared of men, and have such empathy towards each other, that lone women have no problem sexually preying on men and female gang rapists often gang up to assault their own sisters, daughters, nieces and so on:feelskek::feelskek:.

- As could be expected, the mixed-gender rape gangs seem to be the most violent and most likely to assault strangers, and the authors are trying hard to convince themselves that that's solely because of the men in those groups, because even when women join violent rape gangs, some people still find it hard to believe that they could be violent themselves:feelskek::feelskek::feelsugh::feelsugh:.

@Ron.Belgrade @SupremeGentleCel @GeckoBus @based_meme @To koniec @LesscoBlob @Stupid Clown @DarkStarDown @Copexodius Maximus @Mortis @Epedaphic @_meh @Puppeter @decafincel @InceldianWarrior @NeverEvenBegan @Pajeetsingh

I will read it tomorrow.

if i was alone with a foid in a forest i would still do everything i can to avoid her bc she would be disgusted by me
I would do everything in my power to go back to my neet cave and keep playing War Thunder.

Great thread brocel, high iq as usual

I have question for you do you believe how much foid reptile brain generates fear from any men, but at same time despite fearing men and ''our'' rapist nature they still choose tall ogres with high testosterone to pass their genes while manlet autists are blamed for things sociopathic normies and chads who rape foids, can this be victim blaming/shaming behavior, like....

Rape Victim shaming ? She deserved it !

From the first study:

STUPID FUCKING WHORE PLZ WE DONT WANT YOU GO FUCKING DIE NOW PLEASE GO FIND BEAR IN ZOO AND THROW YOURSELF IN BEAR ENCLOSURE YOU STUPID STD INFECTED WHORE!

more likely to have female and intrafamilial victims
:feelsUnreal:

Information like this needs to go viral, people NEED to stop putting foids on a pedestal.
Inceldom and mens' rights aside, their halo literally endangers children.

even when women join violent rape gangs, some people still find it hard to believe that they could be violent themselves
:lul:

Brutal info but thank you for the tag.

I don't have the attention span to read studies beyond the abstract, but what does it mean when they talk about female rapists and male victims?

Do they refer to cases where female perpetrators restrain male victims, then forcibly penetrate them with a foreign object? Or to cases where female perpetrators fuck the men 'against their will'?

Because those are two vastly different scenarios, but normies would call both 'rape' all the same.

Last edited:
STUPID FUCKING WHORE PLZ WE DONT WANT YOU GO FUCKING DIE NOW PLEASE GO FIND BEAR IN ZOO AND THROW YOURSELF IN BEAR ENCLOSURE YOU STUPID STD INFECTED WHORE!

From the first study:

Kardashev Scale Type III Civilization IQ :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

@PLA1092 - must read time! :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

- As could be expected, the mixed-gender rape gangs seem to be the most violent and most likely to assault strangers, and the authors are trying hard to convince themselves that that's solely because of the men in those groups, because even when women join violent rape gangs, some people still find it hard to believe that they could be violent themselves.
They do this with every study. Whenever it contradicts the women-are-wonderful effect, they add some caveat why women are actually victims and not proactive perpetrators. As you know, this is so prevalent that studies have been made on this phenomenon alone. I made a thread on this, you probably know it.

The other thing is that I have seen a very similar phenomenon with violence against the elderly in nursing homes. It was a study or something. They said the same thing, that the women were just tagging along while the guys were the actual evil ones. They like tortured some old person half to death and the women took part in it.

Amazing thread as always!

Information like this needs to go viral, people NEED to stop putting foids on a pedestal.

:lul:

Brutal info but thank you for the tag.
Mogs me for being tagged after 3 weeks of presence

Brootal #truthnuke

Bookmarking this. Thank you

Surprise normies, women aren't actually as kind and wholesome as you'd like them to be

ik, incels aren't doing the raping
most of us are prob polite around toilets

autistic men sre the LEAST violent demographic

Interesting and well-written thread as usual, and a particularly eye opening one, but soys can still respond to this with the talking point that mEn rApE mOrE:soy::foidSoy:

Even if the raw numbers we see here may be surprising, we still need to take per capita into account. Otherwise, we risk looking as dumb as those black supremacist accounts on X that highlight total crime numbers and random heinous crimes done by whites to try and downplay the fact that blacks proportionally commit way more crime

Last edited:
- If you thought that the duo perpetrators, one male and one female, are two people in a relationship committing those crimes, you are obviously right.
I've seen videos of duo perpetrators doing the deed so doesn't surprise me at all in game ofc.

Last edited:
The Rock Clapping GIF

Great thread

Incel: asks a girl for her number
Girl: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Chad: asks a girl to help her rape another woman
Girl: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Just fake being the victim theory

I also suspect the numbers are probably quite higher since I'm sure the courts and cops will bend over backwards to sweep stuff like this under the rug either by not reporting it properly or by sealing the case and making it as private as possible within the law, especially if the offender was a minor ("What about her future." :soy:)
This goes for all female crime of course, the reason data shows that more men offend is because they are more likely to get charged, not because males actually commit more crime.
But even at face value this data is damning.

Last edited:
Imagine applying the same logic they used to defend the women involved in these incidents to other kinds of historical events.

"They were only pressured into doing what the man told them to do! It's not their fault!"

"You can't say those Germans were just following orders chud!!! They're all guilty of being evil nazis by association!"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You always hear about how kids were molested by their female babysitters as kids... but nobody talks about this. It's also common for female teachers to molest their male students. It must be way more common than people act like. Even when it isn't overtly sexual there are still so many examples of foids abusing the kids they are supposed to be looking after, and scarring them mentally for life. If I ever somehow manage to ascend I will NEVER allow my children to be around a female babysitter. (ideally they will be raised by a stay at home mom, but of course this is purely fantasy as a sub5)

I would do everything I could to avoid her because she will falsely accuse me of rape and abuse and ruin my life, something far worse than rape.

Rape is so bad and hurtful to women to the point that they decide dying by a bear is better.

Yet 90% of them have a rape fetish and dont know how to say it except on reddit :feelsaww: :feelshmm: :feelscomfy:

Great thread. Men have a need to worship foids so they will ignore all the facts and believe that all evil comes from men. If foids had penis and strength of a man, numbers would be much, much worse. They are obsessed with rape, they cant shut up about it.

Damn they're taking our jobs

The other thing is that I have seen a very similar phenomenon with violence against the elderly in nursing homes. It was a study or something. They said the same thing, that the women were just tagging along while the guys were the actual evil ones. They like tortured some old person half to death and the women took part in it.
It's just so tiring constantly seeing every man on earth excusing foids' evil deeds. It all hinges on this very reductive rule society have set for their argument, men stronger than foids -> men intimidate foids -> foids comply and not evil. Sure, they can accuse of men false rape but are too intimidated to inform authorities about such atrocities.

Great thread. Men have a need to worship foids so they will ignore all the facts and believe that all evil comes from men. If foids had penis and strength of a man, numbers would be much, much worse. They are obsessed with rape, they cant shut up about it.
I saw a comical claim from one those mgtow bitches. Like if foids had the strength of men, there'd not be any misandry since they wouldn't be as neurotic or 'afraid' of men's strength. Do they not know what females in nature are capable of doing to it's male counterparts. Bees, spiders, and mantis to name a few.

Now we need to ask the question.

Would you rather be in the forest with a woman or a bear?

Great thread btw.

It's just so tiring constantly seeing every man on earth excusing foids' evil deeds. It all hinges on this very reductive rule society have set for their argument, men stronger than foids -> men intimidate foids -> foids comply and not evil. Sure, they can accuse of men false rape but are too intimidated to inform authorities about such atrocities.
it's very simplistic and fallacious thinking
bigger = stronger
small = weak

but we have seen in many instances that this does not even apply when the person is ugly. You can be weak and ugly, as many here, and they still paint you as a threat. The criterion by which they decide your threat level is ultimately just neoteny. You look cute, you are good and no threat. Ugly people must be violent because they are ugly and why does ugliness make someone violent, because they are ugly of course. So they reason.

When a person does not look like it, they will excuse them.
Example:
This pedophile has countless comments on his video defending him, literally using pedophile arguments like "maybe the girl looked older:"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybbfSxq0Ek

Some comments even say he is hot, has a big dick, they wish they got raped by him etc.
Why?
Because he looks good.

I have collected all the comments that defend him here:

It is retarded.
Note, I don't support pedophilia (sex with pre-pubescent children). This is just a case example of normie retardation when it comes to lookism and deeming people criminal offenders or not, simply based on appearance.

great post as usual.

it's very simplistic and fallacious thinking
bigger = stronger
small = weak

but we have seen in many instances that this does not even apply when the person is ugly. You can be weak and ugly, as many here, and they still paint you as a threat. The criterion by which they decide your threat level is ultimately just neoteny. You look cute, you are good and no threat. Ugly people must be violent because they are ugly and why does ugliness make someone violent, because they are ugly of course. So they reason.

Example:
This pedophile has countless comments on his video defending him, literally using pedophile arguments like "maybe the girl looked older:"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybbfSxq0Ek

Some comments even say he is hot, has a big dick, they wish they got raped by him etc.
Why?
Because he looks good.

I have collected all the comments that defend him here:

It is retarded.
Note, I don't support pedophilia (sex with pre-pubescent children). This is just a case example of normie retardation when it comes to lookism and deeming people criminal offenders or not, simply based on appearance.

Yes, of course. What you have laid out is what men actually mean in their head. But they don't want to admit it to satisfy their ego by convincing themselves they are not shallow. When it comes to male vs male confrontations, in their opinion, the intimidation becomes a non-factor because of an abstract variable like masculinity. The excuses by men to rationalise foid behaviours are endless, non-exaggeratedly speaking.
Example:
While I didn't see comments defending him because I didn't scroll far down, but the general sentiment seems to be they are just sad he did it. If he were ugly, obviously the comments would be uglier. I'm not excusing pedophilia either but it's just cat-fishing men and punishing them. Nobody gives a shit about kids, something you already have said. The excuses for not being able to catch foid pedophiles is that they cannot be catfished or something. Sure. But given how many cases of foid pedophiles have been popping up since they overtook teachers' roles, you'd think kids would be questioned from time to time if they ever encountered any inappropriate behaviour from any foid teacher, nanny, or babysitter.

Rape is so bad and hurtful to women to the point that they decide dying by a bear is better.

Yet 90% of them have a rape fetish and dont know how to say it except on reddit :feelsaww: :feelshmm: :feelscomfy:
Yeah, the effects of rape are overblown. If it's chad's dick in their pussy, they're in heaven, if it's a rapist's dick in their pussy, suddenly it's worse than death by a bear, even though most women orgasm during rape.

From the first study:

Nope, you will never ascend by being gang raped by foids, thats chad only boyo.

Casca FULLY Enjoyed Griffiths quickie session!

Not half heartedly nooo...!!
FULLY ENJ0YED while Cucking Guts

Almost done with (((finals))) so soon, i will have tons of time to make the threads I want & finish-off what I’ve been working on. :feelscomfy:
I'll be looking forward to that:feelsokman:.

Great thread brocel, high iq as usual
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I have question for you do you believe how much foid reptile brain generates fear from any men, but at same time despite fearing men and ''our'' rapist nature they still choose tall ogres with high testosterone to pass their genes while manlet autists are blamed for things sociopathic normies and chads who rape foids, can this be victim blaming/shaming behavior, like....
Yes. I've even seen women say that the only reason why they were attracted to prettyboys as teens was because they were afraid of the musclebound ogres they were actually attracted to, and so were kinda forcing themselves to like prettyboys.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Kardashev Scale Type III Civilization IQ :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

@PLA1092 - must read time! :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Thanks boyos:feelsaww::feelsokman:.

I don't have the attention span to read studies beyond the abstract, but what does it mean when they talk about female rapists and male victims?

Do they refer to cases where female perpetrators restrain male victims, then forcibly penetrate them with a foreign object? Or to cases where female perpetrators fuck the men 'against their will'?

Because those are two vastly different scenarios, but normies would call both 'rape' all the same.
Probably both, considering that they are using the less-strict term "sexual offenses" and include forcible penetration as an independent variable that happened in some incidents but didn't in others.

Interesting and well-written thread as usual, and a particularly eye opening one, but soys can still respond to this with the talking point that mEn rApE mOrE:soy::foidSoy:

Even if the raw numbers we see here may be surprising, we still need to take per capita into account. Otherwise, we risk looking as dumb as those black supremacist accounts on X that highlight total crime numbers and random heinous crimes done by whites to try and downplay the fact that blacks proportionally commit way more crime
True. I thought about also including the stuff such as how many people in total will say that they've been the victims of unwanted, forced sex in various surveys and so on, versus how little gets reported to the police, but I could find no data on unreported gangrapes committed by females and it would've been too speculative and easy to dismiss if I had done so.

Yes. I've even seen women say that the only reason why they were attracted to prettyboys as teens was because they were afraid of the musclebound ogres they were actually attracted to, and so were kinda forcing themselves to like prettyboys.
Interesting claim, we live in pretty boi era right now still tall ogres latter slay in their lives

I wish a gang offoids would rape me.