Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb chad normie nigger claims he knows what being a loser is like because he never had kids, uses incel words to sound like one of us

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/UQwynPiXKHI?si=29niQjDO70oDK9A3

Fucking nigger spouting philosophical shit but then he says yeah I made a lot of money and am very social and never had problems getting a girl but boohoo because I don't have kids like as if he couldn't go get another girlfriend and have kids if he cared that much

Where do all these virtue signal faggots come from and why don't they just fuck off and live their own lives which are clearly a lot better than ours instead of trying to convince everyone they have it so hard and they're losers like us

He's mentalcel, he probably had the chance to ascend but was to retarded to do so

I hope he dies in a car accident tomorrow (in GTA VI)

He's mentalcel, he probably had the chance to ascend but was to retarded to do so
He says he has girlfriends he's sulking about not having kids the fag

I hope he dies in a car accident tomorrow (in GTA VI)
I don't hope he dies but I hope he loses all his money and realises what the life of a loser neet incel guy is really like

I don't hope he dies but I hope he loses all his money and realises what the life of a loser neet incel guy is really like
I hope dies. His looks mog me so hard. And still he is the one complaining while I am rotting alone in my room. If I would have his looks, I would get some pussy and not complain about my shit life. What a faggot

Nowhere near incel, just retarded attention seeking clown

If life exists in dual phases, childhood and parenthood, then I suppose we celibates are eternal children.

I made a lot of money and am very social and never had problems getting a girl but boohoo because I don't have kids like as if he couldn't go get another girlfriend and have kids if he cared that much
Pretty much. Instead of venting and articulating his ruminations, he could simply act upon his want and obtain the object of his aim. Public attention is mostly the goal here.

Kek imagine wanting kids and a family

This guys old news. Hes been a Chad since his 20s and now tries to make Bank as a Dating Coach and Philosophical Mentalcel.

Most of his vids are just about him wanting kids, so stupid.

Oh wooow another grifter to the collection would you look at that

The only cel youtuber I can follow is FaceNBBC and Rehab Room aka IncelTV. Although I hated Faces streams because he always fucking invited fakecels who tried to pass off as incels it was fucking retarded