Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We need to make Minjaze a mod or something

she also has no regrets about the jew thing, which annoys me the most. She told me he's a good person and he's glad he's the only one who saw her full body. Everything she says makes me want to puke.
I'm reading this and I want to puke... I've never felt more fucking used.
Hope her nudes get leaked, she deserves it more than anything.

She said the same when I confronted her, literally saying that "it's just a part of growing up"
She is literally 16 (so three years younger than me) and is already a turbo slut.

I wish I could find her parents online and tell them everything.

I'm reading this and I want to puke... I've never felt more fucking used.
Hope her nudes get leaked, she deserves it more than anything.

She said the same when I confronted her, literally saying that "it's just a part of growing up"
She is literally 16 (so three years younger than me) and is already a turbo slut.

I wish I could find her parents online and tell them everything.
She said the same shit to me, 'I loved him, it's beautiful when you experience that with someone you love', fucking sick. She doesn't even know what love is. They met on an incel forum for fuck sake

She said the same shit to me, 'I loved him, it's beautiful when you experience that with someone you love', fucking sick
"someone you love" being her third e-boyfriend who she dumped anyway.
And for the record, she told me that nudes were disgusting/degenerate back when we dated. (Hell, she said that she found cybering uncomfortable) Lying whore suddenly becomes comfortable when someone better comes along.

Btw, I reported the jew for possession of CP on two law enforcement sites. Not only will it make her feel guilty if she finds out (and maybe get her arrested for distribution) but he'll never think of stealing my girl again, lol.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

"someone you love" being her third e-boyfriend who she dumped anyway.
And for the record, she told me that nudes were disgusting/degenerate back when we dated. (Hell, she said that she found cybering uncomfortable) Lying whore suddenly becomes comfortable when someone better comes along.

Btw, I reported the jew for possession of CP on two law enforcement sites. Not only will it make her feel guilty if she finds out (and maybe get her arrested for distribution) but he'll never think of stealing my girl again, lol.

I've lost all respect for you, the jew was one of us, you've betrayed a brother

I've lost all respect for you, the jew was one of us, you've betrayed a brother
He is a bluepilled fakecel, anyone who can get full nudes from two girls does not belong among our ranks. Not only that, he hasn't doxxed her and just continues to be a thorn in my side.
He is not one of us.

He is a bluepilled fakecel, anyone who can get full nudes from two girls does not belong among our ranks. Not only that, he hasn't doxxed her and just continues to be a thorn in my side.
He is not one of us.
He got nudes from the first girl because she was scamming him. Tahlia was the only one who was with him genuinely, and we all know how much her love counts. You ruined someone not only in the same situation as you who is currently in that 'she needs her space' period you were in, but also hurt someone trying to escape. Pretty scummy

He got nudes from the first girl because she was scamming him. Tahlia was the only one who was with him genuinely, and we all know how much her love counts
Still, I'm jealous man - at least he got to experience something I did not.
The only way he could redeem himself is by posting all the pics of her for all to see, then he'd be a hERo worthy of this place.

Still, I'm jealous man - at least he got to experience something I did not.
The only way he could redeem himself is by posting all the pics of her for all to see, then he'd be a hERo worthy of this place.
He did that with Ciara, he's already a hERo, more so than you as Ciara is even worse

He did that with Ciara, he's already a hERo, more so than you as Ciara is even worse
Who even is Ciara? All I know is that she's an erwhore who gets cucks to send her money.

Who even is Ciara? All I know is that she's an erwhore who gets cucks to send her money.
that, and she's also a pedophile who makes other little girls become ewhores. And she romance scams men for money too, exploits incels, has no shame

that, and she's also a pedophile who makes other little girls become ewhores. And she romance scams men for money too, exploits incels, has no shame
Sounds like if cancer became a person.
Femoids are pure evil.

So even this insane basket case has multiple guys going for her but we don't even have one girl? LMAO

Women are garbage.

- She has a history of lying, people believe she is suicidal and that her identity was exposed. Odd.

Ban these faggot cucks

lowest iq post yet

Yo, wtf is this drama shit

my avi fits your username better

i dont really understand but this is pedophilia

I hope she kills herself.
She won't, that's the nature of the femoid attention whore. Females talk about it for attention, males actually do it.

This thread gives her exactly what she craves.

"There's been speculation that Minjaze made the 16 year old 'incel sympathizer' get locked up in a mental institution with his threads"

except the fact that the only reason is he got butthurt when she got bored of his orbiting and dumped his ass.

Not to mention, he was a poster on r/FA cuckland where he was bashing incels until they banned him. Then he immigrated to incel community.

1/10 thread.

This thread is such a dumpsterfire.