Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother does not approve of my SEAmaxxing - Doesn't want me to ascend

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Naturally I do not give a single fuck what my mother thinks of this. She brought me into this cursed world. But it is amusing to say the least, I told my family the abridged family version of my SEAmaxx plans, you know the typical 'oh I'm just going travelling, just going on travel holiday bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ' that oldcels give when visiting whore capitals of the world :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyway ever since I mentioned I am going to live in Asia for a while, my mother is trying to educate me on 'how not to get scammed by local girls' :feelsaww: :feelskek::feelskek:

She is telling me that they want money from me and that I should be careful and avoid them all JFL, that I should never get involved with any women there. That all they want is a greencard foreigner betabuxx. Yeah hoe like I already don't know they want money from me, maybe if you haven't given me this giga-trash genes I would have other options. Fucking stupid ass bitch. Anyway I won't have any money so that solves that problem JFL, if the local girls wanna GF me they ain't getting shit from me, chances are they'll have to give ME money JFL. I know that is a dealbreaker for 99% of this betabuxx hoes, whatever, if I ascend there then fine if not then it is what it is, I will spam dating apps every day but I'm there to rest and try to calmlifemaxx.

Anyway every time she fucking tries to talk to me about this I just cringe at her. She is trying so hard to talk me down into not getting involved with women there. It's crazy. Sometimes I think she actually enjoys my perpetual misery. I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I feel like, kind of the point of me cutting loose with this dogshit world. This is why I really want to become independent and earn money online but it is difficult ey... This is also the reason why I moved out of my house at 18 years of age, couldn't stand this fucked up psychopath any longer.

It is sad though, because even if I do try ascending and get a Filipina GF or whatever, my family will never approve of her and it will be an endless source of drama, I can already foresee this since my mother is a fucking psychopath. Sometimes I wonder why do I even bother keeping up family links with this people, they haven't even given me a penny, the only thing I got from my mother is psychosis which I tamed and her ugly genetics.

Why do I always feel like I have an invisible chain around my neck and I am forced to comfort to other peoples expectations and desires? It's a terrible feeling, I do not wish to feel this way any longer.

I'm so happy for you getting out of that cage :feelsokman: just go on!

Anyway I won't have any money so that solves that problem JFL
You will fail miserably if you go there without money.

When I went there they all had the delusion of me being a successful chad in my own home country because of the way I dressed as well as the cimpany I kept, if you give them tye impression of a poor foreigner looking for love they will instinctivly pick the fact that you are an incel who came there to use them and this brings me to the 2nd point

SEAfoids want to use you but idealy you are the one who should use them this is how most relationships in general but in poorer regions in particular work, a race towards outscaming eachother, if yiur local foids took no intrest in you SEAfoids won't either, you need to stand out there somehow.

I went with my 2nd degree grand nephew (my cousins grandson kek) who is a good friend of mine and a legit chad, I made him act servile and beta around me just to see the reaction of foids jfl and they fell for it they think I'm some sort of leader and started simping for me.

Last edited:
I will fail miserably if you go there without money.

When I went there they all had the delusion of me being a successful chad in my own home country because of the way I dressed as well as the cimpany I kept, if you give them tye impression of a poor foreigner looking for love they will instinctivly pick the fact that you are an incel who came there to use them and this brings me to the 2nd point

SEAfoids want to use you but idealy you are the one who should use them this is how most relationships in general but in poorer regions in particular work, a race towards outscaming eachother, if yiur local foids took no intrest in you SEAfoids won't either, you need to stand out there somehow.

I went with my 2nd degree grand nephew (my cousins grandson kek) who is a good friend of mine and a legit chad, I made him act servile and beta around me just to see the reaction of foids jfl and they fell for it they think I'm some sort of leader and started simping for me.
I will like 500$ a month.

I will dress nicely and keep my beautiful white skin white by not going out in the sun. I do not want to give them the impression that I'm poor. I will larp as a Student. Technically it is true, I will study while I go there just not in any educational institution, freelance studying. I feel like Students get an excuse to be poorcels while still maintaining high class. Hopefully I won't come off incelish but it is what it is.

I will like 500$ a month.

I will dress nicely and keep my beautiful white skin white by not going out in the sun. I do not want to give them the impression that I'm poor. I will larp as a Student. Technically it is true, I will study while I go there just not in any educational institution, freelance studying. I feel like Students get an excuse to be poorcels while still maintaining high class. Hopefully I won't come off incelish but it is what it is.
Good luck but you have to keep in mind the boomers and other SEAmaxxers who you will have to compete with, so try to stand out somehow :feelsokman:

Good luck but you have to keep in mind the boomers and other SEAmaxxers who you will have to compete with, so try to stand out somehow :feelsokman:
We'll see how it goes.

If I can't ascend in two years there trying then I might as well kill myself at that point tbh.

Naturally I do not give a single fuck what my mother thinks of this. She brought me into this cursed world. But it is amusing to say the least, I told my family the abridged family version of my SEAmaxx plans, you know the typical 'oh I'm just going travelling, just going on travel holiday bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ' that oldcels give when visiting whore capitals of the world :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyway ever since I mentioned I am going to live in Asia for a while, my mother is trying to educate me on 'how not to get scammed by local girls' :feelsaww: :feelskek::feelskek:

She is telling me that they want money from me and that I should be careful and avoid them all JFL, that I should never get involved with any women there. That all they want is a greencard foreigner betabuxx. Yeah hoe like I already don't know they want money from me, maybe if you haven't given me this giga-trash genes I would have other options. Fucking stupid ass bitch. Anyway I won't have any money so that solves that problem JFL, if the local girls wanna GF me they ain't getting shit from me, chances are they'll have to give ME money JFL. I know that is a dealbreaker for 99% of this betabuxx hoes, whatever, if I ascend there then fine if not then it is what it is, I will spam dating apps every day but I'm there to rest and try to calmlifemaxx.

Anyway every time she fucking tries to talk to me about this I just cringe at her. She is trying so hard to talk me down into not getting involved with women there. It's crazy. Sometimes I think she actually enjoys my perpetual misery. I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I feel like, kind of the point of me cutting loose with this dogshit world. This is why I really want to become independent and earn money online but it is difficult ey... This is also the reason why I moved out of my house at 18 years of age, couldn't stand this fucked up psychopath any longer.

It is sad though, because even if I do try ascending and get a Filipina GF or whatever, my family will never approve of her and it will be an endless source of drama, I can already foresee this since my mother is a fucking psychopath. Sometimes I wonder why do I even bother keeping up family links with this people, they haven't even given me a penny, the only thing I got from my mother is psychosis which I tamed and her ugly genetics.

Why do I always feel like I have an invisible chain around my neck and I am forced to comfort to other peoples expectations and desires? It's a terrible feeling, I do not wish to feel this way any longer.
Impregnate as many filipinas as you possibly can before your vacation is ovER

You know it is a wrap when your own mom doesn't want you to ascend.

Water. Mothers hate their sub5 sons.

Ascend at home. I say don't do it, especially if your not SEA. Ascending in the Philippines won't help for your trauma from rejection caused by your looks or neurodivergencey. You're wanted there only for having white skin in a yellow place. No one gives a fuck about your character, personality, or even looks. You basically can't prove to yourself or anybody that you're alright now because you cheated and took the jail free card. All the self improvement, approaches, and learning experiences for nothing. Ascending in the Philippines won't solve your problems. Here in the States, with the culture you've grown up in, ascending will right the wrongs of the past by nullifying the long lasting effects of bullying and isolation. It's like a big "fuck you" to everyone who didn't believe in you in the past, because you'd have really made it in the end. There's also benefit in having a gf as it means you appear normal and well adjusted to others, but you can't bring her home if she's foreign. But it's all up to you anyways, as anyone can get sex from a hooker, but SEAs go crazy for white people. You might really feel wanted for a little, but I think for the wrong reasons. Keep us updated if you really do decide to go through with this, as I pondER what will result. Your mom might be a controlling bitch but she's still right on them being about money, as decent girls don't date outside of their culture, especially with foreigners of a differing race. Ascending back home is where its at.

Ascend at home. I say don't do it, especially if your not SEA. Ascending in the Philippines won't help for your trauma from rejection caused by your looks or neurodivergencey. You're wanted there only for having white skin in a yellow place. No one gives a fuck about your character, personality, or even looks. You basically can't prove to yourself or anybody that you're alright now because you cheated and took the jail free card. All the self improvement, approaches, and learning experiences for nothing. Ascending in the Philippines won't solve your problems. Here in the States, with the culture you've grown up in, ascending will right the wrongs of the past by nullifying the long lasting effects of bullying and isolation. It's like a big "fuck you" to everyone who didn't believe in you in the past, because you'd have really made it in the end. There's also benefit in having a gf as it means you appear normal and well adjusted to others, but you can't bring her home if she's foreign. But it's all up to you anyways, as anyone can get sex from a hooker, but SEAs go crazy for white people. You might really feel wanted for a little, but I think for the wrong reasons. Keep us updated if you really do decide to go through with this, as I pondER what will result. Your mom might be a controlling bitch but she's still right on them being about money, as decent girls don't date outside of their culture, especially with foreigners of a differing race. Ascending back home is where its at.
I can't ascend back home I already tried. There is too much trauma here I don't want to be here anymore. Yeah maybe they are only after my white skin, I will see how it goes. I can always go back if I don't like it.