Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "No strings attached" BRUTAL for incels. Don't watch that movie

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
It's also some stupid fucking chick flick movie with of course a happy ending lmao.

Anyway the movie is about a Stacy (Natalie Portman) and a Chad (Ashton Kutcher) just being friends with benefits. Chad is a shy guy with apparently a big heart and a "nice guy", but is only fucking Stacy because he's hot. In one scene after Chad breaks up with Stacy, Stacy still cannot get over him and it's been 6 weeks. She keeps thinking about him and all this shit. She talks with her friend and she's like "No other guy is like him". The first thing she fucking said about him is "He's so tall" (BRUTAL. KUTCHER IS 6'2). Anyway she is completely obsessed with him after she had a taste of Chad's cock.

Her friend convinces her to call him and Chad picks up the phone but is of course about to fuck another girl (who by the way was completely obsessed with Chad as well, EVEN THOUGH HE'S A SHY AND NICE GUY), and Stacy says all this shit how she misses him and his voice. Chad says a typical Chad thing: "Stacy, we never had anything to start with". BRUTAL. Stacy hangs up and cries and eats fattening food to try and cheer her up.

She stalks Chad and his new girl he's fucking, but eventually the new girl was too weird for Chad because she kept asking Chad if he liked this during sex. At the end of the movie Chad and Stacy of course get together after she keeps coming back to him and desperately wants a relationship. Chad finally "commits", even though at the end of the movie he kisses Stacy and walks off quickly on campus while she has a disappointed look on her face. kek. Oh and the twist was that new girl Chad was fucking was actually with Chad's dad. Yeah...Chad's dad got cucked by his own son.

What a brutal fucking movie. I can't believe I watched that shit.

Typically it's easy for women to bounce back from break ups than men, but when they come across a perfect guy, they'll do anything from cooking to threesomes to keep him around. When they lose that "perfect guy" they'll have a massive break down and yes this serves as life fuel for us.

I avoid any Hollywood bs movie that involves romance. In fact I stopped watching movies all together and all those actors spew shit about feminism in their ceremonies.

When I was in high school all the girls were obsessed with that movie "Fifty Shades of Grey". It's over

I avoid any Hollywood bs movie that involves romance. In fact I stopped watching movies all together and all those actors spew shit about feminism in their ceremonies.

Jewlywood just pushing degeneracy again.

I have no idea how you could actually sit through a romance movie, jfl.
My condolences.

Hollywood romance movies are usually suicide fuel