Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Melbourne private school students expelled over ‘cruel’ spreadsheet rating female classmates

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Too bad they were expelled. Based students; we men always get judged for our looks + status + height + race + autism and everything else, but foids not? We need to have strenght in number, every school should do this so they cant expel them all

Two boys at a Melbourne private school have been expelled over a spreadsheet in which female classmates were ranked, its principal has told parents.

Four students from Yarra Valley grammar in Ringwood, in Melbourne’s east, were suspended last week after it came to light they had made the list. It included photos of female students ranking them as “wifeys”, “cuties”, “mid”, “object”, “get out” and “unrapable”.

The principal, Mark Merry, wrote to parents on Tuesday morning and said that while the investigation was still ongoing, he formed the opinion that the enrolment of two boys in the school had become “untenable”.

“Others, who have played a lesser role in this matter have been subject to further disciplinary action,” he said.

“The investigation of this issue has been complex and time-consuming and can’t be rushed and I thank our students and families for your patience and confidence as we ensured that all the circumstances were known.”

“The past week has obviously been a difficult one for our community … I am saddened that the actions of a few individuals can cause so much harm as social media has the power to amplify the damage that can be done and the anguish inflicted.”

Merry said the school was characterised by respectful relationships “most of the time”, but that “more work needs to be done”.

Victorian Premier Jacinta Allan speaks to media
Students suspended at Melbourne private school over ‘disgraceful’ spreadsheet rating female classmates

Read more
“Whilst we conduct regular sessions on respectful relationships and model care and respect in all that we do; this has not been enough,” he said.

“We will be reviewing all of our programmes to ensure that the dignity of all is respected. This needs to be a learning moment for all of us.”

Merry previously said he had reported the list to the police, and on Tuesday a Victorian police spokesperson said investigators would assess the information to determine if it was ‘a matter for police’.

Last week, a screenshot of the list was shared online, with the school becoming aware of the post on Wednesday. The prestigious school costs about $30,000 a year per student to attend.

It created widespread condemnation, with the premier, Jacinta Allan, saying she was “utterly devastated” by the “disgraceful” list.

“To think that you’re sitting in a classroom with classmates who not just hold these views, but write them down and share them,” Allan told reporters.

“This is no joke. Respect for women has to be at the forefront of every classroom, of every household, of every part of our community, because … too many women [are] subjected to violence, too many women [are] losing their lives.”

Speaking on Nine’s Today show, the federal education minister, Jason Clare, called the incident “disgusting and appalling”.

On Monday an assembly was expected to be held with the entire year level, including parents of the female students named in the document.

"Unrapeable" top kek

too many women [are] subjected to violence, too many women [are] losing their lives
:lul:

Thousands of men who die in wars, are a joke to them

Women can talk shit about men's looks with impunity. They can say they only want very tall men, with big penises and 6 packs, and it's seen as empowering. They tell each other constantly to not ''settle'', meaning to not choose non-Chads, and they will all pat each other on the back for what a good feminist they are.

When men talk about women's looks? It's a hate crime. Evil patriarchal misogyny. ''Women are more than their looks!! :foidSoy::foidSoy:''. Men's future gets fucked, they get expelled, fired, branded as vile creeps.

“To think that you’re sitting in a classroom with classmates who not just hold these views, but write them down and share them,” Allan told reporters.
Pff, all fenales in schools, colleges, universities and other public places always judge others by their looks and discuss it with each other

I had foids making fun of guys tinder profiles in class and nobody cared

Pff, all fenales in schools, colleges, universities and other public places always judge others by their looks and discuss it with each other
A female classmate of mine even requested me to rate all female classmates ... and now you get expelled for it ... today's society really is fucked.

Sooo females would prefer being raped rather than being ranked unrapeable?

A female classmate of mine even requested me to rate all female classmates ... and now you get expelled for it ... today's society really is fucked.
Oppression they're talking about:lul:

Thousands of men who die in wars, are a joke to them
This world is so fucking evil; it's both amazing in its grandeur and absolutely deplorable nature. You just have to sit back and laugh at this whole affair, as if this cannot simply be a mistake or accident. Someone deliberately planned this shit and is laughing right now, laughing as we fall.
I have said this before, but it truly can't be stressed enough. I WISH I HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!

This world is so fucking evil; it's both amazing in its grandeur and absolutely deplorable nature. You just have to sit back and laugh at this whole affair, as if this cannot simply be a mistake or accident. Someone deliberately planned this shit and is laughing right now, laughing as we fall.
I have said this before, but it truly can't be stressed enough. I WISH I HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!
It's nature thing i guess, lots of male species are disposable, simp for females.

It's nature thing i guess, lots of male species are disposable, simp for females.
Simping for women is truly the most pathetic cucked thing. I simply don't understand the mindset of those men, but like you said, part of it is simply brutal biological nature. And you can't fight nature, not really.