Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Luck" doesn't exist, if there is a life, it has to be lived

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
When you say YOU were "unlucky" you're implying that there was another you, a soul, before your current life, but that's false, soulS don't exist, we are not anything more than our physical incarnation

All lives have to be lived, you can't dissociate yourself from yourself, SOMEBODY has to be you, everyone must be everyone and IS, so there was never any luck at work, your "soul" wasn't assigned a lucky/unlucky number at birth, you ARE the number and there is no soul, is the number 9 unlucky to be that number? no because its whole existence is that number

All existence must be experienced, we are not separate from this universe, the self is an illusion, there is no luck, there's only "incorrections" that need to be fixed out of sympathy to reduce collective suffering

@CopingForBrutality @incelerated @Bianor do you believe in this?

but I do believe we’re souls
"Souls" contradicts the whole point tho, if there are multiple souls luck also exists and everyone should only think about themselves

If you replace the meaning of unlucky from "poor odds" to "my unfortunate pre-destined situation" then that could work, many of times people don't meant "unlucky" in the literal sense

but yeah it was always meant to be this way, i can't think of any other alternative scenario. if it was an alternate scenario then you wouldn't be you, it works similar to genetics, if your father or mother picked someone else then that isn't you anymore, it's someone else's reality. even in the alternative scenarios i can think of, we always end up in the same place it is only delayed, fighting against nature isn't worth it

Although I still think luck with its actual meaning exists, but it's very miniscule in the grand scheme of things, so much so that it becomes meaningless when compared to genetics

Over for @uglycels

When you say YOU were "unlucky" you're implying that there was another you, a soul, before your current life, but that's false, soulS don't exist, we are not anything more than our physical incarnation

All lives have to be lived, you can't dissociate yourself from yourself, SOMEBODY has to be you, everyone must be everyone and IS, so there was never any luck at work, your "soul" wasn't assigned a lucky/unlucky number at birth, you ARE the number and there is no soul, is the number 9 unlucky to be that number? no because its whole existence is that number

All existence must be experienced, we are not separate from this universe, the self is an illusion, there is no luck, there's only "incorrections" that need to be fixed out of sympathy to reduce collective suffering
There's no such thing as luck , everything is decided the moment you come into existence.