Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

today at store i saw a girl wearing short shorts and i could see her ass

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
she was walking with chad and I wondered why he would feel okay with her dressing like this in public because other men will look at her ass.

why he would feel okay with her dressing like this in public because other men will look at her ass.
How low IQ can somebody be to not understand trivial shit like that? OP is literal bot level intelligence, holy shit.

He is okay with his gf showing ass because every man will want to fuck it but only he is allowed to. It's a form of bragging "see what I can smash while you can just look".

she was walking with chad and I wondered why he would feel okay with her dressing like this in public because other men will look at her ass.
He probably doesn't really care about her and is just looking to fuck and move on to the next whore.

Why are you telling us, lad. Doesn't require a thread

How low IQ can somebody be to not understand trivial shit like that? OP is literal bot level intelligence, holy shit.

He is okay with his gf showing ass because every man will want to fuck it but only he is allowed to. It's a form of bragging "see what I can smash while you can just look".
My exact thoughts too

Take a pic next time nigga

You should record it for us