Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I do a wheat waffles face rating before I decide that it’s over.

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
I think I’m coping by thinking its my lack of social skills. The best outcome I can. Think of is maybe I’m just a normie who is not NT enough to get a gf but that sounds like such a cope I can’t lie to myself like that.

I want to pay for a wheat waffles face rating to get it off my chest but then again I feel like no matter what I’ll do I’m going to be un happy with the outcome. Like if wheat waffles says I’m a 4/10 i feel like I’ll lose it mentally . If wheat waffles says I’m a 7/10 I will think he is lying and trying to give me hope so that I’ll keep watching his channel. It’s like either way I’m fucked.

Even if wheat says my face is ok then I still have to deal with the height shit. I guess the best thing I can hope for is that I’m a 6/10 and I can sea max or go to some other country where the women are much shorter. Tough scenes man

> paying some random gingerfag to rate your face

Just send your pic to someone here who's trusted. :feelskek:

I think I’m coping by thinking its my lack of social skills. The best outcome I can. Think of is maybe I’m just a normie who is not NT enough to get a gf but that sounds like such a cope I can’t lie to myself like that.

I want to pay for a wheat waffles face rating to get it off my chest but then again I feel like no matter what I’ll do I’m going to be un happy with the outcome. Like if wheat waffles says I’m a 4/10 i feel like I’ll lose it mentally . If wheat waffles says I’m a 7/10 I will think he is lying and trying to give me hope so that I’ll keep watching his channel. It’s like either way I’m fucked.

Even if wheat says my face is ok then I still have to deal with the height shit. I guess the best thing I can hope for is that I’m a 6/10 and I can sea max or go to some other country where the women are much shorter. Tough scenes man
i tried it was rated a 2 with potential to be a 3.

Pay me 100 bucks and I will give you top of the line rating using 50 years of blackpill lookism experience combined with unique artificial intelligence facial analysis scanner that I personally created myself

> paying some random gingerfag to rate your face

Just send your pic to someone here who's trusted. :feelskek:
or just take a look at your life for 1 minute and come to the simple realisation that its over based on your virginity or kissless virginity

or just take a look at your life for 1 minute and come to the simple realisation that its over based on your virginity or kissless virginity
Indeed. I myself am a 6'3 7/10 Chad, unfortunately my shitty environment made me incel. Very sad. :feelscry:

Post your face on r/truerateme. If you get no replies, you're sub 5.

best thing I can hope for is that I’m a 6/10
6/10 is a very good score though, it means that you are a point above the average person. Anything above a 5 is a good score.

Wheat waffles is old news we need Jihad.

6/10 is a very good score though, it means that you are a point above the average person. Anything above a 5 is a good score.
An actual 6/10 isn’t too far away from being a truecel in the USA atleast I’m not sure about other countries. America is literally incel the country.

Women have already given you your rating. No women have ever been interested in you? Sub 5. Possibly even sub 4.

But if we are honest, if women are not interested in you then your smv is zero. You have no sex appeal, your SMV is 0. That's the fate of many men.

Indeed. I myself am a 6'3 7/10 Chad, unfortunately my shitty environment made me incel. Very sad. :feelscry:
the funny thing is that i would unironically rather have that 6'3 7/10 chad on the site instead of bluepillers on the site. at least the chad wont be saying retarded trash such as "environment doesnt matter bro :soy:"

No need 2 waste money on that

No need 2 waste money on that
this thing is a little creepy
feels like im being hacked in Realtime
hell it was tracking my web data while i was on it. had the site open in a tab

Last edited:
this thing is a little creepy
feels like im being hacked in Realtime
hell it was tracking my web data while i was on it. had the site open in a tab
Huh, it says no personal data is collected. Strange

Huh, it says no personal data is collected. Strange
seems off like its trying to gaslight you to keep you there and looking at the camera while it collects crap. got bored of the windbag and kept clicking other tabs.

6.9/10 but that seems like such a strange rating. It got my age wrong by two years
Yea thats just the way it is sub 8 and ur fucked online, but good news is u should be able 2 ascend with a social circle or something

Yea thats just the way it is sub 8 and ur fucked online, but good news is u should be able 2 ascend with a social circle or something
Damn that really sucks because I think I’m autistic and I’m 5’6. I think I’m just going to be a passport bro at this point. I think I’m just going to JBW my way into a relationship if that is even possible at this point. Still haven’t kissed a girl or had sex, held hands etc.

Last edited:
Damn that really sucks because I think I’m autistic and I’m 5’6. I think I’m just going to be a passport bro at this point. I think I’m just going to JBW my way into a relationship if that is even possible at this point. Still haven’t kissed a girl or had sex, held hands etc.
Yea that heights a setback. Hopefully ull find someone where u live, becoming a passport bro sounds like a nightmare

Yea that heights a setback. Hopefully ull find someone where u live, becoming a passport bro sounds like a nightmare
maybe I should move to El Paso. That city is like 90 percent Hispanic and Hispanic people are shorter. Atleast won’t have to change countries and I will probably have Jbw on my side. I guess I’ll need to travel first.

maybe I should move to El Paso. That city is like 90 percent Hispanic and Hispanic people are shorter. Atleast won’t have to change countries and I will probably have Jbw on my side. I guess I’ll need to travel first.
Yea could work Godspeed bro