Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid posts about “femcel” roommate on IT

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
Funny how when someone posts about a femcel the comments start making shit excuses for the “femcel”. Look at all the comments. It’s people saying “nah she ain’t a femcel” They’re in denial and all the commenters are foids too. They wanna deny the fact that foids act like incels too

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1cs8cp4/my_incel_roommate_got_herself_evicted_and_is/?share_id=xO6gPL-ncUfxLB8Z6MUt7&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1&rdt=32827

So we're reposting Inceltears reddit on here now?
Not a single word.
You should get a permaban for even being there and reading their shit. You're basically a reddit IT tranny.

I am not reading all that

Femcel really?
Okay she was a dirty whore:
> Dirty clothes and empty Dominos boxes covered the floor
> Used tissues would be left on the ground Not flushing I never once saw her do laundry in the 6 months we lived together

But did you read the end???

"She would constantly be having guys over, but would never tell me, so I’d always come home to a stranger on our couch and I’d uncomfortably lock myself in our room."

Femcels don't exist! :blackpill:

i ain't readin allat

Least sexhaving "femcel". Well, at least would have been a chance to "ascend" for me if I lived near her.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a LARP that someone else did just to catch IT on their double standards.

If that was the point of the post, well, the poster did a damn fine job of proving that.

So we're reposting Inceltears reddit on here now?
Not a single word.
You should get a permaban for even being there and reading their shit. You're basically a reddit IT tranny.
tons of people have done it before why is it a issue now?

Femcel really?
Okay she was a dirty whore:
> Dirty clothes and empty Dominos boxes covered the floor
> Used tissues would be left on the ground Not flushing I never once saw her do laundry in the 6 months we lived together

But did you read the end???

"She would constantly be having guys over, but would never tell me, so I’d always come home to a stranger on our couch and I’d uncomfortably lock myself in our room."

Femcels don't exist! :blackpill:
Exactly lol Foids have it easier then us

Absolutely, do you think that "she" would have tons of hoes sleeping over if she was XY?
If she was a male she would be struggling more. I remember always hearing the sub human foids get asked out but do men get that? nope

If she was a male she would be struggling more. I remember always hearing the sub human foids get asked out but do men get that? nope
She would be posting here

IT has a strong user overlap with female dating strategy. What did you expect? Most users are misandrist if they're not simps and cucks.

Stop making IT threads nigga

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a LARP that someone else did just to catch IT on their double standards.

If that was the point of the post, well, the poster did a damn fine job of proving that.
That very well could be the case.