Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wheat Waffles “exposed”

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
How is Wheat Waffles hateful? He’s unbiased most of the time and just simply speaks objective truths, I don’t agree with everything he says but he’s not hateful. Even on his channel “honest waffles” where he speaks more from biases, he still isn’t being hateful. You can’t blame blackpill channels for mass shootings, that is retarded. Blame the way society treats ugly men.

View: https://youtu.be/LrfKoMnFJ1c?si=TDZqE_oHEia6oUpz

He mogs me, that's all I can say

How is Wheat Waffles hateful? He’s unbiased most of the time and just simply speaks objective truths, I don’t agree with everything he says but he’s not hateful. Even on his channel “honest waffles” where he speaks more from biases, he still isn’t being hateful. You can’t blame blackpill channels for mass shootings, that is retarded. Blame the way society treats ugly men.

Its actually over for you if you ever watched more than 3 videos of his, its like watching gym music with scraping plates

Its actually over for you if you ever watched more than 3 videos of his, its like watching gym music with scraping plates
I don’t really like either than them, I just found this kind of funny.

Another brotherhood of men moment :lul:

Total aimp death

Haha. Why is some middle aged guy that looks like a blue pilled cuckold talking about the black pill. They literally can’t get us out of their heads.

Wheat Waffles is low-brow. Rehab Room is much more high IQ.

Who are any of these faggots?

Waffle wheat is pretty gay

Wheat Waffles is low-brow. Rehab Room is much more high IQ.
Wheat waffles makes great intro content for potential newcomers to the bp, but yeah for us his videos are nothing but water

I absolutely love rehab room, unironically one of my favorite channels on the platform

Haha. Why is some middle aged guy that looks like a blue pilled cuckold talking about the black pill. They literally can’t get us out of their heads.
Rent free just like our guests

he mogs me but still struggles with stacy even looking at him

Boomers and Gen X are so out of touch it’s unreal, it’s like they’re all in la-la world. Wheat Waffles is only a blackpilled normie, with an objective and detailed approach to analysing the current conditions of sex & dating market for zoomers

Boomers and Gen X are so out of touch it’s unreal, it’s like they’re all in la-la world. Wheat Waffles is only a blackpilled normie, with an objective and detailed approach to analysing the current conditions of sex & dating market for zoomers

is he incel?

This faggot is just obsessed with Wheat Waffles, he has been making videos about him for years. This fag doesn't like the blackpill because it affects his scam PUA business

oh god not that guy i hate him so much. I hope he kills himself or ends up horribly disabled in a wheelchair or something

This dude is a loser maybe he should print out flyers like they did back in 2006.