Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads are right about using women and treating them like trash, that's what women deserve

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
Let's say, hypothetically, that I became fit and physically attractive and women started paying attention to me, I would be OFFENDED at them, because at the end of the day I would be the same person, the only thing that changed was my looks, that would be the blackpilling proof that women are shallow animals.

Each time I read one of these "inspirational" posts of men that got fit and then they got a girlfriend and their loneliness was solved, my blood boils, women should be ashamed of being so fucking shallow, this is why we must slut shame women as much as possible. If I was one of those men, I would learn this from the situation: I would learn that women are uncapable of real unconditional love, therefore I would give up on the idea of getting a girlfriend or getting married, I would give up on the idea of loving a woman and I would become a badboy that uses women for sex and validation while I break their hearts, that's what those animals unable to love deserve.

who are badboys are my enemy, but at least they are punishing foids for being inferior, but Chads who fall in love and get married are an even bigger enemy, they are a fucking cancER.

Brutal no reply pill. Have a bump.

I would become a badboy that uses women for sex and validation while I break their hearts, that's what those animals unable to love deserve.
Based pump n dump Chad :feelsdevil:

Underrated thread

:feelsdevil:

As much as I hate sex-having mogger Chads, they objectively are our best weapon against women.

Women are biologically and socially (by feminists telling them not to settle) compelled to only want good looking Chads. It does not matter to them if Chads are toxic and abusive as long as they are attractive.

So they chase after Chad, Chad pumps and dumps them, treats them like shit, because he knows he has many options and women will still return to him. Chads mistreat, beat, abuse, rape their girlfriends and wives, and it literally does not matter.

Most violence male on female violence is commited by Chadlites and Chads because only they can get women.

So most women are actually miserable being with Chad. And even if Chad is drowning in pussy and gets bored of it while we are deprived of it, it is a small dose of lifefuel knowing that he will treat the dumb roasties like shit, and they will not be truly happy :feelsautistic:

Instead of might makes right, it should really be looks makes right (halo effect).
When an ugly ogrecel slaps a girl he's an abuser.
When a good looking chad beats up his gf to the brink of death, foids will simp for his mugshot.

:feelsdevil:

As much as I hate sex-having mogger Chads, they objectively are our best weapon against women.

Women are biologically and socially (by feminists telling them not to settle) compelled to only want good looking Chads. It does not matter to them if Chads are toxic and abusive as long as they are attractive.

So they chase after Chad, Chad pumps and dumps them, treats them like shit, because he knows he has many options and women will still return to him. Chads mistreat, beat, abuse, rape their girlfriends and wives, and it literally does not matter.

Most violence male on female violence is commited by Chadlites and Chads because only they can get women.

So most women are actually miserable being with Chad. And even if Chad is drowning in pussy and gets bored of it while we are deprived of it, it is a small dose of lifefuel knowing that he will treat the dumb roasties like shit, and they will not be truly happy :feelsautistic:

Chads who don't pump and dump to instead settle for a foid increase their chances of getting cheated on since the longer you stay with one partner, the more opportunities arrive for that happen by sheer probability. Plus holes are still attracted to bad boys so if she finds a dark triad Chad but she's still married to the Chad she married, there's a chance she still might cuck the Chad she married for the bachelor Chad. If a handsome man stays single and not restricted to one girl for the same time span he can sleep with more women in the same amount of time obviously too. There is very little incentive for Chads to commit and become 'loving husbands' to foids at all if they don't want relationship issues and want to continue fucking.

Chads actually do want gfs, and to then cheat on them secretly on the side. If a Chad doesn't even try to gf the girl and he doesn't have one already it's because she's low tier or it's her personality. Ironically, for women, much of the time, it is their personality... which i guess is why they project about it so much, because they know their cuntiness ruins their Chadships a lot of the time so he drops her, but they just can't help being a cunt because they grew up thinking the whole world should cater to them.

In better times w0men had parents, brothers and a tight knit society to keep them and check and to vet man for them, man were chosen less based on looks and more based on merit, income and yes PERSONLITY. Those things man could change and aquire during his life, so man had incentive to work, be creative and be a normal law abiding citizen.

Now man are encourged to be degenrates/criminal, and that good looks lets you get away with everything which pormpts chads to become more psyhopatic and sociophatic.

They dont mind it bc its a chad

Lmao, this is both brutal and amusing at the same time. This world is truly a comedy. JFL

Instead of might makes right, it should really be looks makes right (halo effect).
Based. This is the new moto of the world that must be taught to all. Let this be the Holy Blackpill Bible: Looks Make Right! For the Angels can do no wrong, and the Ogre no matter how pure his heart, will always stumble and fall in the end.

I wish I were a Chad so I could abuse femoids on a daily basis with no consequences.

Chads actually do want gfs, and to then cheat on them secretly on the side. If a Chad doesn't even try to gf the girl and he doesn't have one already it's because she's low tier or it's her personality. Ironically, for women, much of the time, it is their personality... which i guess is why they project about it so much, because they know their cuntiness ruins their Chadships a lot of the time so he drops her, but they just can't help being a cunt because they grew up thinking the whole world should cater to them.
Based analysis, If I were a Chad I would end up having a girlfriend not because I want but because I feel the biological desire to have one.