Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Making fun of incels doesn't make you better than them

normies already consider IT as more pathetic than us, so we already won the battle against them long ago. No need to pay these defeated creatures any attention.

normies already consider IT as more pathetic than us, so we already won the battle against them long ago. No need to pay these defeated creatures any attention.
Those normie replies were gold ahahahaha, idk if anyone has an archive of that thread

hit them right where it hurts hahaha
this NT can be left alive after the autistic revolution and total NT genocide

Racism is another form of lookism since they both judge based on external features and physical appearance. You can argue there's an overlap between the two.
Ledditors fail to realize they're not punching up by making fun of ugly people because they all share the shame single brain cell. Worse thing is they still try to present themselves as morally superior and on a moral high ground when doing it. At least when I make fun of ledditors for being mentally ill overweight hamplanets with abysmally poor understanding of just about everything, I'm not doing it to be self righteous and feel better about myself. I know my situation is shit and don't pretend otherwise.

Those normie replies were gold ahahahaha, idk if anyone has an archive of that thread
I bookmarked it a long time ago, but now I have so many bookmarks it’s pretty much lost unless I look for hours.

Indeed, their subreddit is dead anyways and all the incel subs always had more active members than IT

"People hated christ because he was right" Literally this

Indeed, the Internet has really grown with these normies, mostly failed normies, finding low-value people online and tearing them down constantly.

But, sadly, while lolcow harassment communities like KingCobraJFS, DSP, Daniel Larson, etc... get banned regularly on Reddit, most lonely men harassment ones stay up forever.

When is IT ever going to come up with some original content ?

Its going to get taken down in

The sad part is, even when evaluating it by other measures cucktears has failed completely. If anything, the blackpill has become more mainstream ever since their echochamber circlejerk subreddit was created. Tiktokers are using PSL lingo nowadays. If their goal was to stop the spread of blackpill they failed harder than anyone could've ever imagined. So much for brave online keyboard warriors fighting hate and showing the world why those filthy inkwells are stupid and wrong. They can't even beat incels and job to us of all people :lul:
They should consider a collective mass suicide pact. This is beyond humiliating.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back