Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies Support Pedophiles if they are good Looking (Case Example)

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
★★★

Case Example (video)

Read the comments.
The majority are saying he's too good looking to be evil.
Many are also making the exact same excuses they excuse pedophile of making:
- maybe she looked older than she is
- how old is 15 really
- its fine if the guy is good looking or young enough
- some girls lie about their age

etc.

Some choice comments for you:

7.png

Notice the upvotes too.
I collected all comments supporting him here:

Just more evidence for the old lookism adage, "it's not what you say or do, it is who you are." -> looks = personality.

Lest anyone say this is just an anecdote, here is a thread by @WorthlessSlavicShit about how looks largely determine how you are treated as a man:

And also this one, critically examining if research is not conflating "social skills" with lookism:
Calvert reviewed the literature on social skills and physical attractiveness and concluded that many ratings of social skill may be confounded by the physical attractiveness of the target individual, possibly due to a general perception that physical attractiveness and social competence are positively correlated.

@lifefuel @WorthlessSlavicShit @Cybersex is our hope @DarkStarDown
@Stupid Clown @PoodankMcGee @VictimofBpillReaper @OutcompetedByRoomba
@incelerated @anandkonda @cvh1991

Brutal. Chads have rent free to be pedos.

Another episode in Arkham Asylum

It's truly disgusting how normies have no moral principles besides lookism, yet they will virtue shame every downtrodden man to shit over the most retarded things

For them the ends justify the means. Attractive = good, ugly = bad. Same actions, different perception.

Meanwhile ugly dudes who like anime lolis are called pedos even if we've never touched a female and have less sexual experience than the average 13 yr old jfl. Death to moralfags

Thank you! I remember seeing this video posted here previously awhile back. Just shows you how morals are meaningless and everything is based on animal instinct. God I hate women!

It's truly disgusting how normies have no moral principles besides lookism, yet they will virtue shame every downtrodden man to shit over the most retarded things

For them the ends justify the means. Attractive = good, ugly = bad. Same actions, different perception.

Meanwhile ugly dudes who like anime lolis are called pedos even if we've never touched a female and have less sexual experience than the average 13 yr old jfl. Death to moralfags
They're all animals. Never look at them as human again. Don't restrict yourself to their level.

and then they make the exact same excuses for the good looking pedo that they accuse weebs of making for anime girls XDDD
its fucking insane lmfao

Wtf who writes i wish i was a little girl to a pedo

If you are good looking, anything bad that you do is either dismissed or justified. But if you are an ugly male, you are seen as a creepy pedo for just existing. We are a whole different species

Thank you! I remember seeing this video posted here previously awhile back. Just shows you how morals are meaningless and everything is based on animal instinct. God I hate women!
ive posted it a few times with the mega link to the screenshots of the comments, but I only now decided to make a thread. It is fucking insane how peoples decision making apparatus works. As you know I have autism and I can't understand how they think. This shit is insane to me. Think about how many adult chads are out there, just ploughing teens and getting away with it. My sister did the same thing at 15, fucked much older dudes. Granted, age of consent is 14 in my country (germany) but yeah. It's fine as long as you got looks.

If you are good looking, anything bad that you do is either dismissed or justified. But if you are an ugly male, you are seen as a creepy pedo for just existing. We are a whole different species

ive posted it a few times with the mega link to the screenshots of the comments, but I only now decided to make a thread. It is fucking insane how peoples decision making apparatus works. As you know I have autism and I can't understand how they think. This shit is insane to me. Think about how many adult chads are out there, just ploughing teens and getting away with it. My sister did the same thing at 15, fucked much older dudes. Granted, age of consent is 14 in my country (germany) but yeah. It's fine as long as you got looks.
Unselfaware animals.

Age cucks especially conservatives should be burned at the stake young girls have been fucking and sucking since 13 yrs old and trucels like me are expected to settle for old used hags legalize ebibophelia now

Should have fucking raped her even if you go to jail Germany prison are cucked anyway it’s worth it to suffer in prison a few years for some teenage vagina

Brutal dickpill also, both genders respect and gets enamored with big dick guys.

I said this few times, its only considered "grooming" when its done by an ugly dude, because everyone know he doesn't have the most important thing to offer. If it was a fat neckbeard everyone would call for the gallows and celebrate the idea of him being raped in prison.

I remember once there was an 17yo kid who got beaten up by a stranger for dating a 13yo girl. Reddit worshiped the attacker and downvoted me into oblivion for defending the kid.

Last edited:
I remember once there was an 17yo kid who got beaten up by a stranger for dating a 13yo girl. Reddit worshiped the attacker and download me into oblivion for defending the kid.
One thing I've realized is that the time between beginning of puberty and age of adulthood is like when Mario collects the invincibility star for girls.
Why? Because in that time period, teen girls can fuck dudes for money, older dudes. Since it's illegal, they can upsell their teen pussy to an insane degree, online and IRL. And if they get caught, only the dude gets punished and they keep the money. It's the most insane power trip ever. Since they are legally children, they can keep selling pussy and making money and not be held accountable.

It reminds me of this thread.
He quotes from a book how teen girls would whore themselves out back in the day and then just return to normal middle-class life:

My sisters did that too, fucking older dudes in their teens for money. In hotels and shit.
And normies will never ever even consider that the foid was an active participant.
Imagine being a teen boy and you could have 20-30 year old foids fuck you for money - insane, nobody would call this bad. Most guys want that.

Last edited:
It's not just thirsty women, even some cuck men are in there justifying his actions saying he could have been led on.

LOOKS. ARE. EVERYTHING.

Never forget that.

One thing I've realized is that the time between beginning of puberty and age of adulthood is like when Mario collects the invincibility star for girls.
Why? Because in that time period, teen girls can fuck dudes for money, older dudes. Since it's illegal, they can upsell their teen pussy to an insane degree, online and IRL. And if they get caught, only the dude gets punished and they keep the money. It's the most insane power trip ever. Since they are legally children, they can keep selling pussy and making money and not be held accountable.

It reminds me of this thread.
He quotes from a book how teen girls would whore themselves out back in the day and then just return to normal middle-class life:

My sisters did that too, fucking older dudes in their teens for money. In hotels and shit.
And normies will never ever even consider that the foid was an active participant.
Imagine being a teen boy and you could have 20-30 year old foids fuck you for money - insane, nobody would call this bad. Most guys want that.
Sex is almost always treated like an favor done to the men, like they know that most women dont want to sleep with most men, so some form of compensation is expected. My sister did the same, in her early twenties dated an 48yo guy who basically acted like her dad, but now calls a pedo anyone who likes 10 years younger girl.

My sister did the same, in her early twenties dated an 48yo guy who basically acted like her dad, but now calls a pedo anyone who likes 10 years younger girl.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

fuck

That kid may have a 14 inch cock but that’s not going to stop Tyrone and Jamal from making him bite the pillow in Nigger U a.k.a the booty house.

Sick individuals, really sick....
Hope the foid who supports this, will get Gang raped and decapitaded.

I'll be honest, I didnt watch a pixel of that video, because I could discern by the thumbnail he is "good looking" and thus has immense privilege over that of any sub-5 male(especially non-NT ones)
Read the comments.
- how old is 15 really

etc.

7.png

View attachment 1154824
View attachment 1154826
View attachment 1154828
View attachment 1154829
View attachment 1154830
View attachment 1154831

Notice the upvotes too.

This just shows how easy most people, but especially foids, will willingly throw any kind of "morals, values, ec." which they may hold right out the window provided the individual is attractive & NT enough.

Frankly, those comments are more disgusting than anything IT has shared relating to us. A lot of which, is either bait posted by some IT infiltroon, underaged edgelord, or is just satire taken out of context: In fact, I've nevER seen IT address any critically thought out & well argued thread here.

This also highlights just how little separates us from animals.
Just more evidence for the old lookism adage, "it's not what you say or do, it is who you are." -> looks = personality.

Lest anyone say this is just an anecdote, here is a thread by @WorthlessSlavicShit about how looks largely determine how you are treated as a man:

That, combined with mens naturally low group preference, explains a lot sadly. :feelsbadman:

And ofc, the other 1/3 is related to NT: I plan on making a thread on it soon, since I have some good info I could share.
And also this one, critically examining if research is not conflating "social skills" with lookism:

Thanks for the tag, good thread.

15yo want sex. 15yo have bfs. 15yo can have bigger you know what than roastie foids. 15yo can size mog men. 15yo can be as smart as roastie foids. :soy::foidSoy: buuuuuut they cant consent!!!!!!!! whatever retards. world is retarded.

Brutal dickpill also, both genders respect and gets enamored with big dick guys.
Sadly, it also highlights how commonly accepted something such as....let's term it "subtle" homosexuality has become: Another user @based_meme commented about this once, discerning how Elites are utilizing stuff such as this to push more men towards LGBTQ+ behaviors.
I said this few times, its only considered "grooming" when its done by an ugly dude, because everyone know he doesn't have the most important thing to offer. If it was a fat neckbeard everyone would call for the gallows and celebrate the idea of him being raped in prison.
This. :yes:
I remember once there was an 17yo kid who got beaten up by a stranger for dating a 13yo girl. Reddit worshiped the attacker and downvoted me into oblivion for defending the kid.
Redditors are sick fucks when you really think about it, they deserve stuff I legally cannot say online.
I guarantee you that's a faggot, and that's not even some of the worst:

Normiefoidhypocrisy

"muh he looks young also so it's ok!" Fucking heck, the loopholes these "people" will create with mental gymnastics.

And no, he does not look 14 or 17.
Screenshot 20231013 151954 NewPipe

Look at this shit also.

And ofc, the other 1/3 is related to NT: I plan on making a thread on it soon, since I have some good info I could share.
tag me when you do :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Sadly, it also highlights how commonly accepted something such as....let's term it "subtle" homosexuality has become: Another user @based_meme commented about this once, discerning how Elites are utilizing stuff such as this to push more men towards LGBTQ+ behaviors.
Globohomo is common knowledge these days. The gay agenda is pushed everywhere. The elites want as many men as possible to be faggots and trannies. It's not going to work in most of the world, but that won't stop them from trying. The Western world is lost to it, sadly.

When you realize that all these pedo chasers and channels are essentially just targeting ugly, lonely men.

I want every pathetic age cuck on this site and all of incel tears to witness this thread.

tag me when you do :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Ofc, you will be one of the many on the tag-list.
Globohomo is common knowledge these days. The gay agenda is pushed everywhere. The elites want as many men as possible to be faggots and trannies. It's not going to work in most of the world, but that won't stop them from trying. The Western world is lost to it, sadly.
I even made a thread on this awhile back:

I'm honestly exhausted by this constant spam of shit.
I am glad I grew up on the internet before this happened.
Didn't know how good I had it. Half of Germany is going vegan. Fucking kill me.
Every fucking franchise is being attacked by this shit too.
Ngl I watched starship troopers two days ago, and it looked utopian.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNXe4P_6dhw

Case Example (video)

Read the comments.
- how old is 15 really

etc.

7.png

View attachment 1154824
View attachment 1154826
View attachment 1154828
View attachment 1154829
View attachment 1154830
View attachment 1154831

Notice the upvotes too.

Really Should Hang Him Infront of thousands

Damn this is peak blackpill

Absolutely no mercy for any pedophile, and who looks for sexual attraction in them? foids, who else, however, calling attractive people cute is retarded as foids themselves

They make an exception for homo/tranny peds too, and support the LGBT movement which is a literal pedo movement. Just proves their kvetching about and fierce opposition to pedophilia is performative virtue signaling through and through

Physiognomy is law

View attachment 1154941

I'm honestly exhausted by this constant spam of shit.
I am glad I grew up on the internet before this happened.
Didn't know how good I had it. Half of Germany is going vegan. Fucking kill me.
Every fucking franchise is being attacked by this shit too.
Ngl I watched starship troopers two days ago, and it looked utopian.
I think it should be clear to anyone on this forum, and anyone who just has rational thinking in general why I'm a "stormfronter" and I only use that terminology since it's an epithet which was assigned to me, which I embraced.

Simply, I have noticed the patterns & the various "happenings" around the world: Simply, I see how various issues all are connected, dependent on another, and all contribute to the larger & broader occurrence we see.

I see how feminism is tied heavily with that of LGBTQ+; tying in with miscegenation & "diversity" also.

I can see how Capitalism contributes further to all of this as well; internationalism & the such also connect heavily with this.
They make an exception for homo/tranny peds too, and support the LGBT movement which is a literal pedo movement. Just proves their kvetching about and fierce opposition to pedophilia is performative virtue signaling through and through
Of course, see this video:

Yet another brootal example of lookism.

The things that will be exused for you if you are attractive is just appalling.

This is why I can't take people seriously when they say if a certain thing is "right" or "wrong" because it seems right and wrong change depending on the way the person looks

Thx for the tag gecko:feelsokman:

This is why I can't take people seriously when they say if a certain thing is "right" or "wrong" because it seems right and wrong change depending on the way the person looks
The Internet has taught us that morality is a joke for the majority of society.

Understanding lookism has its downsides, this is one of them because it makes all socialization feel utterly pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

• BlueCore
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back