Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I ain’t shit as a person

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★★
I'm a complete reject. No matter what I do I always get rejected. No matter if it's in from foids, work or social life. All I hear is "no" and never "yes" I don't know the experience of a "yes" the dopamine rush people get from progressing further.

At this point I should just look at the wall and don't do shit. Look at the wall and be sorry.

im starting mindfulness as every waking second is a suifuel for me. idk if im really progressing but it feels kinda distracting from pain at least.

When everything is bad and nothing is ever good, that's when you're a truecel.

Same. No one who hasn't experienced this will believe it though.

Brutal. I definitely haven't had any success with women, but I'm not so truecel as to be rejected by all the jobs I've applied for. That is truly awful, and I'm sorry about your experiences. If you can, just NEETmaxx. (Although my workers were complete cunts, it didn't matter if they were also Sub-Fives either.)

Brutal. I definitely haven't had any success with women, but I'm not so truecel as to be rejected by all the jobs I've applied for. That is truly awful, and I'm sorry about your experiences. If you can, just NEETmaxx. (Although my workers were complete cunts, it didn't matter if they were also Sub-Fives either.)
NEET would be so good. Now I’m forced to go out everything as a subhuman man

Even NEET is bad. You will feel like shit if you live with family members. They like to put you down for no reason, they brag about other people being successful, but fuck them who gives a fuck how other successful are. Why should my family care about people who don't give a shit about them, they are stupid.

Incel trait: literally everything works against you. Don't get surprised when you see even the laws of physics, mathematics and probability are bent just to make you suffer.

Being a NEET isn't perfect unless you're alone with an unlimited fund. I'm living with my parents, and it's a mixed bag. Nice to be alone from normies and Chads, but it sucks having to deal with my parents and just being alone and rotting on its own with no money to buy large amounts of copes also sucks.

Life going no where slowly

Even NEET is bad. You will feel like shit if you live with family members. They like to put you down for no reason, they brag about other people being successful, but fuck them who gives a fuck how other successful are. Why should my family care about people who don't give a shit about them, they are stupid.
Yes, this. They do this subtly, and it's quite annoying; not to forget, they totally gaslight you for anything you say and think you're a total failure for the choices you never really made. That being your genetic makeup.

I'm a complete reject. No matter what I do I always get rejected. No matter if it's in from foids, work or social life. All I hear is "no" and never "yes" I don't know the experience of a "yes" the dopamine rush people get from progressing further.

At this point I should just look at the wall and don't do shit. Look at the wall and be sorry.
I was an outsider and social reject my entire life. I attempted to fit in, but I was ridiculed and laughed at, so I stopped talking and avoided social situations.

nothing matters

Its funny normie retards think they are any better than incels because they were born a "good person" when they never even experienced 10% of the misery of being an incel