Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most Women have no Self-Awareness and Deny their Privileges Exist even when Presented with Evidence

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
I was reminded about this while perusing the comments section on these relevant Green Texts:

View: https://youtu.be/XCnd7h0nd7k?si=EOmC9K4OiUnV9-wE

View: https://youtu.be/mK9mAeSQzYk?si=8xmlSdGLZwHs6KKT

The first video is a satirical corporate story and the second is really one about women’s “problems” being men’s dreams.

Regarding the title, the subject can be a wide variety of things — it can be affirmative action in STEM, it can be divorce laws, it can be scholarship structure, it can be online dating spreads, it can be criminal punishment differentials, it can really be a huge number of things (for some claim/source examples see the studies on the scientific blackpill wiki, my prior post, or some of the studies that are posted on this forum regularly) — no matter what it is there is without fail always a horde of women that will comment with some variation of “THIS ISNT TRUE BECAUSE IM A WOMAN AND I NEVER GOT ANY ADVANTAGES LIKE THIS!”

The truth is likely that they actually did get a number of similar advantages to those described in the green text stories throughout their life that they would not have received if they were a guy. They just weren’t aware of it. In the case of those videos even if the direct story is made up, the points the authors are lampooning are real. The first story wasn’t written by me but it could’ve been based on that exact story give or take playing out in the corporate world before my eyes (even down to the LinkedIn and Uni parts).

Suppose a woman is hired due to affirmative action — do you think they even know that’s why they were hired? Probably not. Sort of tangential to all that, it’s tiresome dealing with people where it doesn’t matter how good your studies are or how well you sourced your claim they just never acknowledge the point … because they don’t want to and it’s not in their best interest to admit the truth. They’re just self centered and intellectually dishonest weasels basically who believe things not because they’re true but because it’s beneficial to them.

Last edited:
reminds me of this quote

reminds me of this quote
View attachment 1146867
It’s funny how long ago the different natures and inclinations between men and women were known and acknowledged by great philosophers and religions. But today if you show this quote or Schopenhauers or Buddha’s or Christianity’s and so on, people basically cower and apologize for how wrong they were.

But the thing is they weren’t actually wrong in a lot of cases, men and women really are physically and psychologically different and they both have different kinds of pernicious tendencies that should be curtailed by broad society for the greater good (eg male potential for violence and female hypergamy).

Do poor single mothers ever try to seduce you?

Another CVH water thread of how you just cant compare the existence of a woman to us

The truth is likely that they actually did get a number of similar advantages to those described in the green text stories throughout their life that they would not have received if they were a guy. They just weren’t aware of it.
Yeah they just dont realise it, years ago I knew some girl, she was genuinely a nice and thoughtful person and very pretty too, I did talk to her sometimes, she would talk about how X guy is so nice or X guy did this, but she doesnt realise this all just happened to her because she was nice and pretty so yeah its pretty common knowledge foids dont have this level of self awareness at all.

When you're in the bask of comfort, one wouldn't go out of their way to list out or accept their privileges because confrontational behaviour shakes such comfort

The truth is likely that they actually did get a number of similar advantages to those described in the green text stories throughout their life that they would not have received if they were a guy. They just weren’t aware of it. In the case of those videos even if the direct story is made up, the points the authors are lampooning are real. The first story wasn’t written by me but it could’ve been based on that exact story give or take playing out in the corporate world before my eyes (even down to the LinkedIn and Uni parts).
Yet, I have seen guys even in this space defend hiring of foids over men. They would go like, muh foids are 'corporate' drones, muh foids don't compete with their bosses. Yet, you see foids being handed promotions like free candies. And it's usually men who do unpaid overtimes. As if it's anything other than male bosses wanting their harem and foids being foids with their in-group bias.