Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only incels care about height. Quit projecting it on women.

Wish somebody will do a good dox

normies and ESPECIALLY women care the most about how tall a guy is

normies and ESPECIALLY women care the most about how tall a guy is
Its subconcious, next femenist movement will hate on short guys, but ofc women love the short chad on tv! Teehe.

And there are hundreds of tweets, proving how much they hate short guys,(below 5'10) unless, you have a chad face, and even then they will complain. " TEHEEE I WISH HE WAS TALLER :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:"

Its subconcious, next femenist movement will hate on short guys, but ofc women love the short chad on tv! Teehe.
Somebody needs to make a chadfish. So many women lost interest in Cillian Murphy as soon as they realized he was 5'7. It's brutal for chadcels.

Somebody needs to make a chadfish. So many women lost interest in Cillian Murphy as soon as they realized he was 5'7. It's brutal for chadcels.
No height when producers make them wear lifts, and film at equal height angles.

Actually they do this sinply cause of personality. But by npc brain cant comprehend the connection between height and personality

I can’t share links of hashtags but search #heightdifference on jootube

I guess all those women on dating apps with height cutoff requirements are just incels in disguise. This is the level of mental gymnastics cucktears wants you to believe JFL :feelshaha:

Honestly incels really do need to stop giving attention to incel tears. (I'll admit I've been guilty of it.) The subreddit is dying and has long since been dying and its members are all equally subhuman if not more subhuman than our own here.

They should be left to rot in their own coping, hatred and misery.

Honestly incels really do need to stop giving attention to incel tears. (I'll admit I've been guilty of it.) The subreddit is dying and has long since been dying and its members are all equally subhuman if not more subhuman than our own here.

They should be left to rot in their own coping, hatred and misery.
327KMembers
27 Online

27 out of 327000 online
Literally lower than an inkwell's chances of having sex
:feelskek:

327KMembers
27 Online

27 out of 327000 online
Literally lower than an inkwell's chances of having sex
:feelskek:
Meanwhile on this forum that only has around 20k members.

Screenshot 20240509 214611

2k members online. 2k lurkers or banned members I assume?

Another retarded Redditfag nothing new here