Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion thoughts on ogremaxxing

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
now that i’ve been gaining weight, ive realized once again how different the world treats you depending on just sheer size as a man, for those of us who aren’t tall, you might as well gain weight if you want to be taken seriously. and by ogremaxxing i mean, body and face, purposely turning uglier and growing your hair and beard out for a deranged look. this is isolating as fuck but pretty peaceful if you find contentment in other things. in less than 12 weeks ive gained 40 lbs and my life has turned a 180 in the way men and women treat me, females are neutral or move out my way, families think im deranged if im alone walking, guys dont tend to disrespect me as much as when i was under 185 lbs, and when i had just graduated hs i was only in the 140s and a twink , beard and gym is legit for perceived dominance by other men, if youre not pick up truck maxxing + roids + beard + manual labor job + any other cope that society deems masc as a incel youre doing yourself a disservice imo.

highest weight ive been is 220 late 2023, and i plan to break into 230-250, perhaps then i’ll call it a wrap in gaining weight and just maintain everything ive built since i was a kid.

This, I look intimidating on purpose as it is usually gives better treatment from normies