Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on adrenochrome

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Adrenochrome
Chemical compound

Description​

Adrenochrome is a chemical compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline. It was the subject of limited research from the 1950s through to the 1970s as a potential cause of schizophrenia. While it has no current medical application, the semicarbazide derivative, carbazochrome, is a hemostatic

Tldr the rich and famous extract this chemical from children (easier to obtain from children) in order to use it to keep themselves young and whatever else.

It is obtained from adrenaline:

Adrenaline (epinephrine) is a hormone your adrenal glands send through your bloodstream. When you're scared or stressed suddenly, adrenaline is quickly sent into your body. This is commonly known as an adrenaline rush because it happens so fast

I would like to get some hands on it and try it at least once. Some may call it evil or the such, but if the kid is already dead and the blood is already lying there, why not take it? It's not like that kid will suffer anymore because of my decisions, but that's just me personally.
It could benefit me dramatically by the sound of it, and if not, at least I got to try it out for myself.

I would like to get some hands on it and try it at least once. Some may call it evil or the such, but if the kid is already dead and the blood is already lying there, why not take it? It's not like that kid will suffer anymore because of my decisions, but that's just me personally.
It could benefit me dramatically by the sound of it, and if not, at least I got to try it out for myself.
interesting...

THE TRUE DIGLET

Just kill children to get high theory.

interesting...

THE TRUE DIGLET
I want to improve my looks! Is that really so bad? And who the hell wants to grow old and die anyway?

As I stated in my previous post, I don't see the moral issue. If the blood were somehow connected to the kid's soul and taking it would harm the child, that would be one thing. But we know it doesn't work like that, so we might as well take advantage and inject that valuable substance into you and ascend into the elite ranks.

Just kill children to get high theory.
No killing here. The kid is already dead. I'm just taking the blood.

It's the equivalent of taking the money or clothes off a dead man. I see no issues with such a rational and beneficial course of action. He no longer needs money or clothing, and the same goes for the child's blood. I shall take it, benefit from its effects, and ascend.

It's the equivalent of taking the money or clothes off a dead man. I see no issues with such a rational and beneficial course of action. He no longer needs money or clothing, and the same goes for the child's blood. I shall take it, benefit from its effects, and ascend.
Emo Meme Sticker - Emo Meme Chat Bubble - Discover & Share GIFs

Laptop actually. But I fail to see how it disproves anything I posted above.

It's just a rational way of looking at the situation. Resources are being presented, and the only that is stopping me from taking it is a troublesome idea of morality that has been pushed by either the elite, who are merely peddling that onto me to prevent me from ascending to their level, or is the weak amongst us who also wish to avoid the same thing. Or, of course, potentially delusional enough to buy into their ideals.

Adrenochrome is one such commodity that is valuable enough for the elites to take in large quantities. Longer, healthier life. Why shouldn't I too be entitled to such a thing? And if its already on the table, I might as well take it. As I have long said, I have not gone through the ordinary process of acquiring the substance. I have merely stumbled across it and am now taking it for my own benefit.

I don't know the chemistry of the compound, but last I remember reading about it, the chemical dissipates and its effect gets diluted quickly, which means you have to drink the blood of a newly killed child for effect.

God, I hope I'm wrong about that. Doesn't stop the evil sick fucks who keep killing abducted kids in the name of the demons they worship though. :feelsbadman:

I don't know the chemistry of the compound, but last I remember reading about it, the chemical dissipates and its effect gets diluted quickly, which means you have to drink the blood of a newly killed child for effect.

God, I hope I'm wrong about that. Doesn't stop the evil sick fucks who keep killing abducted kids in the name of the demons they worship though. :feelsbadman:
True. One dose wouldn't be enough, but I would be curious enough to try it for myself. I've never used any drug like heroin or meth before, so it would be a new experience, only having actual health benefits beyond mere pleasure.

Besides, I was just fucking around with these posts. It's just a hypothetical scenario that will never come to pass anyway.

True. One dose wouldn't be enough, but I would be curious enough to try it for myself. I've never used any drug like heroin or meth before, so it would be a new experience, only having actual health benefits beyond mere pleasure.

Besides, I was just fucking around with these posts. It's just a hypothetical scenario that will never come to pass anyway.
There's no health benefit to it.

oldER elites do look young tho
That's what I was thinking. Or you get some dopamine rush like from heroin, only more potent and more pure. It has been a while since I've studied the facts so that I could be wrong.

your soul will ascend straight to hell

Screenshot 20240428 133609 392

Yet consuming flesh and even blood has extreme health benefits. On the other hand, eating bread and grain has negative ones, especially over time, as it degrades the health of one's descendants.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m8kH8pdGPg&list=LL&index=32

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ti3xNltlsM&list=LL&index=31

There is nothing wrong with eating meat or "flesh," and drinking blood is natural. Perhaps in some ritual, it would anger God, but I doubt it would as a mere form of satisfying the body's needs.

Damn nigga. Shut up about your Abrahamic god that did nothing for any of us.
Yeah bro, worship satan instead who did everything for humanity. What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah bro, worship satan instead who did everything for humanity. What could possibly go wrong?
What I’m saying is, it’s retarded to worship deities that allowed us to be in this situation. Which is why I’m flabbergasted whenever I see someone religious on these forums.

It works. like changing oil in car.

its not gettingbhigh its about being younger and having youthfulness
Bro it doesn't do anything for that. I don't know where this myth that it rejuvenates your youth come from.

This fucking guy has probably killed more children in the name of Lucifer than Israel has in all of the Palestinians wars.

iu

Doesn't look a day younger than old as fuck.

it's cope. it's pretty easy too make in a lab so getting it from children is a waste even if it did have some anti-aging effects.

:whatfeels: