Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What keeps you getting up

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
What makes you not say fuck this and just LDARing all day, is it obligation or do you have something you’re pursuing?

I don't really feel like I have a choice, I just go through the motions on days when I have stuff to do.
On days when I'm free however I usually spend the first hour and a half of my day listening to my alarm ring.

Fear of homelessness and the desire to make enough investments I never have to worry about money again, and play vidya and smoke weed and coom all day.

And at some point I want to travel to Europe or SEA and fuck prostitutes.

school i have no choice cuz i dont wanna end up homeless in 5 years

I don't have to wageslave. If I did, I'd probably be dead.

I exercise daily and eat fairly healthy... I don't really have a reason why. To feel decent compared to when I was overweight.

I don't really feel like I have a choice, I just go through the motions on days when I have stuff to do.
On days when I'm free however I usually spend the first hour and a half of my day listening to my alarm ring.

I found out early on how much better life is with money, especially when you work for yourself.

Let doge in or out

The 0.00001% chance that I'll get a crumb of pussy for free

I’m left with no choice

My morning routine tbh....
Love drinking black coffee, and watching some yoututbe video´s / scrolling through .is for news

Idk I've been running on autopilot these past few years

I do shit because I have to. Otherwise I ldar when I am free.

I need my copes like booze and weed. I’m building a life where I can stay alone as much as possible because normies aren’t good for my health.

Nothing, everything is shit now

My survival instinct