Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Oh noes inkwells have taken over chinktok

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Funny thing is it isn’t even incels but looksmaxxers

Just normie gen alpha who have taken over the vocabulary but these retards are making sociological studies on it. We truly are in a communist era

My irl cuckitis shares thomas shelby looksmaxxing images on her pinterest

"Incels (involuntary celibates), a subgroup of the so called ‘manosphere,’ have become an increasing security concern for policymakers, researchers, and practitioners"

Holy fuck nigga I just want to be loved :fuk:.

"Incels (involuntary celibates), a subgroup of the so called ‘manosphere,’ have become an increasing security concern for policymakers, researchers, and practitioners"

Holy fuck nigga I just want to be loved :fuk:.

:lul::lul::lul:

There is world hunger, energy crisis etc issues in world but these guys rather study virgins

Just normie gen alpha who have taken over the vocabulary but these retards are making sociological studies on it. We truly are in a communist era
I swear all these journalists have low functioning autism.