Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My favourite part, Can you guess why?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

✡︎Rotting at the speed of light卐
★★★★★
Finally europeans are stepping up!, Ooooor stepping on the jewish flag! :feelsPop::feelskek:

I see jew hate globally, It makes me happy!

LONG LIVE DEATH TO JEWS!

The pro-Palestine leftist fanatics are FUCKING ANNOYING and they piss me the fuck off.

They act like they're personally living in Palestine, and they act like it's literally the worst thing ever. You literally cannot open social media without seeing some retard leftist calling Joe Biden ''Genocide Joe'', as if he's the one who personally started the conflict, and the one who personally killed civillians.

THEY MADE ME ROOT FOR JOE BIDEN! If you want to read more about how Joe Biden is relatable to incels, click here: https://incels.is/threads/what-happened-to-frothysolutions.597758/page-2#post-14156737

Still, Israel has worse politics. Israel is more pro leftism, pro feminism, pro LGBT. Palestine is the opposite. So Palestine is better. We should ultimately root for Palestine.

The pro-Palestine leftist fanatics are FUCKING ANNOYING and they piss me the fuck off.

They act like they're personally living in Palestine, and they act like it's literally the worst thing ever. You literally cannot open social media without seeing some retard leftist calling Joe Biden ''Genocide Joe'', as if he's the one who personally started the conflict, and the one who personally killed civillians.

THEY MADE ME ROOT FOR JOE BIDEN! If you want to read more about how Joe Biden is relatable to incels, click here: https://incels.is/threads/what-happened-to-frothysolutions.597758/page-2#post-14156737

Still, Israel has worse politics. Israel is more pro leftism, pro feminism, pro LGBT. Palestine is the opposite. So Palestine is better. We should ultimately root for Palestine.
Bro, Idgaf about them, Im just happy they are fighting the jews and being antisemitic.

Plot twist, When they are antisemitic Example stepping on the jew flag, its OK
Howewer when we step on a jew flag, Its not ok?

I actually want to step on a jew flag and burn it, If anyone says im antisemitic imma just tell them im pro palestine :feelskek::feelsPop: Best excuse for being antisemitic!

Im glad they are hating the jews now.

Yeah they are dumb libtards but when they step on that jew flag, I get happy!