Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder:Your mother would not hesitate to leave you and your family for Tyrone if the oppurtunity was avaliable.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Reminder:All it takes is one Tyrone in a bugatti to come to your house and ask your mother out and she would not think twice to leave you and the rest of your family and she is probably texting him right now as I type this, no foid loves you, not even your own mother because if the oppurtunity became avaliable she would immediately leave you to rot while she enjoys time on Tyrone's yacht

How the fuck do you come up with these scenarios?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All moms are whores and sluts when presented with the right conditions.

How the fuck do you come up with these scenarios?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Look at the world, so many married foids who have kids are so much of pieces of human garbage they text millionaire Tyrones

Look at the world, so many married foids who have kids are so much of pieces of human garbage they text millionaire Tyrones
tyrone genocide must begin
efd.jpg

True and dad would also run off with std ridden blown out roastbeef if given the chance.

She would reject him, she rejected a very wealthy Libyan (or Syrian i don't remember) guy because he had few other wives. Your nigga is a poor beggar compared to that dude.

after my parents got divorced, my childhood best friend's perfect face blonde chad 6'2 super wealthy father showed up to my moms house with wine and they went out for the night

:blackpill:

he showed up to our house unannounced, (they hadn't probably seen each other in years) said he heard she got divorced, and asked her out
lmfao

after my parents got divorced, my childhood best friend's perfect face blonde chad 6'2 super wealthy father showed up to my moms house with wine and they went out for the night

:blackpill:

he showed up to our house unannounced, (they hadn't probably seen each other in years) said he heard she got divorced, and asked her out
lmfao
"She was never yours. It was only your turn."