Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tried everything to normie looksmax much as much as possible. Went from trash to trash.

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
The "normie" looksmaxing bullshit.

"Get a haircut"- Tried it. Still looked completely subhuman because of my huge big ass round forehead. JFL.
"Lose weight" - Did it. I don't need too anyway, but I got more leaner at one point and became even more disgusting. My face literally melted because of no bone support. My eyes looked even worse. My dark circles were more apparent. I was worse at 10% than I am at 12%
"Lift weights; go to the gym" - Have done this for 10 fucking years. Wow! What a great body! Awesome 6 pack. Great abs and biceps. Nice chest! It has given me a total of....

Wait for it...

0 women. YES!
"Smile more." - ...lol. My overbite is so disgusting and my teeth are already gross enough. My narrow palate is unable to be fixed without surgery and so is my overbite because of my fucking jaw.
"Live your life to the fullest. Go out more and find your hobbies. Meet people" - I've tried this so many fucking times and I've always come as a complete zero. Zero with friends. Zero social status. Zero women. Zero. Zero. Zero.
"Eat healthy!" - Lol. Yup...those abs have gotten me somewhere. My face is still as bloated as a fucking soccer ball. Hurrrrrr masc though right hurrrrrr?

Fuck this. None of this normie looksmaxing garbage will fix the tilt of my eyes, my upper eyelid exposure, my awful lowerlids, my ptosis, my fat face, my wide fat round jaw, my round chin, my round forehead, my no cheekbones, my small ears, my subhuman smile, my subhuman laugh, my subhuman voice. Game Over.

it's all based on bones, frame and size. i think plastic surgery is a retarded scam aside from jaw surgery.

but if you need jaw surgery your life is probably total shit anyway.

it's all based on bones, frame and size. i think plastic surgery is a retarded scam aside from jaw surgery.

but if you need jaw surgery your life is probably total shit anyway.
Just lol at jaw surgery. I'd go from subhuman to subhuman. Jaw surgery will not fix my eye area.

Relateable. I quit gymming in December and I stopped doing all the stupid normie shit like fixing my hair and wearing nice clothes and shaving because it was all pointless. I can tell you that nothing has changed 3 months later.

Last edited:
Jfl at listening to normies, you have to surgerymax, it's legit the only ducking way

Relateable. I quit gymming in December and I stopped doing all the stupid normie shit like fixing my hair and wearing nice close and shaving because it was all pointless. I can tell you that nothing has changed 3 months later.
lol that "fashion" garbage. I bought so many expensive clothes and went from trash to trash. Even oreoman can confirm this when he tried doing the same thing.

8f040eae13f5c074ec62e48fec556ad1--nick-bateman-actors.jpg

Wow! Chad's $5 t shirt is extremely fashionable!

Genetics determine everything, and when you waste your time looksmaxxing only to get no results. You will realize that harsh truth.

I still have hope that I can looksmax but it might be over for me

This is suicide fuel. What will you do now? Keep gymceling?

Very relatable. I have the same experience and results.. Been lifting 3-4 times a week for 7 years. Will keep doing it, but it really is all about the face. I still have hope for plastic surgeries and I´m happy to have friends, but I get more and more homocidal inside every time good looking people try to give me advice. All hope is lost, but I play along listening to their advice while on the inside I just wanna tell them ITS ALL ABOUT MY FACE, I´M NOT SOCIALLY INEPT, I DON´T HAVE UNREASONABLY LOW SELF ESTEEM, GIRLS JUST DON´T WANT ME BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING FACE

Genetics determine everything, and when you waste your time looksmaxxing only to get no results. You will realize that harsh truth.
Lol genetic trash dies genetic trash.

My nose is my worst feature, after that, eye area because of mild upper eyelid exposure.

Too much effort for little to no reward.