Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most normie male zoomers are so gynocentric

BlueCore

BlueCore

Waiting for the world to end
★★
From what I've seen, they're fine with foids being complete dicks to men and insulting them for things out of their control and all that.

But as soon as a guy does something similar to that, they're against it and call it horrible and sometimes insult the guy.

This shit is so annoying and just goes to show how feminists have ruined everything.

Title : they think women are their friends and care about them it’s so sick to witness . And most of them aren’t even having sex like that

Men have always been like this, it's in our biology to compete over women even for scraps

normies just obey like good goyim and follow the herd

We need anothER CHOice

yep just like every other generation alive today

I completely agree with you. Had a young friend at work a while ago who was talking to me about his gf disrespecting him/being annoying/ giving him shit all the time/starfish sex. I told him he needs to step his foot down bc this bitch doesn't respect him and is going to cheat on him. A year later I ran into him and he told me I was exactly right and she cheated on him and they are now broken up

a lot use incel as an insult too

I completely agree with you. Had a young friend at work a while ago who was talking to me about his gf disrespecting him/being annoying/ giving him shit all the time/starfish sex. I told him he needs to step his foot down bc this bitch doesn't respect him and is going to cheat on him. A year later I ran into him and he told me I was exactly right and she cheated on him and they are now broken up
who could've seen that coming

From what I've seen, they're fine with foids being complete dicks to men and insulting them for things out of their control and all that.

But as soon as a guy does something similar to that, they're against it and call it horrible and sometimes insult the guy.

This shit is so annoying and just goes to show how feminists have ruined everything.
true but I saw this at work among millennials too, a slut could say 'fuck you' to her boss as a 'joke'

Title : they think women are their friends and care about them it’s so sick to witness
lmao, they fully deserve it. whenever the women mistreats them it just makes me so happy, they KNEW what they were getting into. they are NOT chads, the thought of the chick giving him head in his car is completely alien to him, why even do this? its false hope, and I love watching that get destroyed to crumbs.

Good that makes it easier to exploit them.

Problem is its different

A woman hitting a man, is like a hamster,

A man hitting a man or a woman is a serious crime. Especially children.

Problem is its different

A woman hitting a man, is like a hamster,

A man hitting a man or a woman is a serious crime. Especially children.
I mean just verbal insults

I mean just verbal insults
Yeah its infuriating how any woman can run their mouth and you must sit there like jesus. If it was a dude id swiftly punch them, and if you tell a woman this she hates you, then she runs her mouth with a low inhib person and gets smushed

Yeah its infuriating how any woman can run their mouth and you must sit there like jesus. If it was a dude id swiftly punch them, and if you tell a woman this she hates you, then she runs her mouth with a low inhib person and gets smushed
I want to add, most men don't even act as arrogant and mean as women running their mouths. If you have sitten in a library its always women screaming like banshees cause of tiktok or some shit

You're not wrong. Even the most hardcore traditional cuckservatives are the same way.

Behead em all

Most men are super gynocentric & would literally kill another man if a femoid told them though. Men have no solidarity with other men. It's depressing but reality. It's been the hardest pill to swallow for me.

A man hitting a man or a woman is a serious crime.
Men should always have been allowed to hit a foid as long as they didn't cause some serious damage. Would actually result in fewer ERs.

Zoomers are the product of Feminist Gen X parents that taught them that each and every female is worthy of 100% worship and support while men are valueless and need to pick themselves up by the bootstraps if they're ever down because "you're a worthless peace of potential rapist shit".

Zoomers are the product of Feminist Gen X parents that taught them that each and every female is worthy of 100% worship and support while men are valueless and need to pick themselves up by the bootstraps if they're ever down because "you're a worthless peace of potential rapist shit".

This is why so many Zoomer boys transition into being transgirls.

I think millennials are similarly soycucked, though they didn’t have LGBT culture and cuckit sexuality in the mainstream during their developing years