Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Medicine and Evolution.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Let's be frank here, the reason why we genetic defects are here suffering is due to medicine. Back in the hunter gatherer days, if you were born with any genetic deformities then you'll likely die an early death. Nowadays we have medicine to help us live through our genetic deformities. Thinking more about this got me pondering, if medicine wasn't made, would we have evolved into a better species? Would most people be born with better genetics if we let nature decide who lives and who doesn't instead of us? I'm also aware that uglies need to exist to counter balance what's beautiful and what's not. But I can assure you, if our species have evolved then our evolved counterparts would be far better in terms of looks and genetics, yes that means the evolved species uglies would be FAR better looking than we are.

Case in point I'm beginning to think that if medicine never came into existence, our species may actually be stronger than it is now. I read somewhere that medicine sort of halted our evolution. So it begs the question, if medicine was never made would our species be better off in the long run? Would inceldom be as bad if medicine never existed?

Leave your thoughts below, I'm curious about what you guys think.

hm no, dont think anyone in my family line was aritifically extended by medicine. maybe one would have died without antibotics I guess. idk seems like a cope thread

hm no, dont think anyone in my family line was aritifically extended by medicine. maybe one would have died without antibotics I guess. idk seems like a cope thread
Kyon facepalm
Sigh why do I even bother?

yes bro. natural selection will run its course and the human body would evolve to accomodate certain diseases. Its would be as if we were constantly being vaccinated. Im not sure if looks is neccessarily synonymous with immunity to diseases though
idk seems like a cope thread
carrot iq

Dead retard baby = one payment.
Live retard baby = infinite payments.

Plus parental stress = more illness = more payments.

Nature kills the unviable!

All hail NATURE!

All hail BLACKPILL!

That's generally how evolution works, but the best case scenario would've been disease wiping out this shit race

Eh, for my case; im living bec. of meds.

Selfish view and cope. Your just a skid mark whether you died without choice or lived with choice.

Your play sir.

yes bro. natural selection will run its course and the human body would evolve to accomodate certain diseases. Its would be as if we were constantly being vaccinated. Im not sure if looks is neccessarily synonymous with immunity to diseases though

carrot iq
no carrot iq for anime avi