Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This shit has to be on purpose

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
Just yesterday at work I get the news that there is a new foodrunner(my position) that is starting, this guy comes in and he is 6'2 blue eyed white HTN, I would even say that he's close to chadlite. I can tolerate tallfags at work since they don't tend to be this gl but this nigga got the height and the looks.

And then they tell me that I AM the one in charge of training him.:feelsrope: As the shift is going progressing and having him follow me around and vice versa, the 1st thing I notice is that foids keep staring at him as we pass by them. I bet you that they think that he is showing me around jfl :feelshaha:

And just today, he told me that 2 of our foid coworkers (1 is landwhale latina and the other is semi-whale gook mix) already gave him a nickname, "Pookay" , being an alternative for "Pookie".

Imagine living such a life. I swear that the world is doing this shit to me on purpose. :feelscry:

He got that because he was holding his masculine frame inkwell!

BRUTAL man, just brutal to see him get the foids' attention without doing anything

Just train you're replacement bro

Been there, done that

Just yesterday at work I get the news that there is a new foodrunner(my position) that is starting, this guy comes in and he is 6'2 blue eyed white HTN, I would even say that he's close to chadlite. I can tolerate tallfags at work since they don't tend to be this gl but this nigga got the height and the looks.

And then they tell me that I AM the one in charge of training him.:feelsrope: As the shift is going progressing and having him follow me around and vice versa, the 1st thing I notice is that foids keep staring at him as we pass by them. I bet you that they think that he is showing me around jfl :feelshaha:

And just today, he told me that 2 of our foid coworkers (1 is landwhale latina and the other is semi-whale gook mix) already gave him a nickname, "Pookay" , being an alternative for "Pookie".

Imagine living such a life. I swear that the world is doing this shit to me on purpose. :feelscry:
Pookie is Garfields pet teddy

You need to get out of that hellhole, You will be mogged and they will have sex infront of you!

wait till the stories about him fucking your co workers start

He got hired over 100 other more qualified ugly looking sub 5 males because he's taller and better looking