Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing about me that makes up for me being dysgenic

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
It's not enough I have a high libido and low inhibition, I have to look like a fucking ape on top of it. For my facial structure there is more bone to my face than for my brain and all these useless high test features that make me uglier because muh nature adaption. Fuck nature. And no high t doesn't mean high inhibition just look at ghetto trash we call humans, that shouldn't be protected under civil liberties. Atleast make it up for height, but no I have to be 5'7, short then why not be cute, no because the universe and nature had the bright idea to give me the worst of everything. Why not a bigger dick to make up for it, not even that, okay what about intelligence and motivation? Nope, but here have this jestermaxxing personality that makes you an absolute fool of yourself and a public laughing stock where I lose self respect, that gets old quickly and people begin to ignore you after 5 minutes. So here I am a living breathing waste of skin. Thanks nature you salvaging whore.