Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Don't feel bad if you're rotting on a friday night here

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
There are incels out there who go outside and make a fool of themselves for the amusement of normies. They don't get girls and watch their friends who are better looking getting girlfriends.

They are not confident but are afraid of being alone. This is worse than being an outcast.

Rotting is better than being mogged or mocked for your shy behavior. Hide your ugliness that way no one is going to judge you.

Do not jestermaxx or please normies , it is a deadly sin.

I like hiding in the dark corners of the internet for some reason I've gotten used to it , partying sucks , relying on substances to have fun just like what most normies do is stupid.

Do not go with the flow especially if you're ugly , you won't get a girlfriend even if you tried to , you'll just end up wasting all of your money and time you could spend playing a nice video game for example.

This is not an encouragement post to rot I want to just reach out to the real actual truecels of this site whose looks are beyond salvation.

How often do you see a sub5 being recorded on drugs/alcohol online and then posted so that everyone can make fun of them ? I see them pretty much all the time.

If the roles were reversed and it was a CHAD people would praise his actions and call him a limit breaker, if it's a subhuman everyone starts condemning him for being too drunk or high on drugs and calling him derogatory words. @ElTruecel

i m drunk
i drink wine and eat meat

Based
We are on the right side of history

very good advice very true and makes me feel a bit better

i'd rather rot and play some video games vs. being mocked all night in an embarrassing attempt to feel a wet slit

There are incels out there who go outside and make a fool of themselves for the amusement of normies. They don't get girls and watch their friends who are better looking getting girlfriends.

They are not confident but are afraid of being alone. This is worse than being an outcast.

Rotting is better than being mogged or mocked for your shy behavior. Hide your ugliness that way no one is going to judge you.

Do not jestermaxx or please normies , it is a deadly sin.

I like hiding in the dark corners of the internet for some reason I've gotten used to it , partying sucks , relying on substances to have fun just like what most normies do is stupid.

Do not go with the flow especially if you're ugly , you won't get a girlfriend even if you tried to , you'll just end up wasting all of your money and time you could spend playing a nice video game for example.

This is not an encouragement post to rot I want to just reach out to the real actual truecels of this site whose looks are beyond salvation.

How often do you see a sub5 being recorded on drugs/alcohol online and then posted so that everyone can make fun of them ? I see them pretty much all the time.

If the roles were reversed and it was a CHAD people would praise his actions and call him a limit breaker, if it's a subhuman everyone starts condemning him for being too drunk or high on drugs and calling him derogatory words. @ElTruecel
It's saturday, but OK.

Always subs in denial calling others fakecel

I have no one to hangout with :fuk: