Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are attractive people hated so often?

I hate attractive people too but my opinion gets disregarded because I'm ugly and they have infinitely better lives than I could ever dream of.

Confused Eyes GIF by MOODMAN

What an annoying soytard. Also damn, a post from 15 years ago...

Anyway, it's objectively true that attractive people tend to be more clueless, stupid etc. simply because not being clueless or stupid doesn't really have much benefit to them.

As long as you're good looking, you are afforded much more leeway in every sense of the word. Ugly people are the ones who need to compensate their ugliness with good qualities

And those retarded bragging toilets in the comments are so fucking annoying. "Teehee, life is soo hard when everyone is attracted to me and wants me teehee. I sooo wish ugly instead :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Fuck off and die, useless roasties

If I wanted to see 10 million reddit posts a day, I'd go browse that shit website.

What stupid cunt wrote that? The halo effect literally proves the opposite. People are much nicer and accepting of attractive people. Attractive people (especially women) even get lower sentencing for crimes. There are pretty much zero downsides to being hot. How fucking delusional does someone have to be to write this nonsense.

What stupid cunt wrote that? The halo effect literally proves the opposite. People are much nicer and accepting of attractive people. Attractive people (especially women) even get lower sentencing for crimes. There are pretty much zero downsides to being hot. How fucking delusional does someone have to be to write this nonsense.
There are a myriad of issues of being attractive. I also tend to dislike most attractive people because most of them are vain and narcissitic but we gotta also not be blinded by our hate. Attractive people tend to be envied the most and sometimes treated badly because others are jealous of how good looking they are. They may also have less genuine relationships because of it. To be honest, I'd rather be above average looking but not extremely good looking. You get the benefits of being good looking but not the disadvantages of of being extremely good looking.

There are a myriad of issues of being attractive. I also tend to dislike most attractive people because most of them are vain and narcissitic but we gotta also not be blinded by our hate. Attractive people tend to be envied the most and sometimes treated badly because others are jealous of how good looking they are. They may also have less genuine relationships because of it. To be honest, I'd rather be above average looking but not extremely good looking. You get the benefits of being good looking but not the disadvantages of of being extremely good looking.
I guess I can see your point, but to me this is like saying being rich is difficult because so many people envy you or owning a super nice car or house is difficult because people envy you. I can agree about the genuine relationships part though. That's not to say I care about it however. They still have TONS of options for genuine relationships, they just have some shitty options too.

I guess I can see your point, but to me this is like saying being rich is difficult because so many people envy you or owning a super nice car or house is difficult because people envy you. I can agree about the genuine relationships part though. That's not to say I care about it however. They still have TONS of options for genuine relationships, they just have some shitty options too.
If you are rich, you can generally hide it well because when you spend time with other people, it will usually be at a public place and not your house(except for parties, gatherings,etc) and you can hide the fact that you are rich by wearing simple clothes and a simple car. Being extremely good looking though, you can't hide it. Your face is your identity. I do agree though that they have a lot of options for a genuine relationship but people are very good at lying. You won't really know for certain how a person is until you spend a long enough time with them.

If you are rich, you can generally hide it well because when you spend time with other people, it will usually be at a public place and not your house(except for parties, gatherings,etc) and you can hide the fact that you are rich by wearing simple clothes and a simple car. Being extremely good looking though, you can't hide it. Your face is your identity. I do agree though that they have a lot of options for a genuine relationship but people are very good at lying. You won't really know for certain how a person is until you spend a long enough time with them.
Fair point