Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nashville foid school shooter manifesto leaked!!!

JPEG here so even if other sites shutdown the stuff we can still have it here. News are reporting BIG on this leak.

View attachment 944616

The shooter's autopsy (NSFW)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/17p72uo/the_nashville_manifesto_has_allegedly_been_leaked/

Yeah it says basically what I would’ve guess it would say. The interesting manifestos are ones like the Unibombers because they actually have something insightful to say buried beneath their crimes. This person on the other hand just seems retarded and, let’s be honest guys, barring some massive life changing event that set their head straight people like her are a cancer that dig their own grave.

Goes against said agenda to make troids look bad though
Nailed it, the bias of the people controlling the news media apparatus is so fuckin obvious but the NPCs never notice how they’re being brainwashed … somehow.

Nice video from Paul Joseph Watson on the topic, worth watching:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2E8Dn19uk

People shit on this guy constantly on social media and like, I’m not sayin all his vids are great and his sponsorships are fuckin irritating, but I think sometimes he nails it and just smacks the ball out of the park. It always makes me laugh my ass off how PJW lives rent free in the minds of so many libtard “content creators” where they’ll just bring him up out of nowhere :feelshaha: eg that “yourmoviesucks” guy defended the “female perspective” of the Barbie movie and in another video shit on PJW so they let slip their brainrot real fast.

Last edited:
White on white crime.

I thought she was a nihilist but whatever

People shit on this guy constantly on social media and like, I’m not sayin all his vids are great and his sponsorships are fuckin irritating, but I think sometimes he nails it and just smacks the ball out of the park. It always makes me laugh my ass off how PJW lives rent free in the minds of so many libtard “content creators” where they’ll just bring him up out of nowhere :feelshaha: eg that “yourmoviesucks” guy defended the “female perspective” of the Barbie movie and in another video shit on PJW so they let slip their brainrot real fast.
I never see any left wing content so I didn't know they react to him so much, thanks for telling me though nice to know he irritates them so much :feelshaha: . He's one of my favourite content producers :feelsokman:

I never see any left wing content so I didn't know they react to him so much, thanks for telling me though nice to know he irritates them so much :feelshaha: . He's one of my favourite content producers :feelsokman:
I like your account

JPEG here so even if other sites shutdown the stuff we can still have it here. News are reporting BIG on this leak.

View attachment 944616

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/17p72uo/the_nashville_manifesto_has_allegedly_been_leaked/

"fuck you faggots" - a faggot

1000 trannies could commit mass shootings, normies will still be tranny-lovERs and will continue supporting trannies, intelligence agencies WON’T acknowledge trannies as being a threat to society.

1 incel commits a mass shooting, and suddenly normies want us to all get killed or put in concentration camps, and intelligence agencies will be putting incels on a watch list.

Clown world

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Left wing content creators that do movie reviews or game critiques just can’t help themselves, they’ll start droning on about something political completely unrelated to the topic at hand at which point I know to never watch their channel again. Even groups like Digital Foundry are pozzed reset era users that go off on soyboy tangents in their vids now. They went off on one of their supporters the other day for daring to use the term “PC Master Race” JFL. And I thought US men were cucked and Bluepilled, White European men take it to a whole other level.

Last edited:
Beat women until they are sane.

Left wing content creators that do movie reviews or game critiques just can’t help themselves, they’ll start droning on about something political completely unrelated to the topic at hand at which point I know to never watch their channel again. Even groups like Digital Foundry are pozzed reset era users that go off on soyboy tangents in their vids now. They went off on one of their supporters the other day for daring to use the term “PC Master Race” JFL. And I thought US men were cucked and Bluepilled, White European men take it to a whole other level.
True, I realised some time ago that mostly anything popular or mainstream will have a left-leaning to it. For example the movie scores on Metacritic, I only pay attention to the based user scores, the critic score is always inflated if the movie has left wing themes, and if it doesn't they rate it poorly jfl.

View attachment 944616

The (((left))) is the main reason this faggot shooter targeted white kids? (((They))) brand every white people ad evil and having white privilege. Some "people of colour" are probably creaming their pants right now while reading this. Remember white man, the left hate your kind and they want your kind to die no matter how good of a person you or they can be, so why bother about howbthey view you.
View: https://youtu.be/xXNiRTba4dE?si=SEVc_7ZIBtkgpNNI
white people don't see colour but colour sees them, it's about time white people become race conscious and a racial collectivist.

Goes against said agenda to make troids look bad though
And thats why they are stupid.

jokes aside what if this could be used to put pressure on conservative parts of the society ( that are pro gun ) to be more accepting to troons, if other means were unsuccessful, they think violence would achieve said goal.

True, I realised some time ago that mostly anything popular or mainstream will have a left-leaning to it. For example the movie scores on Metacritic, I only pay attention to the based user scores, the critic score is always inflated if the movie has left wing themes, and if it doesn't they rate it poorly jfl.
Yup, you got it. I do the same thing these days. The only people out there doing genuine non-pozzed reviews are actual users and niche YouTubers seems like.