Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What exactly makes a girl a Virgin?

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
I know many of you only want virgin women... I think this is a reasonable request.

However, I am uncertain what exactly constitutes a virgin. If they haven't had sex, but they've sucked a dick, are they a virgin? At what level does a girl become impure?

If they've only kissed a guy are they now a roastie? What if it was only 1 other guy... What if it were 100?

No, they're not virgins imo if they even kissed a guy before me.

lets stay technical here.... virgin= no sex

Kissing is where the line is drawn. Anything beyond isn't imo. By definition, virgin is defines by PIV. Mine is opinion based I guess.

I guess that's the definition, but if a girl has sucked one or a few dicks then you certainly couldn't claim her as your virgin bride.

Any sexual experience makes her a non virgin.

Any sexual experience makes her a non virgin.

What constitutes sexual? Like anything where genitals were touched? What if she let someone just grope her chest?

What constitutes sexual? Like anything where genitals were touched? What if she let someone just grope her chest?
Even kissing is sexual. I might make an exception if it wasnt mouth to mouth. If she let someone grope her chest than she is no longer virgin, breasts are sexual organs.

Even kissing is sexual. I might make an exception if it wasnt mouth to mouth. If she let someone grope her chest than she is no longer virgin, breasts are sexual organs.

I do not find that unreasonable.

To me it includes mouth to mouth kissing. If she consented to having her chest groped then she plays into the degenerate behavior of this society. And most likely her exhibiting these behaviors will eventually lead her to PIV.

No sex, no kissing, no foreplay/blowjobs/fingering/nudes, absolutely NOTHING sexual with another human being.

I draw the line at kissing.

I draw the line at kissing.
I agree with this. If someone is "dating" another person in a not-LTR, it's reasonable for them to have kissed a few times. It's not reaching the peak of physical pleasure, and it's not full emotional commitment.

That said, it would be even better if she was kissless.

I agree with this. If someone is "dating" another person in a not-LTR, it's reasonable for them to have kissed a few times. It's not reaching the peak of physical pleasure, and it's not full emotional commitment.

That said, it would be even better if she was kissless.
Of course, that would be ideal.