Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nashville foid school shooter manifesto leaked!!!

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
JPEG here so even if other sites shutdown the stuff we can still have it here. News are reporting BIG on this leak.

The shooter's autopsy (NSFW)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/17p72uo/the_nashville_manifesto_has_allegedly_been_leaked/

thought it was a tranny

@DarkStarDown

Opinions? Apparently she was a white self hating foid
Image 5

>white supremacy is our largest domestic threat - Joe Biden

All Trannys should be culled and hunted until extinct

The degeneracy of foids
Foids are degenerate sure, but you have to understand that they are greedy as fuck. They would NEVER do anything that would bring them harm, they understand that being a foid is INFINITELY better than being a man so they would rather eat shit (LITERALLY BTW) than to become a man.

>FTM tranny was a leftist SJW tard

wow. who wouldve thought

kek. the "maoist agenda". not the zionist agenda no instead blame it on an ideology that died in china 60 years ago :feelstastyman:

reminder that trumptards are just as brainwashed as SJWtards
Screenshot 2023 11 06 at 72505 PM

It was so liberal yet it used terms like ”faggots”

For tranny her handwriting is remarkably feminine. I would have never guessed she wanted to kill kids because they are white as a self-hating white

For tranny her handwriting is remarkably feminine. I would have never guessed she wanted to kill kids because they are white as a self-hating white
She was a tranny only in gender identification.

Damn... handwriting is eerily similar to mine

kek. the "maoist agenda". not the zionist agenda no instead blame it on an ideology that died in china 60 years ago :feelstastyman:

reminder that trumptards are just as brainwashed as SJWtards
View attachment 944644
That entire community is kiked. You'll get banned for talking about them.

least obvious fed job

Now that we know that she is a Tranny Left Wing Anti White Racist let's sit back and watch the media try and cover up and ignore it.

All trannies hate their race. If they did not hate their race, they would not invert themselves and instead would fulfill the duties of the sex they were born as. Aka woman = get pregnant.
I sometimes meet "Nazi women" in groupchats and I always ask them the same question that shuts them up: "How many kids do you have?"

What zero chad does to a mf

All trannies hate their race. If they did not hate their race, they would not invert themselves and instead would fulfill the duties of the sex they were born as. Aka woman = get pregnant.
I sometimes meet "Nazi women" in groupchats and I always ask them the same question that shuts them up: "How many kids do you have?"
What group chats or platforms have Nazi women. Genuine question I'm curious.

This bitch couldn't even spell

This looks so fuckin fake. more like a film prop than somebody's actual thoughts.

Now that we know that she is a Tranny Left Wing Anti White Racist let's sit back and watch the media try and cover up and ignore it.
This. Media was happy to run with Elliot and BT's writings but when it's a leftist they freak shit and give the "THINK OF THE COPYCATS!!" excuse.

What group chats or platforms have Nazi women. Genuine question I'm curious.
Nazis are all over Telegram and Gab. But don't bother, they are all cucks. The men worship the women and excuse their whorish behavior, and the women are openly feminists, some of them even lesbian. They just pretend to have beliefs for attention, like Ashley Jones. She used to make "Nazi" livestreams as a teenager, now she has a website where she dances around with a plastic dick and talks about how she loves degrading herself and getting fucked.

Nazis are all over Telegram and Gab. But don't bother, they are all cucks. The men worship the women and excuse their whorish behavior, and the women are openly feminists, some of them even lesbian. They just pretend to have beliefs for attention, like Ashley Jones. She used to make "Nazi" livestreams as a teenager, now she has a website where she dances around with a plastic dick and talks about how she loves degrading herself and getting fucked.
I've never used any of them. Might have to look into it.

It's ironic that this bitch is one of the very few mass killers who killed more females than males: 4 to 2.

Her boobs back then :ahegao: :feelsohgod:

69250009 11921433 Pictures of Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale obtained by Dai m 21 168020

All Trannys should be culled and hunted until extinct
Nah keep them around to use as living snuff dolls, many things I’d like to test on them :society:

Thanks for the report. I'm proud to get my news served with a critical blackpilled lens.

Foids turned tranny appopriating incel culture and killing protochads, I don't care and hope they all die

That symbol;
Screenshot 3966

Let's break it down,
The flag of Loudoun County Virginia, home to several CIA psy op buildings.
Fl

As seen in Mauricio Garcia's writings and drawings
Bio

Could just be Abrahamic influence for all we know jfl