Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly pajeet goblina with a fucking moustache!

I have seen many white women with hairy arms. It's soooo gross. There was one blonde nurse, and while walking past her, I noticed her arms were pretty hairy
I've noticed that pure blonde foids tend to have hairy limbs but it's not noticeable because it blends well with their skin color.

I've noticed that pure blonde foids tend to have hairy limbs but it's not noticeable because it blends well with their skin color.
yeah. There was this brunette girl I was training with, she was pale white, so her arm hair was VERY visible on her arms

Yes. security at a hosptial
Brutal, that sounds fucking awful.

And here I was thinking my wageslave at a gym was bad.
Yes my grandmother had such a moustache. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
And here I was hating my foid ancestors for being femlets & fucking up the gene pool; I had male ancestors who were 6'2 & even above, which back then was very tall.
Yup. My blonde cousin I showed you is quite hairy, yet it blends in+shaving.
yeah. There was this brunette girl I was training with, she was pale white, so her arm hair was VERY visible on her arms
I'm a lighter-brunette/"golden" brunette, so mine still sticks out but can blend in somewhat well, but still sticks-out: I got called a "cavemen" a few times in HS, and more commonly a "werewolf", but considering males with more body-hair are higher-T, I was fine with what.

Last edited:
ugly whore deserves to be stoned but in 15 years she will be pissing out 8 subhumans just like her or even worse

Caucasians are hairy af, mongoloids have the least amount of body hairs.

ugly whore deserves to be stoned but in 15 years she will be pissing out 8 subhumans just like her or even worse
This is why India needs mandatory sterilization for foids

If she got rid of her beard and lost some weight she would be chad ONLY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back