Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are inferior physically, but superior spiritually to normies

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Okay, relative to the normies there is no denying that our physical stats are inferior in some ways, but one thing many doesn't realize is because many of us are autistic or ND, and had to endure an life of suck, therefore, we developed superior spirit overcome the challenges.

Our way of thinking, culture, is superior to those of normies. Many innovators were incel in the past (at a time where online dating ain't a thing)

If we, using technology , along with the 50%+ sexless young men, we could easily overturn society overnight and we can enslave most of the population

I want just to chop some bitch legs and rape them while bleeding on the floor (in fallout)

Our way of thinking, culture, is superior to those of normies. Many innovators were incel in the past (at a time where online dating ain't a thing)
Intellect and mental resolve as well.

We are aspiERING gents :feelsLSD:

Yeah all we’ve ever known is suffering, but they don’t know how terrible this is, If they were put in our shoes they wouldn’t last over a week before having suicidal thoughts.

Yeah all we’ve ever known is suffering, but they don’t know how terrible this is, If they were put in our shoes they wouldn’t last over a week before having suicidal thoughts.
The plandemic told US how long they can withstand a few minutes in the basement:feelskek:

Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets

a week? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I disagree with the idea that "unappealing to women = inferior" even if it's often the case,

The plandemic told US how long they can withstand a few minutes in the basement:feelskek:

Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets
I know. They freaked out and were losing their minds from living a few months like we have our whole lives. Imagine how quickly they'd rope if they had to face a life like ours.

Cope we are inferior in every way to normies.

Okay, relative to the normies there is no denying that our physical stats are inferior in some ways, but one thing many doesn't realize is because many of us are autistic or ND, and had to endure an life of suck, therefore, we developed superior spirit overcome the challenges.

If we, using technology , along with the 50%+ sexless young men, we could easily overturn society overnight and we can enslave most of the population
@AsiaCel you’re the most retarded guy on this forum

Humans are social creatures. Normies are how humans are supposed to be we think differently because we’re aliens trying to find a spot in this world, and when we can’t it triggers us to think “different” because we have to to navigate this world.

Cope we are inferior in every way to normies.
Normies have never developed the potential for tolerance of suffering that we have because of our many negative life experiences. Defeats and deprivations that are part of everyday life for us would quickly drive normies to suicide if it became part of everyday life for them too. That's why we would be the new alpha men in an apocalypse. Normies would cry if they had to hide in an apartment for months from zombies or something. They would miss contact with other people. We wouldn't have any mental problems from it at all. They would completely naively seek contact with other survivors. We would be the ones to kill them on sight and loot their stuff.

@AsiaCel you’re the most retarded guy on this forum
Either you're a larp or a cuck.

You're just upset that I'm not a crab in the bucket and actually try to uplift my fellow man.

He's asian and he's a white nationalist?
I'm not a white nationalist, though, I use Nazi logos as irony and to trigger normies. In fact, I'm a ethno pluralist, that is, I support ethnostates for all races. Asian countries very homogenous, and I wouldn't want this to change.

I wholehearthedly agree that our intellect is superiour to that of the normies. But sadly, at the end of the day, we still continue to rot alone, feel unhappy and suicidal, while some extremely simpleminded, uneducated arrogant, ignorant morons with IQ in the double digits get to enjoy life in it's full potential. Parties, friends, love, sex, peer support - this is a privilege many of them take for granted. If i swap my life with a normie for a month, i guarantee that they will not last my way of living and rope. Meanwhile, my sad life has been the same ever since turning 15 years (i'm 26). Family be like "you need to change something in yourself", while only i know how many times i've tried changing myself. The only solution to truly escape inceldom is if i can make my brain be a neurotypical one, but we all know that's impossible.
@RealSchizo

It comes from having spare time that the normie's don't have...

I'm so far superior than folks around me that I'm constantly having to dumb down all speech to them. As well as walking on eggshells so as to not offend their petty babyminds

Life is suffering. It's getting knocked down and getting back up . We know how to struggle, they've just had things handed to them because they inherited the genes for physically attractive traits. If it comes to a point in their lives where they have to struggle, they won't know what the hell to do.

True