Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel STUPID CUCKS WHO MAKE THESE VIDEOS!!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★

Fucking unoriginal twats, failed you tubers who can't come up with ideas so they just try to make fun of incels. fuck they just piss me off so much!!!!!! fucking white knighting pieces of shit who always use the same threads as examples of incelism. They always take the most extreme post and make fun of the individuals but never show the side of incels that is crying out for help cause they feel suicide is there only option. Fucking beta sucks deserve death worse than any stacy or chad ever. thinking they can whiteknight to get a girl fucking pathetic.

Typical beta Britcel. He's on extreme COPE mode here. Must suck when the girls are constantly overlooking him for Thom Evans lookalikes.

You know you're just helping him by linking this right?

this cock sucker has a girls hairstyle

Screen Shot 2018 03 04 at 80532 PM

Brit cucks are always so cocky and overconfident in things they know nothing about.

View attachment 3121
Brit cucks are always so cocky and overconfident in things they know nothing about.
Speaking as a Brit myself, it's probably because most people like British accents and it sounds smart to them so they're more likely to believe what they're saying, thus boosting their ego.

I raged so hard when he said "painfully apparent".