Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people act like incels are bad people?

Schrodinger's incel paradox: the incel is a loser who never leaves his house to touch grass yet is constantly trying to rape women and commit mass shootings out in public everyday.

The leading scientific conundrum of our time truly.

We are not bad people, we were victims who were treated cruelly by bad people.

Good or bad are applicable only in human society. I feel I've been cast out so why would I care if someone thinks I'm bad? What are they going to do, not allow me to breed?

Because the world worships foids. Us not liking foids is a heresy against the world's religion

People hate incels because it justifies them being assholes, as children they are all told to be good little boys but they have some pent up frustration and want to take out their inner assholensss but don’t have a moral reason to do so. It is acceptable to hate on us by the entirety of society so they use us being “Le sexist racist homophobic transphobic humanphobic” as justification for them being utter assholes.

There is nothing inherently evil about being an incel. That being said, severe trauma, bullying, and isolation can often lead to people becoming pieces of shit. For example, people who were abused as children often grow up and become domestic abusers themselves. Children who were molested when they were young are more likely to be child molesters when they grow older. Same could be said about incels. All the cruel shit many of us go through can probably lead us to becoming bitter, hateful, and pessimistic. Like it really doesn't take long to search on this forum to find genuinely hateful people who enjoy putting others down. Many users here seem to lack empathy too. Most of us would never actually do harm in the real world, but it's not very hard to find incels with anti social beliefs.

There is nothing inherently evil about being an incel. That being said, severe trauma, bullying, and isolation can often lead to people becoming pieces of shit. For example, people who were abused as children often grow up and become domestic abusers themselves. Children who were molested when they were young are more likely to be child molesters when they grow older. Same could be said about incels. All the cruel shit many of us go through can probably lead us to becoming bitter, hateful, and pessimistic. Like it really doesn't take long to search on this forum to find genuinely hateful people who enjoy putting others down. Many users here seem to lack empathy too. Most of us would never actually do harm in the real world, but it's not very hard to find incels with anti social beliefs.
I'm not saying this in judgment btw. I'm kind of a piece of shit too. I was definitely a much better person before I experienced all the bullying and trauma in my life.

brutal self reply pill
I'm not saying this in judgment btw. I'm kind of a piece of shit too. I was definitely a much better person before I experienced all the bullying and trauma in my life.

GHS5W9bXAAATDw

Socity made us that way and they want to act like they are part of the problem i hate fucking normies so much :reeeeee:

Schrodinger's incel paradox: the incel is a loser who never leaves his house to touch grass yet is constantly trying to rape women and commit mass shootings out in public everyday.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Good or bad are applicable only in human society. I feel I've been cast out so why would I care if someone thinks I'm bad? What are they going to do, not allow me to breed?

Because we are disgusting, hideous genetic trash. Of course, it isn’t socially acceptable to openly hate us for this, so they have to make shit up and try to villainize us so it’s socially acceptable to hate us.

Of course, most people are already just waiting for an opportunity to hate us, so therefore they don’t need much convincing to go along with the absurd lies spread about us, just as long as they get an excuse to take out the genetic trash, they’re happy.

If you can't get a female to have sex with you willingly, you're most likely genetic trash, a bad person and a potential rapist. On top of that if you complain about it you're entitled and even more dangerous. Normalfags especially hate 'entitled' men.

The logic is this:
If you can't get sex, then there must be something wrong with you, and if there's something wrong with you, then you must be a bad person.

Everyone wants someone to hate in order to feel better about themselves. That's been true forever. And so, guys like us serve as a footstool so that the normies don't feel so bad.

I've met foids like this. I even tried explaining this to them, but it bounced off her ears and she got worse.