Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Telling incels that anyone can get in a relationship is cruel and making things worse

surprisingly nice and accurate

comments are gaslighting about how most relationships just happen organically bro don't even think about it

we live a different life that they will never understand and don't want to understand. don't bother with what they think or say.

how most relationships just happen organically bro don't even think about it
Thats the most blackpilling part of it. It happens to those who qualify.

Yeah I've e been working on myself for years. Can barely get a girls number and if I do I can't even get a reply back

Them: anyone can get into a relationship, billions of fish in the sea

Also them: YoUrE NoT EnTiTLeD tO sEx InKWeLL

If you even have to 'try' to get into a relationship it's already ogre.

You-are-giving-them-hope.-You-shouldnt-do-that.-Thats-cruel.jpg

Thats the most blackpilling part of it. It happens to those who qualify.
Very true. When I first realized that, it was a Hiroshima-Nagasaki Blackpill. Same goes for friendships. When I realized that most people made friends naturally, it was Suifuel. My autistic ass was puttting in insane effort to make friends and so got nowhere most of the time. When you realize that most people only put in 1/10 the effort you do and get over 10 times the results, it’s brutally ovER.

Very true. When I first realized that, it was a Hiroshima-Nagasaki Blackpill. Same goes for friendships. When I realized that most people made friends naturally, it was Suifuel. My autistic ass was puttting in insane effort to make friends and so got nowhere most of the time. When you realize that most people only put in 1/10 the effort you do and get over 10 times the results, it’s brutally ovER.
nevER begun :fuk:

Yeah. My brother and i grew up in exact same conditions, both were adult virgins, both introverts with social anxiety, both passive, difference is he is better looking and 4 inches taller. He had few gfs, i m khhv. He easily forms friendships despite not being truly NT, i never had a friend in my life.

Yeah. My brother and i grew up in exact same conditions, both were adult virgins, both introverts with social anxiety, both passive, difference is he is better looking and 4 inches taller. He had few gfs, i m khhv. He easily forms friendships despite not being truly NT, i never had a friend in my life.
That must be brutal seeing your brother get success while you rot. I would have had a half brother is he didn’t die in a car crash before I was born. He was a lot like me in the fact that he liked cars and outdoor activities. Only difference was he was better looking and NT, so he had different girlfriends all the time. It would have been nice to do fun car stuff with him, but damn it would have been brutal to be mogged by my half brother when it comes to dating. I inherited my autism from my mother. It’s very obvious she is autistic, but she would never admit it.

That must be brutal seeing your brother get success while you rot. I would have had a half brother is he didn’t die in a car crash before I was born. He was a lot like me in the fact that he liked cars and outdoor activities. Only difference was he was better looking and NT, so he had different girlfriends all the time. It would have been nice to do fun car stuff with him, but damn it would have been brutal to be mogged by my half brother when it comes to dating. I inherited my autism from my mother. It’s very obvious she is autistic, but she would never admit it.
I had an older brother who died 4 years ago. He was also taller and better looking but was also giga nt and charismatic. He had bunch of gfs, some real beauties. He played guitar and cooked. I also love cooking, so we always competed in that part.

I inherited manlet height from my dad and various anxieties from my mom. I think she even developed schizophrenia later on, I'm afraid that I will too.

I hate how this life only showed us the ugly side. I'm tired of only seeing loneliness, ugliness, mental illnesses, poverty, sickness, death after death. I'm tired of it all.

Rare reddit W

Truecels are the only real Incels

I had an older brother who died 4 years ago. He was also taller and better looking but was also giga nt and charismatic. He had bunch of gfs, some real beauties. He played guitar and cooked. I also love cooking, so we always competed in that part.

I inherited manlet height from my dad and various anxieties from my mom. I think she even developed schizophrenia later on, I'm afraid that I will too.

I hate how this life only showed us the ugly side. I'm tired of only seeing loneliness, ugliness, mental illnesses, poverty, sickness, death after death. I'm tired of it all.
Luckily for me, I inherited my dad's 6 feet tall genes, but that's about all the good genes I inherited. I inherited autism and sever OCD form my mother, both of which make my life torture very often. I've also had a shit ton of health issues throughout my life. I was born 2 months premature and only weighed 4 pounds. Even the birth didn't happen normally, and I folded in half on the way out and had to be extracted via a C-section. I have to take a high dose of Miralax every single day just to keep my intestines functioning. I almost died at age 13 when my intestines stopped passing stools on their own and went over a week without a bowel movement. I was only 78 pounds as well from how little I was able to eat. After being on the laxatives for years, I gained up to 135 pounds. Then, I got autonomic dysfunction and was passing out 10 times a day at age 16. That shit went on for a whole year. Now, that issue is gone but I still have to take a high dose of miralax everyday, and that's how it's been for over 5 years, and how it will be until I die. Plus my left hip went bad and developed hip impingement and a labral tear. Turns out I have faulty hips too. I had surgery for it and the surgery failed. At least I was able to gain up to 155 pounds recently. That's just the physical aspect. I fail miserably socially as well like most of us here. I can't get a gf, and I can't even make proper friendships for god's sake. My life has went to shit too, and I'm sick of it, and I grow sicker of it by the day. Loneliness, despair and health issues seem to follow me everywhere I go in life.

Luckily for me, I inherited my dad's 6 feet tall genes, but that's about all the good genes I inherited. I inherited autism and sever OCD form my mother, both of which make my life torture very often. I've also had a shit ton of health issues throughout my life. I was born 2 months premature and only weighed 4 pounds. Even the birth didn't happen normally, and I folded in half on the way out and had to be extracted via a C-section. I have to take a high dose of Miralax every single day just to keep my intestines functioning. I almost died at age 13 when my intestines stopped passing stools on their own and went over a week without a bowel movement. I was only 78 pounds as well from how little I was able to eat. After being on the laxatives for years, I gained up to 135 pounds. Then, I got autonomic dysfunction and was passing out 10 times a day at age 16. That shit went on for a whole year. Now, that issue is gone but I still have to take a high dose of miralax everyday, and that's how it's been for over 5 years, and how it will be until I die. Plus my left hip went bad and developed hip impingement and a labral tear. Turns out I have faulty hips too. I had surgery for it and the surgery failed. At least I was able to gain up to 155 pounds recently. That's just the physical aspect. I fail miserably socially as well like most of us here. I can't get a gf, and I can't even make proper friendships for god's sake. My life has went to shit too, and I'm sick of it, and I grow sicker of it by the day. Loneliness, despair and health issues seem to follow me everywhere I go in life.
Sad to hear that. Life wasnt easy for you.

Sad to hear that. Life wasnt easy for you.
No, life wasn't easy for me, or any of us on this forum for that matter. I probably wouldn't be much better off if I was healthy though, because I'd still be a socially isolated incel due to my looks and autism. At least my parent's don't fully blame me for ending up this way because they know how many health issues I've went through. They understand how damaging the health issues are, but they don't realize how bad being socially outcasted messes you up. Besides that, I will probably die well before 50 from the damage of the health issues combined with the damaging effects of social isolation. I've also got a heart condition called left ventricular non-compaction, and hearts like that tend to fail earlier than normal. It makes me feel better that I likely won't be suffering till 80.

No, life wasn't easy for me, or any of us on this forum for that matter. I probably wouldn't be much better off if I was healthy though, because I'd still be a socially isolated incel due to my looks and autism. At least my parent's don't fully blame me for ending up this way because they know how many health issues I've went through. They understand how damaging the health issues are, but they don't realize how bad being socially outcasted messes you up. Besides that, I will probably die well before 50 from the damage of the health issues combined with the damaging effects of social isolation. I've also got a heart condition called left ventricular non-compaction, and hearts like that tend to fail earlier than normal. It makes me feel better that I likely won't be suffering till 80.
Its all of it combined. I also have cardiovascular problems from dad's side. He had two strokes at 40 while my brother died of heart attack at 37, all because of shitty genes. I will turn 37 in few months and God knows that i could pass the same any moment. I dont fear death anymore, sometimes it comforts me that i most likely wont have long life. Still i feel anxious about it.

Its all of it combined. I also have cardiovascular problems from dad's side. He had two strokes at 40 while my brother died of heart attack at 37, all because of shitty genes. I will turn 37 in few months and God knows that i could pass the same any moment. I dont fear death anymore, sometimes it comforts me that i most likely wont have long life. Still i feel anxious about it.
My dad's side had a lot of people who died from various types of cancer while my mom's side had a lot of heart disease. I also don't fear death anymore. It is a bit comforting for me as well that I most likely wont be around too long.

nevER begun :fuk:
Exactly. For me, being short and subhuman is like running a race with 200 lbs on my back; no one acknowledges I have the burden and just says I am slow.