Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We need to make Minjaze a mod or something

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
There's been speculation that Minjaze made the 16 year old 'incel sympathizer' get locked up in a mental institution with his threads, he is a sane man who needs to be rewarded, we also need to protect him at all costs in case this gets traced back to him. Not only that but he posts a shit tonne, and his posts are top quality.
Edit: she also got her internet taken away from her so we are free from the roastie once and for all

Last edited:
do u post on lookism?

Is this true?
Well I guess you could say she did it to herself, but she told me the incident with Minjaze made her feel violated and 'was her last straw' just lmao at women getting 'e-raped' now. Anything is possible when you aren't chad

Source of your claim?

Because believing her seems likes a good idea. She probably has multiple personas she made up and when Minjaze told us one, he gave away that it was him. It’s like me pretending to be Britt Montgomery, Sarah Murphy, or Bonnie Jones. People post on my vid “I know who you are, Bonnie” Bam, I only told one guy that was my name. Time to pretend my life is ruined and get more out of him.

I admit it, it was me.
Thanks man, it really warms the heart to be appreciated here. As much I suffer every day, this community has given me some purpose.

how that even happened? all he had was her name and picture of her tits in bra

how that even happened? all he had was her name and picture of her tits in bra
yeah, but she hates her body or some shit so she went nutso

I admit it, it was me.
Thanks man, it really warms the heart to be appreciated here. As much I suffer every day, this community has given me some purpose.
You are my hero!

Well I guess you could say she did it to herself, but she told me the incident with Minjaze made her feel violated and 'was her last straw' just lmao at women getting 'e-raped' now. Anything is possible when you aren't chad
You talked to her, lmao? How do you even know her? Post the conversation.
Exactly, she even gave full nudes to this Chad yet she complains. Inb4 'e-raping' is an actual term.

yeah, but she hates her body or some shit so she went nutso
well she kinda looks like a piggy
Jv9wkgynghg01

who I would ride to death of her or myself

You talked to her, lmao? How do you even know her? Post the conversation.
Exactly, she even gave full nudes to this Chad yet she complains. Inb4 'e-raping' is an actual term.
The jew is not a chad, he's just one of us. Everyone has been saying he emotionally abused her and stuff but I actually quite admire him. He has done this before, look up his drama with 'ciara' an r9k ewhore, he posted her nudes, doxxed her address, he's a hERo just like you

The jew is not a chad, he's just one of us. Everyone has been saying he emotionally abused her and stuff but I actually quite admire him. He has done this before, look up his drama with 'ciara' an r9k ewhore, he posted her nudes, doxxed her address, he's a hERo just like you
He got nudes from two girls, fuck that guy I envy him.
I wonder why he didn't do the same to this girl?

Yeah, I pretended to be her friend and it was one hell of a ride. I might as well share some fun little facts about her life with you all, if there's any sadists out there:

- she hates women because they burnt her with bunsen burners at school and made false allegations about her
- she obsessed over an incel who rejected her for a month, making alt accounts to befriend him
- she tried to circumcise herself to prevent herself from becoming a whore (clearly didn't work lololol)
- she has been hospitalized 3 times for severe self harm
- she is being tested for severe autism
- her grandfather tried to kill himself and the girls who bullied her would use that (forgot to add this one b4)

He got nudes from two girls, fuck that guy I envy him.
I wonder why he didn't do the same to this girl?
this one bluepilled the fuck out of him sadly, he 'loves' her

Yeah, I pretended to be her friend and it was one hell of a ride. I might as well share some fun little facts about her life with you all, if there's any sadists out there:

- she hates women because they burnt her with bunsen burners at school and made false allegations about her
- she obsessed over an incel who rejected her for a month, making alt accounts to befriend him
- she tried to circumcise herself to prevent herself from becoming a whore (clearly didn't work lololol)
- she has been hospitalized 3 times for severe self harm
- she is being tested for severe autism
You're doing god's work buddy boyo.
I actually know some of these. (lol should have bought a chastity belt instead)

this one bluepilled the fuck out of him sadly, he 'loves' her
Pathetic, as if someone like her is capable of loving anyone back.
Someone should blackpill him.

Pathetic, as if someone like her is capable of loving anyone back.
Someone should blackpill him.
How did you even like her in the first-place Minja? She's clearly damaged

You're doing god's work buddy boyo.
I actually know some of these. (lol should have bought a chastity belt instead)
all her vulnerable little secrets are out now

How did you even like her in the first-place Minja? She's clearly damaged
I realized that too late, she came off as completely sane (and kind of nice) for two whole months until she went full crazy whore out of nowhere.
Wish I was aware earlier, would have saved me a lot of grief.

Do you know any more?
Hopefully, no-one will trust her again after this.
trying to think
- She has been suicidal since she was 9-years-old
- She first started hating her looks when she was 5
- She once got force fed dishwasher detergent by some girls from her school
- She had to change schools because everyone hated her so much due to her autistic personality
- Girls used to stick pictures of noses on her locker and call her 'man-nose'
Anything you know?

Incels win yet again.

Take note attention-whoring slags, we're coming for you.

If she were still here, it'd be amazing for us all to mass write 'man-nose' and send it to her over and over

trying to think
- She has been suicidal since she was 9-years-old
- She first started hating her looks when she was 5
- She once got force fed dishwasher detergent by some girls from her school
- She had to change schools because everyone hated her so much due to her autistic personality
- Girls used to stick pictures of noses on her locker and call her 'man-nose'
Anything you know?
Guess femoids are cruel even when young.

Can't think of anything on the top of my head.

Guess femoids are cruel even when young.

Can't think of anything on the top of my head.
lol, I think they were sane, she does have a man nose

I'm not a whiteknight but that sounds pretty sad tbh. She's clearly a mentally fucked up girl. Why do you guys hate her?

I'm not a whiteknight but that sounds pretty sad tbh. She's clearly a mentally fucked up girl. Why do you guys hate her?
Because she made attention seeking videos where she talked about incel problems when she has no right, and she even tried to date some of us and then got cold feet, she deserves it.

I feel bad about the bullying bit certainly, (wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy) but what she did to me personally is inexcusable.

Because she made attention seeking videos where she talked about incel problems when she has no right, and she even tried to date some of us and then got cold feet, she deserves it.

It's interesting to note that she only got shit from other FEMOIDS accord to what you've said. That means she has nerver had problems with males.

This proves AGAIN and AGAIN that womyn are fucking evil. But instead of instead of trying to save some poor incel male, nah she had to attention-whore online and get validation from e-dating and ghosting innocent lonely men to compensate. I have zero sympathy for her.

I feel bad about the bullying bit certainly, (wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy) but what she did to me personally is inexcusable.
Yeah, she dated Minja, told him she loved him and then just broke up with him out of the blue. She's heartless

It's interesting to note that she only got shit from other FEMOIDS accord to what you've said. That means she has nerver had problems with males.

This proves AGAIN and AGAIN that womyn are fucking evil. But instead of instead of trying to save some poor incel male, nah she had to attention-whore online and get validation from e-dating and ghosting innocent lonely men to compensate. I have zero sympathy for her.
Exactly, women are not only heartless towards (ugly) men but to each-other. They gossip, they bully, they bring each-other down for popularity points. It's pure sociopathy.

Yeah, she dated Minja, told him she loved him and then just broke up with him out of the blue. She's heartless
And it's not that she broke up with me that made me so angry, it's the fact that she dated two guys (longer than me, too) after she convinced me she wasn't ready for any relationship due to her issues. I believed her and wanted her to be happy because I loved her, yet she pretty much cucked me behind my back.

She also described her time with the jewish guy as the "best months of her life" when she said the same thing to me while we were dating.
Not only that, she named him as the only person who could deal with her mental issues - even though I constantly tried to support her through them and wanted to stay with her despite that, but apparently I don't matter lol.

I hope she kills herself.

She also described her time with the jewish guy as the "best months of her life" when she said the same thing to me while we were dating.
Not only that, she named him as the only person who could deal with her mental issues - even though I constantly tried to support her through them and wanted to stay with her despite that, but apparently I don't matter lol.
She always talks about how incels are the best thing she's ever had and she wishes there were multiple versions of herself to date them all. When she said that it really made my blood boil. When I called her out on what a whore she was she tried to flip the situation on me and asked what I'd do if I'd been chased by a bunch of virgin girls, but I'd simply settle down with one because I'm not a degenerate.

I hope it kills itself as a result of all this.

Am I a cuck for feeling a little bad for her?like what did she do that is worse than someone from IT.She just seems like a loser who gets bullied with mental issues.

She always talks about how incels are the best thing she's ever had and she wishes there were multiple versions of herself to date them all. When she said that it really made my blood boil. When I called her out on what a whore she was she tried to flip the situation on me and asked what I'd do if I'd been chased by a bunch of virgin girls, but I'd simply settle down with one because I'm not a degenerate.
She said that? Holy shit, even supposedly "shy" girls are polygamous whores.
Exactly, any rational person would do that. You can't treat people like objects you see in a store and want to buy, love is something that should be exclusive to one person.

Whoever still believes that women can be monogamous deserves to be shot.

She said that? Holy shit, even supposedly "shy" girls are polygamous whores.
Exactly, any rational person would do that. You can't treat people like objects you see in a store and want to buy, love is something that should be exclusive to one person.

Whoever still believes that women can be monogamous deserves to be shot.
Yeah, she's always like 'waaaah, I want to get married, waaaaah, I can't choose out of all these beautiful men', it was really gross to listen to. When she first started dating the jew she was 100% convinced he was the one now that relationship is over lol

Am I a cuck for feeling a little bad for her?like what did she do that is worse than someone from IT.She just seems like a loser who gets bullied with mental issues.
She's a loser who desperately wanted us to like her, it's clear she was just using us for validation, don't feel bad, laugh with us

Yeah, she's always like 'waaaah, I want to get married, waaaaah, I can't choose out of all these beautiful men', it was really gross to listen to. When she first started dating the jew she was 100% convinced he was the one now that relationship is over lol
Meanwhile, all we want is for ONE girl to love us and we can't even get that.
And yet she has the AUDACITY to say that she genuinely loved me and still cares about me. "Minjaze who? PLS LOVE ME JEW I WILL SEND YOU MY BARE PUSSY"
She should just start selling her body for money as she clearly can't decide who she wants to fuck her.

Meanwhile, all we want is for ONE girl to love us and we can't even get that.
And yet she has the AUDACITY to say that she genuinely loved me and still cares about me. "Minjaze who? PLS LOVE ME JEW I WILL SEND YOU MY BARE PUSSY"
She should just start selling her body for money as she clearly can't decide who she wants to fuck her.
she also has no regrets about the jew thing, which annoys me the most. She told me he's a good person and he's glad he's the only one who saw her full body. Everything she says makes me want to puke.