Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story You get insane respect from normie men when hot foids talk to you

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Inb4 fakecel, I'm not, I have no idea why this happened (its nothing crazy)

I feel like a lot of life comes down to luck, I think we can all agree on that.

I was fortunate enough to get placed in a science class that was mostly with the year level that was 1 year younger than me, these people did not know me as well so I did not seem like such a non NT sperg to them

The people in the class from my year level were other normie men I was friendly with and could chat with in class so I was not alone thank god, and they also did not completely mog me in to oblivion, however these people really did not respect me, but that changed.

For some reason in this class, the 2 of the hottest most popular foids from the lower year level would often start talking to me and make conversation, with me?

Still to this day I have no idea why, they didnt talk to me outside of class, we didnt know each other before that, and they werent even using me to do homework or anything like that, it was completely non transactional.

Now I mentioned earlier but the normie men I sat with usually would not respect me, they would perhaps even make me the butt of a joke occasionally.

However in this science class it was like everything was different, it was like I went from loner to chad, the hottest girls were talking to me and these backstabbing faggots actually would respect me and suck up to me in this class, I would easily get them to do things for me that they usually wouldnt for me like passing me a pencil or something.

At one point, one of the boys from the lower year level got jealous of how I monopolised the attention of the 2 most attractive foids from my year level, so he came up to me when I was sitting down.

I don't remember what he said, his words werent important but at the time I realised immediately that he was there being passive agressive or snarky because he was probably annoyed at my foid monopolisation

He was some chadlite tallfag, honestly he was very tall compared to me.

He made a mistake though since he decided to approach me with my normie orbiters sitting there backing me up, it honestly felt like a movie moment as all my orbiters looked at me waiting for my response, I take a pause and squinted at him as if I was inspecting him, then I decided to completely gaslight him.

I didnt even respond to his insult, I just matter of factly stated. "Is your left eye smaller than your right eye?"

This wasn't true at all, it was a complete gaslight on my end and his eyes were fine, however my orbiters started pointing at him and they genuinely started believing that he had one size an eye different than the other.

The tallfag didnt even say anything and he walked away like an abused dog, I definitely made him insecure or feel like shit or something.

Anyway sorry for the shit post humblebragging post, my point mainly was that its insane how much respect you will gain just from being friendly with some foids, nothing ever ended up happening with either of them of course.

You sound like a child

You sound like a child
At the time I felt like a child, I was being showered by my father at 13, my arrested development is one of the reasons I am an incel

Image 2024 05 09 113308374

The takeaway is that for some unknown reason I was able to see some of the powers of status that a chad has, it shows how sex and procreation is everything

The takeaway is that for some unknown reason I was able to see some of the powers of status that a chad has, it shows how sex and procreation is everything
Whats your face /10 ?

Whats your face /10 ?
Idk, some days I feel like it looks a little above average, some days I feel like it looks a little below average, I think I have too much bloating in my face or something even when very lean, I guess a 5-7, my face isnt great but it would be passable if I was NT and not a manlet but I just have and had too many other issues
Savior complex or making fun of you
I have no idea, they did not make fun of me, honestly they were probably just trying to make the tallfag jealous or something kek, I remember talking with one of the girls and she would tell me how it was in england and then she came to my country.

High Schools . is

I was fortunate enough to get placed in a science class that was mostly with the year level that was 1 year younger than me, these people did not know me as well so I did not seem like such a non NT sperg to them

The people in the class from my year level were other normie men I was friendly with and could chat with in class so I was not alone thank god, and they also did not completely mog me in to oblivion, however these people really did not respect me, but that changed.

For some reason in this class, the 2 of the hottest most popular foids from the lower year level would often start talking to me and make conversation, with me?

Still to this day I have no idea why, they didnt talk to me outside of class, we didnt know each other before that, and they werent even using me to do homework or anything like that, it was completely non transactional.

Now I mentioned earlier but the normie men I sat with usually would not respect me, they would perhaps even make me the butt of a joke occasionally.

However in this science class it was like everything was different, it was like I went from loner to chad, the hottest girls were talking to me and these backstabbing faggots actually would respect me and suck up to me in this class, I would easily get them to do things for me that they usually wouldnt for me like passing me a pencil or something.

At one point, one of the boys from the lower year level got jealous of how I monopolised the attention of the 2 most attractive foids from my year level, so he came up to me when I was sitting down.

I don't remember what he said, his words werent important but at the time I realised immediately that he was there being passive agressive or snarky because he was probably annoyed at my foid monopolisation

He made a mistake though since he decided to approach me with my normie orbiters sitting there backing me up, it honestly felt like a movie moment as all my orbiters looked at me waiting for my response, I take a pause and squinted at him as if I was inspecting him, then I decided to completely gaslight him.

I didnt even respond to his insult, I just matter of factly stated. "Is your left eye smaller than your right eye?"

This wasn't true at all, it was a complete gaslight on my end and his eyes were fine, however my orbiters started pointing at him and they genuinely started believing that he had one size an eye different than the other.

The tallfag didnt even say anything and he walked away like an abused dog, I definitely made him insecure or feel like shit or something.

Anyway sorry for the shit post humblebragging post, my point mainly was that its insane how much respect you will gain just from being friendly with some foids, nothing ever ended up happening with either of them of course.
dnr

chads.is and these “guys” were probably incels in denial and they thought they could ascend with being around cuz you brought the foids in and they can’t seem to approach foids themselves so they use you to get them

chads.is and these “guys” were probably incels in denial and they thought they could ascend with being around cuz you brought the foids in and they can’t seem to approach foids themselves so they use you to get them
Maybe they were deluded enough to think that, they still treated me like shit outside of this specific class though, normies are just mindless drones so they treated me with respect since I had good social status in that one specific class, I dont think they ever tried to get any girls through me

Maybe they were deluded enough to think that, they still treated me like shit outside of this specific class though, normies are just mindless drones so they treated me with respect since I had good social status in that one specific class, I dont think they ever tried to get any girls through me
what did they do to you in the other classes. Maybe the foids talked to you as a joke or dare

what did they do to you in the other classes. Maybe the foids talked to you as a joke or dare
My school was full of pussies so never anything physical, just verbal torment, ignoring what I have to say, not inviting me anywhere etc. just zero respect and I was worthless to them

It's possible the foids talked to me as a joke or something

I do remember one foid in my gym class would talk to me, but she treated me like a complete child as if I was like 9 how she treated me, she was a year older than me and really heightmogged me.

Either way if it was a joke or dare it never culminated in some sort of public embarassment directed towards me