Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Three most obnoxious groups of "people" online

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
1. Women
Any site, forum, or group women touch turns to shit. They're incapable most of time of actually engaging in a topic and instead make it about themselves. Everything in the end goes back to feeding their narcissism. There's a reason they almost always use pictures of themselves as profiles.

They also have a obnoxious habit of intentionally leading multiple men on so they can create armies of orbiters. Not even mentioning their absolutely retarded hormonally driven opinions which are only taken seriously because there's a vagina attached.

A5771765b7946eb71a51e0b7532229f1bad29730571790db52bb23aa6b26f197 1

2. Trannies

Despite almost never seeing them irl trannies are extremely common online. Probably because most are autistic and autistic people tend to be more unemployed and terminally online. These disgenic freaks are some of the most hateful creatures you'll encounter online outside of maybe black women. They're always trying to start fights, they always act hyper aggressively and they have a vendetta against anything straight men do because they're so insecure of themselves and desperate to prove they're women.

If you encounter a tranny the best thing to do is either ignore him or bring up something that will hurt his feelings and remind him what a disgusting failure he is. Do not try to debate with trannies.

20240208 093707

3. Niggers

Did a post about them previously but niggers are probably the bottom of the barrel in terms of obnoxious interactions. There's really not much to say about them. They're loud, irritating and can't do anything outside of scream variations of "muh dick!" And "I'd kill you if you said that to me!"

Their women are even worse mainly because they're even more repulsive to look at. They're like fat balding trannies.

Fortunately niggers do provide some entertainment as they're extremely easy to troll due to their low intelligence and violent nature. My favorite is spamming a banana emoji. That always gets them all riled up

Imgs touch 5

What about the fans of those Redpill™️ slop creators? All you have to do is shit talk Andrew Taint and the salt will flow.

What about the fans of those Redpill™️ slop creators? All you have to do is shit talk Andrew Taint and the salt will flow.
They're annoying but nowhere near as annoying as these three groups. They've definitely made some online spaces like r9k unusable tho.

They're annoying but nowhere near as annoying as these three groups. They've definitely made some online spaces like r9k unusable tho.
In my experience, I find them to be even more annoying than the ones you listed above. Women are evil, trannoids are brainwashed, and niggers are more akin to panicked and agitated wildlife than people. The redpillfags are clearly smart enough to see women for what they are, but are often voluntarily blind to the realities of the world for sub-5 men, and seem to hold a particular hostility toward sub-5 men that I can only chalk up to being an incel in denial.

Based and agreed, females will always be the most obnoxious thing to exist due to their vile and disgusting nature.

In my experience, I find them to be even more annoying than the ones you listed above. Women are evil, trannoids are brainwashed, and niggers are more akin to panicked and agitated wildlife than people. The redpillfags are clearly smart enough to see women for what they are, but are often voluntarily blind to the realities of the world for sub-5 men, and seem to hold a particular hostility toward sub-5 men that I can only chalk up to being an incel in denial.
No, they're not. Most redpillers are retarded and know nothing about women out of surface level shit. They think they can woo any woman by "holding their frame." They're basically just another variation of bluepilled copers except slightly more negative towards certain women.

No, they're not. Most redpillers are retarded and know nothing about women out of surface level shit. They think they can woo any woman by "holding their frame." They're basically just another variation of bluepilled copers except slightly more negative towards certain women.
>holding their frame

What in the Sam hell? I’m glad I never got into that redpiller grift, it has the same vibes as trannoids. I can’t put my finger on why though

>holding their frame

What in the Sam hell? I’m glad I never got into that redpiller grift, it has the same vibes as trannoids. I can’t put my finger on why though
Both are built off copium. Lol.

1. Women
Any site, forum, or group women touch turns to shit. They're incapable most of time of actually engaging in a topic and instead make it about themselves. Everything in the end goes back to feeding their narcissism. There's a reason they almost always use pictures of themselves as profiles.

They also have a obnoxious habit of intentionally leading multiple men on so they can create armies of orbiters. Not even mentioning their absolutely retarded hormonally driven opinions which are only taken seriously because there's a vagina attached.

View attachment 1157724

2. Trannies

Despite almost never seeing them irl trannies are extremely common online. Probably because most are autistic and autistic people tend to be more unemployed and terminally online. These disgenic freaks are some of the most hateful creatures you'll encounter online outside of maybe black women. They're always trying to start fights, they always act hyper aggressively and they have a vendetta against anything straight men do because they're so insecure of themselves and desperate to prove they're women.

If you encounter a tranny the best thing to do is either ignore him or bring up something that will hurt his feelings and remind him what a disgusting failure he is. Do not try to debate with trannies.

View attachment 1157725

3. Niggers

Did a post about them previously but niggers are probably the bottom of the barrel in terms of obnoxious interactions. There's really not much to say about them. They're loud, irritating and can't do anything outside of scream variations of "muh dick!" And "I'd kill you if you said that to me!"

Their women are even worse mainly because they're even more repulsive to look at. They're like fat balding trannies.

Fortunately niggers do provide some entertainment as they're extremely easy to troll due to their low intelligence and violent nature. My favorite is spamming a banana emoji. That always gets them all riled up

View attachment 1157727
HOLY SHIT. relatable as fuck. I hate all 3 groups. 3. is most common and I have to face them IRL since I live in multicultural city. 2 is awful, they are usually communists, really ugly, really delusional and honestly not that different from us in the sense they're ugly and are failures JFL. anyways TTD.

HOLY SHIT. relatable as fuck. I hate all 3 groups. 3. is most common and I have to face them IRL since I live in multicultural city. 2 is awful, they are usually communists, really ugly, really delusional and honestly not that different from us in the sense they're ugly and are failures JFL. anyways TTD.
No clue niggers were communists. I doubt they know what communism is.

No clue niggers were communists. I doubt they know what communism is.
no I meant trannies are usually communist online. niggers are too stupid to know they just smoke weed listen to rap

no I meant trannies are usually communist online. niggers are too stupid to know they just smoke weed listen to rap
Yeah, trannies are retarded and have the most low IQ politics.

They're robots.
I did not forget about the disgusting, dirty, mentally ill troons. They really should commit mass suicide. Given that these nasty creatures are permitted to roam freely, they should be shot dead on sight.

I didn't forget about the niggers, coons, spooks, spell chuckers, moon crickets, porch monkeys, darkies, frog lips, klingons, tree swallowers, nogs, or niglets. To be honest, those low IQ, shit-eating apes should go away.

Yeah, trannies are retarded and have the most low IQ politics.
I'd consider them subhuman tbh. they have such low iq they genuinely believe they're woman when they are so fucking uncanny and ugly. the issue is that they control the media and its banned to say anything bad about them on most socials and irl. in June every big company ever supports LGBT even tho they act like they're oppressed.

It's probably my lack of interaction with those 3 groups for the last couple of months but right now the most annoying people are people in my own country in comment-sections.

1 Seething "Dutch" sandniggers blaming all white people and my country for not nuking Israel and thus being part of a "genocide" these scumbags always have names like "Jan" or "Dirk" as their profiles, literal cryptojew-strategy but when you open their youtubeaccount it's always got playlists of quran-readings or other stupid shit.

2 The Dutch opposite-of-current-thing-crowd who in response then blindly suck israels dick and make every criticism of sandniggers into cringe shit about how they're antisemitic, sexist and don't like fags. You can try to redpill them all you want on the JQ they won't reply to your comment. At least in America there are a few comments and content-creators who will call out the jewish powers behind all this, in the Netherlands absolutely nobody has any fucking clue about the JQ because they're all Geert Wilders cocksmokers.

3 Male feminists in the bear vs man debate. The amount of "I asked this question to my girlfriend and she said bear and then I was like wow that's so weird but when I thought about it a little bit longer I guess it did make sense because <insert ridiculous amounts of copium>". It's so cringe, it's moments like that where I feel that being an incel isn't so bad because imagine having to be part of that fucking relationship.

You said you troll niggers with banana-emoji's? Are you not banned from twitter? I'm bored I wanna troll some niggers.

Last edited:
I did not forget about the disgusting, dirty, mentally ill troons. They really should commit mass suicide. Given that these nasty creatures are permitted to roam freely, they should be shot dead on sight.

I didn't forget about the niggers, coons, spooks, spell chuckers, moon crickets, porch monkeys, darkies, frog lips, klingons, tree swallowers, nogs, or niglets. To be honest, those low IQ, shit-eating apes should go away.
Based on all counts.

It's probably my lack of interaction with those 3 groups for the last couple of months but right now the most annoying people are people in my own country in comment-sections.

1 Seething "Dutch" sandniggers blaming all white people and my country for not nuking Israel and thus being part of a "genocide" these scumbags always have names like "Jan" or "Dirk" as their profiles, literal cryptojew-strategy but when you open their youtubeaccount it's always got playlists of quran-readings or other stupid shit.

2 The Dutch opposite-of-current-thing-crowd who in response then blindly suck israels dick and make every criticism of sandniggers into cringe shit about how they're antisemitic, sexist and don't like fags. You can try to redpill them all you want on the JQ they won't reply to your comment. At least in America there are a few comments who will call out the jewish double standard, in the Netherlands absolutely nobody has any fucking clue about the JQ because they're all Geert Wilders cocksmokers.

3 Male feminists in the bear vs man debate. The amount of "I asked this question to my girlfriend and she said bear and then I was like wow that's so weird but when I thought about it a little bit longer I guess it did make sense because <insert ridiculous amounts of copium>". It's so cringe, it's moments like that where I feel that being an incel isn't so bad because imagine having to be part of that fucking relationship.

You said you troll niggers with banana-emoji's? Are you not banned from twitter? I'm bored I wanna troll some niggers.
Out of those the retards who always defend women are definitely annoying. I should've included them on the list. Fuckers will all be single in a few years or betabuxxing.

Look up garbage human or insane cope on Twitter. There's almost always angry niggers in the comments.

I'd consider them subhuman tbh. they have such low iq they genuinely believe they're woman when they are so fucking uncanny and ugly. the issue is that they control the media and its banned to say anything bad about them on most socials and irl. in June every big company ever supports LGBT even tho they act like they're oppressed.
I don't think they believe they're women. They know they're not and they're in a constant state of coping which is why they spend their days attacking people who say they're not.

You're right about social media jfl. Trannies are the jews of faggots.

I don't think they believe they're women. They know they're not and they're in a constant state of coping which is why they spend their days attacking people who say they're not.

You're right about social media jfl. Trannies are the jews of faggots.
the victim card is insane for LGBT's. they just do it to be oppressed and make it their personality. its fucking ridiculous. its so popular too and you can't say any criticism regarding these fucking subhumans. JFL.
The cope of them calling themselves women might be true for some, but I think a lot of them genuinely believe that they are women.
Back then transsexuals were put in asylums as it was a mental disorder but.... the other victim carders with big noses changed it.

the victim card is insane for LGBT's. they just do it to be oppressed and make it their personality. its fucking ridiculous. its so popular too and you can't say any criticism regarding these fucking subhumans. JFL.
The cope of them calling themselves women might be true for some, but I think a lot of them genuinely believe that they are women.
Back then transsexuals were put in asylums as it was a mental disorder but.... the other victim carders with big noses changed it.
Maybe, maybe not. They're definitely insecure about it. Hate them so much.

Maybe, maybe not. They're definitely insecure about it. Hate them so much.
im surprised u didn't put white liberals on the list. they actually annoy me the most as often times they're not even low iq. sometimes they're good looking and normie too. they're just brainwashed and liberal and support LGBT. fuck I hate them.

im surprised u didn't put white liberals on the list. they actually annoy me the most as often times they're not even low iq. sometimes they're good looking and normie too. they're just brainwashed and liberal and support LGBT. fuck I hate them.
They're annoying but personally I wouldn't consider them the most annoying.

Super fucking agreed

My most fun moments on the internet were trolling niggers, as they're too low iq to come up with a good response so it's quite literally like throwing bananas at a monkey in the zoo

My most fun moments on the internet were trolling niggers, as they're too low iq to come up with a good response so it's quite literally like throwing bananas at a monkey in the zoo
Super true. It's just too easy. Hard to resist the temptation.

1 & 3 piss me off to no end both irl and online (2 mainly) so me having a good laugh at their expense is a job well done.

1. Women

View attachment 1157724

2. Trannies

View attachment 1157725

3. Niggers

View attachment 1157727
I've seen the nigger one yesterday lmao. A based Asian woman was talking about how some black people get angry when someone points out that black people get angry. Then a black woman proved her point lol.

I've seen the nigger one yesterday lmao. A based Asian woman was talking about how some black people get angry when someone points out that black people get angry. Then a black woman proved her point lol.
"Based woman" oxymoron

The fact that they'll want to make everything boil down to racism is the funniest part to me lol

They're incapable most of time of actually engaging in a topic and instead make it about themselves. Everything in the end goes back to feeding their narcissism. There's a reason they almost always use pictures of themselves as profiles

That trolling niggers with banana-emojis thing is based af. I need to try it myself. :D

Hahaha, posts like this made my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back