Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Asian Andy is back and LIVE on YouTube

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/4AFGUWvK4BE?si=IS7nx-m_0qv01Ov9

A ricecel YouTube star who has made a name for himself posting outrageous content online has returned after years of LDARing.

Among the best-known irl streamers and popular vlogger, Asian Andy is a livestreamer who used to rake it in just by sleeping during live broadcasts. Making money in your sleep sounds too good to be true, given many of us find it hard enough to earn a living while we're awake, but this ricecel beat the odds and paved his own way. The 26-year-old from Los Angeles, California used to make $16,000 a night on his sadly banned Twitch livestream — though he didn't get much sleep in the process!

Of Vietnamese descent, the ricecel found great success through his frequent broadcasting of IRL streams, which involve people who broadcast their daily lives. Like many other livestreamers, Andy set up text-to-speech for his livestream, meaning that music played with every donation and the messages are read aloud, however, Andy is arguably the main innovator of the artform. Viewers pay to have their comments read aloud via text-to-speech use their messages to get Alexa to play loud music, wildly racist tunes, amusingly inappropriate sounds or even just simply make his alarm clock go off. The interactive stream made for an entertaining broadcast, with the reactions of unsuspecting normies of the public varying from looks of disapproval to outright shock.

Viewers who enjoy watching his zero inhib, ridiculous antics and exaggerated reactions would also poke fun at Andy by scaring him and saying someone was at his window. During streams, he would perform pranks and stunts such as ripping off his shirt which could be the reason why he was banned from Twitch several times due to inappropriate content. Nuordertech estimates that the livestreamer makes roughly $150,000 each year from his YouTube channel through ad revenue.

Last edited:
Brutal zeroreplypill ngl

Nuordertech estimates that the livestreamer makes roughly $150,000 each year from his YouTube channel through ad revenue
Brutally money mogs me :feelsrope:

$150,000 each year from his YouTube channel through ad revenue.
that's a lot of money for someone who almost never posts anything

The thumbnail says Japan but I'm pretty sure he's in vietnam rn
Did he always look this much like Kim jong un ?

The thumbnail says Japan but I'm pretty sure he's in vietnam rn
Smh it was a short stream, but he did deliver on the title I guess. I thought he was in LA at first, but then I remembered he’s in Vietnam because he’s been staying there for a while now, so you’re right.
Did he always look this much like Kim jong un ?
There was always a little bit of a resemblance, but the haircut definitely doesn’t help kek

Privated. I used to watch him way back then along with ice poseidon, I miss that era of streaming, covid fucked over irl streams, now the whole genre is garbage with the exception of smoothsanchez.

This thread reads like a news article

Privated. I used to watch him way back then along with ice poseidon, I miss that era of streaming, covid fucked over irl streams, now the whole genre is garbage with the exception of smoothsanchez.
It was the golden age of IRL streaming. Wish I was there to witness Ice Poseidon’s RV streams.

Smooth sanchez hasn’t been relevant in years jfl
This thread reads like a news article
Did you like it?

Did you hear about the whore foid that tried to get him arrested for sexual assault? he must have beat the case.

Did you hear about the whore foid that tried to get him arrested for sexual assault? he must have beat the case.
I did. The fact that she attempted to make direct social and financial benefit from her own allegations of sexual assault by turning and using the situation as a way to promote her worthless OnlyFans, Soundcloud, Youtube, etc. as well as tag the band and designer of the merch and continuously post on social media about what was an ongoing legal case was as wicked as it was unsurprising. Anyone who took that e-whores side needs to be rounded up and put in a camp in Minecraft.
Yes writing mogs me
Don’t worry, I borrowed and curated most of it from news articles kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back