Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Takashi69 looks like a subhuman, he would be incel if he wasnt a famous rapper.

He looks like someone took the facial features of a Nigger Gorilla and put an "Asian" iPhone filter on top. Holy shit lol.

Holy cringe. Who the hell listens to this shit?

He's also a child rapist

As well as this guy

8c0.jpg

you forgot caucasiod
Latinos are: spanish, mesitzo, african slaves mixes, minority is pure spanish(caucasoid ancestry) most are mesitzo and spanish/african mixes, so the mesitzo+african type isnt too uncommon

Latinos are: spanish, mesitzo, african slaves mixes, minority is pure spanish(caucasoid ancestry) most are mesitzo and spanish/african mixes, so the mesitzo+african type isnt too uncommon
ur right, but it depends on country, for example, Mexican mestizos are predominantly native, while Dominicans are predominately negroid, and Puerto Ricans are predominently Caucasoid

ur right, but it depends on country, for example, Mexican mestizos are predominantly native, while Dominicans are predominately negroid, and Puerto Ricans are predominently Caucasoid
Pretty sure theres a LAS country (i think cuba) where a huge chunk of the population are purely european descent, anyways in the US mesitzo negro mixes are common

Somebody needs to go 2pac on him.

Pretty sure theres a LAS country (i think cuba) where a huge chunk of the population are purely european descent, anyways in the US mesitzo negro mixes are common
I think the country is Chile or argentina.

nah not at all, I see guys like him with women all the time in Chicago

He wouldn't be an incel because he is low inhib.

id love to stab him to death :D

He wouldn't be a famous rapper if he wasn't a fucking douchebag. And I'm sure he was getting laid before he got famous.

Girls prefer douchiness over looks. Learn to be a dick.

I you think he'll be an incel youre coping hard asf.

This modern trap rap is really abyssmal. He should be rapping about incel issues, that would be the pinnacle of subhumanity.

his music is garbage holy fuck.

and I thought Lil'Yahty was bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back