Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If obese, ugly, pigs talk to men like its nothing, then we should also approach women without feeling shame.

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese)fat, pigs hit on a high value man in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight fit, man . Most of these pigs were in their 40s too. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no.) Imagine waking up as a 400 lbs freak tomorrow and then hitting on hot, college, girls. Thats what I saw a 400 lbs landwhale do. They think that men don't judge them based off their weight.

If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out.

Yet, men, even FIT men are so afraid to talk to women. Imagine if men had 10% the confidence of these disgusting shameless, hogs.

had 4 failed ascension attemempts this year and i wont stop

so many niggers here havent even approached a foid ever and are still complaining jfl

What the fuck are you talking about? An obese, ugly pig has more SMV than any of us. That's why they can talk to men, but we can't talk to women.
Blackpill 101 ...

What the fuck are you talking about? An obese, ugly pig has more SMV than any of us. That's why they can talk to men, but we can't talk to women.
Blackpill 101 ...
Fat women don't have a high SMV. They just get a lot of Tinder matches.

Thats why over 90% of obese pigs I see are with other overweight/obese men or some low income nigger/hispanic man who's making the sacrifice with a landwhale in order to give his children/family lineage European DNA

i wont stop
can't stop addicted to the shindig.
though i've asked foids out i have been rejected every time sooner or later u know it's not gonna work so u stop trying

can't stop addicted to the shindig.
though i've asked foids out i have been rejected every time sooner or later u know it's not gonna work so u stop trying
yeah i never succeeded too

but im thinking like what do i have to lose mango

where do you go to try ascend anyway
depends

i have 2 nieces, one of them is around my age

when its her bday we all get invited and i roam around to find the ugliest foid there and hit up smalltalk for a bit

Image 2024 05 12 020019620

Lifefuel for fatphobiccels

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese)fat, pigs hit on a high value man in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight fit, man . Most of these pigs were in their 40s too. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no.) Imagine waking up as a 400 lbs freak tomorrow and then hitting on hot, college, girls. Thats what I saw a 400 lbs landwhale do. They think that men don't judge them based off their weight.

If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out.

Yet, men, even FIT men are so afraid to talk to women. Imagine if men had 10% the confidence of these disgusting shameless, hogs.
I mean, the punishment is different in this gynocentric society

depends

i have 2 nieces, one of them is around my age

when its her bday we all get invited and i roam around to find the ugliest foid there and hit up smalltalk for a bit
don't need to be doing all that, just install a supershower and spend 200$ on a haircut and the foids will come to you

don't need to be doing all that, just install a supershower and spend 200$ on a haircut and the foids will come to you
dont forget to be confident

rookie mistake

Fat women don't have a high SMV. They just get a lot of Tinder matches.

Thats why over 90% of obese pigs I see are with other overweight/obese men or some low income nigger/hispanic man who's making the sacrifice with a landwhale in order to give his children/family lineage European DNA
SMVMogs me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back