Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly pajeet goblina with a fucking moustache!

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
yon8g5u580xc1.jpg

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Why doesn't this whore just cut them off .

This isn't the first time I've seen a pajeeta whore with facial hairs, just wtf is wrong with subhuman race? These bitches can't even groom their facial hairs, literally as unhygienic as their male counterparts. Almost all pajeetas i have seen have facial hairs ranging from minute colorless follicles to monstrosity like in the above picture. Has anyone noticed this?

Last edited:
yon8g5u580xc1.jpg

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

This isn't the first time I've seen a pajeeta whore with facial hairs, just wtf is wrong with subhuman race? These bitches can't even groom their facial hairs, literally as unhygienic as their male counterparts. Almost all pajeetas have seen have facial hairs ranging from minute to monstrosity like in the above picture. Has anyone noticed this?
Moggs me tbh

Yeah I had a jeeta teacher with noticeable chin hair jfl.

Basically a dude

:feelspuke::feelspuke: i vomited looking at this demon tranny

That's a pajeet :feelskek:

@wereq @Blackpill Monk have you noticed that pajeetas tend to have facial hairs?

Beautiful Asian women

ba21f3e7be5c9d21ff29a5daf886fba8.jpg
images
images
1679901553_style-pibig-info-p-tadzhichka-s-brovyami-zhenskie-instagram-33.jpg
1679901581_style-pibig-info-p-tadzhichka-s-brovyami-zhenskie-instagram-29.png

Wow, normally I don't care too much for whether the face looks "masculine", but this might be too much even for me. IMHO she looks essentially like a man. I mean, I know, volcel if I wouldn't but I'm not sure if I would ask her out ...
Beautiful Asian women
I have to admit that the last one looks stylish. I mean, unconventional, yes, but definitely not bad.

yon8g5u580xc1.jpg

This isn't the first time I've seen a pajeeta whore with facial hairs, just wtf is wrong with subhuman race? These bitches can't even groom their facial hairs, literally as unhygienic as their male counterparts. Almost all pajeetas i have seen have facial hairs ranging from minute colorless follicles to monstrosity like in the above picture. Has anyone noticed this?
a challenger approaches

Wow, normally I don't care too much for whether the face looks "masculine", but this might be too much even for me. IMHO she looks essentially like a man. I mean, I know, volcel if I wouldn't but I'm not sure if I would ask her out ...
If you add facial hairs and cut off their long hairs , almost every woman looks like a man. That's why foids are disgusting creatures.

I noticed women having slight facial hair on other races too but they have light coloured hairs so not noticeable or as bad looking and more hygienic grooming practices

I noticed women having slight facial hair on other races too but they have light coloured hairs so not noticeable or as bad looking and more hygienic grooming practices
I instantly lose all attraction to foids when I notice a foid with facial hairs. Even my cousin whom I wanted to fuck ever since I was a child has ungroomed facial hairs now and I can't even look at her , yuck.

I kinda like body and facial hair on blonde women and blonde women only

I kinda like body and facial hair on blonde women and blonde women only
Probably because then it's not very visible?
I instantly lose all attraction to foids when I notice a foid with facial hairs.
I guess it's because you think they might be a man and that makes them unattractive to you.

Yku should also visit r/razorfree on reddit, a sub for toilets who don't shave it is both funny and disgusting jfl

holy she is ugly are u sure she's a girl?

still more attractive and well-kept rhan average polish woman

I instantly lose all attraction to foids when I notice a foid with facial hairs. Even my cousin whom I wanted to fuck ever since I was a child has ungroomed facial hairs now and I can't even look at her , yuck.
I have seen many white women with hairy arms. It's soooo gross. There was one blonde nurse, and while walking past her, I noticed her arms were pretty hairy

I have seen many white women with hairy arms. It's soooo gross. There was one blonde nurse, and while walking past her, I noticed her arms were pretty hairy
Yeah this is true & I've notice this also: This one half German half Hoholwhore I knew had very hairy arms, but since she was dirty-blonde it blended in with her fair skin so well.

She is very feminist & liberal, so she didn't shave her armpits. :feelspuke:

Yeah this is true & I've notice this also: This one half German half Hoholwhore I knew had very hairy arms, but since she was dirty-blonde it blended in with her fair skin so well.

She is very feminist & liberal, so she didn't shave her armpits. :feelspuke:
How hairy are italian women?

I remember once at the hospital looking after this mentally ill Jordanian woman. She was belly dancing in her room so she had her belly exposed JFL. I'm not joking when I say she was probably 3 or 4 times hairer than me in her belly area.

@wereq @Blackpill Monk have you noticed that pajeetas tend to have facial hairs?
She is suffering from hormonal disorder, that's why she's having moustache. Tbh, pajeets on internet brutally bullied her and mocked her due to her appearance

How hairy are italian women?
Well Meds have darker hair on average, so it would manifest itself more.

North Europeans can be pretty hairy: My dad is fully Anglo-Celtic, yet he has a North Atlantid pheno & darker hair which makes him appear quite hairy.

See map:

KsFR4tOc5JNPR4L5cYzM wQQnhTqqTiz0fSKpH7J7GU Small

I remember once at the hospital looking after this mentally ill Jordanian woman.
I thought you were a security guard? Or do you work as one at a hospital.
She was belly dancing in her room so she had her belly exposed JFL. I'm not joking when I say she was probably 3 or 4 times hairer than me in her belly area.
:whatfeels::feelspuke:

Foids can actually be very hairy, they just tend to do better at covering it up in many ways.

yon8g5u580xc1.jpg

Someone tell that creature that a pretty girl will get thousands of more job oppurtunities than her despite her marks

What inbreeding does to a race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back